The Heroes of Olympus Taken door A Long Shot

SeaBrat posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 03:06AM
Annabeth Chase is a junior in highschool and of course is in love with the famous Percy Jackson. He sort of feels that way about Annabeth, he just doesn't know it yet. The only thing holding these two back is Percy's sweet girlfriend, Catarina. And if Annabeth and Catarina are best friends? What will Annabeth do about Percy?

Rating: K ( idk it could change)
Characters: Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, Nico (maybe others)
All rights go to Rick Riodan, I do not own Percy Jackson

Chapter 1: My life is a living hell hole
Annabeth
My day starts when my alarm signals. With one quick hit it is off and I make my way to the bathroom to shower. My golden curls tumble down my back after the hairbrush undos the knots. I slip on skinny jeans, a navy blue tank top that has lace for the back, undertank top so you can't see my bra, and bright pumas. I apply under eye to my lids so I don't have racoon eyes and quickly dab my lashes with a minimal amount of mascara and a dash of light eyeliner. Yup a normal day. I jogged downstairs to see my stepmother finishing the last scraps of a large breakfast. Typical. She smirks as she drains down her coffee and demolishes her eggs, toast, coffee roll, sausage, and bacon, a lot of food for a small woman. That makes sense right? I ignore her and grab a health bar chugging it down with a glass of milk. I don't even give her one glance when she insults me and I walk out the door, my backpack on my shoulder. Home sweet home. I slosh through puddles on the sidewalk as it begins to rain and finally make it to the school. My friend Thalia joined me at the front door and we walked to our lockers in silence. Thalia's sharp electric blue eyes looked dull under the fluorescent lights and her black spiky hair sagged against her collarbone.
" I love school," her voice was dead.
" Ya. late night?" I asked her. She nodded. Suddenly I stiffened as something sharp scraped against my neck. I turned around and half smiled.
" Real mature Percy," I sighed and looked up to his full height. He grinned impishly and tried to look innocent.
" Don't you try that Jackson," I smiled wider.
" I think I left a mark," he had a satisfied look on his face.
" You what!" I quickly looked in the my mirror in the locker and groaned. On my neck was a large bite mark left by Percy's white teeth.
" You! You!" I faced him again.
" You know you love me," he grinned.
" ....." I blinked.
" Hey Annabeth," I mentally whimpered. Percy then wrapped his arms around the slim slender figure of his beautiful girlfriend, Catarina. Her golden eyes looked up to him and snuggled her head to his shoulder. Percy took pieces of her black wavy hair and twirled it in his fingers. She then tilted her head up and kissed him gently and lovingly. I have to admit it was sweet. Her large eyes locked to mine and she pulled a gorgeous smile and said to me,
" See ya in class," ya she was pretty and smart. That's just the beginning of it.
Catarina was one of the most beautiful girls in town, she was almost as intelligent as I am, she is in student council, leadership, and T.I.E.S. She is amazingly athletic and is a basketball player and a fast hurtler. Her drawing skills are incredible, but she desires photography. She is also on the poms team, super wealthy and just plain sweet as can be. How can you hate her? Oh ya, you can't. She talked about Percy and made him seem like such a "god" I found myself to fall for him when I had him in my classes. But I could never break those two up for my one personal game right?

The Heroes of Olympus 131 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 131

een jaar geleden kayleegurule said…
I like it. It's definately different and it has potential. Keep going.
een jaar geleden shubham06 said…
Seabrat is bak with anotner similar stry.... What happened to ur earlier stories?
Anyway dont stop posting on this one....
een jaar geleden LORDCHAOS said…
laugh
Possssssssst sssssssssssssoon!
een jaar geleden SeaBrat said…
Thanks for reading!
Also I just needed a break. Then all these ideas immurged from my mind!
een jaar geleden Kaia143 said…
cool
Its good. I love the idea but.........

I hate ur OC (or her name) for reason that will not be said. But also like I said its a really good idea, and I love it and cant wait to read more!!
last edited een jaar geleden
Thanks guys! Kaia do you have a better name for the oc?
cool
No no. Its okay. U can keep the name how it is. I'll live.
But if want to change it. I don't really care. Its ur story and u r in charge of it.
Which means u can do what ever u want with it. So it be ur choice weather or not to change her name.
Like I said before. I will live.

Cant wait for ur post though. I hope its really soon!!
zzz
Should I post more?
big smile
YES! PLEASE POST MORE!
een jaar geleden beba157jello said…
heart
i love it plz post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
heart
Yes please!! Post soon!!!!
Annabeth
"What's the answer to number 1?" Catarina asked me.
" I believe it's prime," I told her. She looked down at her paper then frowned.
" Oh, I thought it was zero," her eyebrows pulled together.
" Ya, so did I until I noticed that it was a binomial," I said. She nodded then shut her book abruptly.
" Do you like Percy?" she suddenly asked. I blinked with large eyes.
" What?"
" Just answer my question," her gold/bronze eyes searched intently on my face.
" Well, I... u don't,"
" Annabeth it's ok really. I don't care," she shrugged. " It's natural," she licked her lip.
" Catarina I...."
" Annabeth your my best friend. It's ok. I'm ok. By the way Percy is too stupid to know you have feelings for him, so don't sweat it," she smiled.
" I guess your right, I'm just his best friend, nothing more," I sighed. Her eyes were apologetic and she mouthed sorry.

" What would you do if I kidnapped you tonight?" Percy tapped me with his pencil again.
" Escape," I rolled my eyes.
" No you wouldn't," he said plainly.
" Yes! I would!" I said getting frustrated.
" I know you wisegirl, don't lie,"
" I'm not lying seaweed brain," I huffed.
" I bet you that if I kissed you right now, you would love it so much you would faint," he dared.
" Would not!" I growled.
" Your lucky," he suddenly smirked.
" Lucky?"
" That I have a girlfriend!" he simply states.
" Why?"
" Because I would totally intoxicate you," he laughed.
" No!" I yelled.
" I bet you a drachma!"
" On?"
" You will see...."
big smile
Nice, post again soon.
een jaar geleden cro0010 said…
Cool.
heart
Its like percy KNOWS that annabeth likes him............. that's wat makes this story sooooo HILARIOUS!!
I love it!!! Its sooooo amazingly good.
And I can not wait until u post again. I hope its really sooon!!!!!!
Annabeth
They hardest thing about loving your best friend is that they know everything, well except feelings sometimes. Percy is stupid and doesn't know my true feelings. He jokes and laughs about my love for him, it's just he doesn't know I'm serious. He wraps his arms around me for hugs but doesn't feel a connection. He puts his chin on my head and puts his arms cross my face making me flush. He takes his pinky and wraps it with mine through the hall sometimes but forgets me when he runs to his girlfriend and they chat about the day. He takes me out to eat and smiles the whole time telling me he couldn't live without me but never considers me as his next girlfriend. He confuses me. Yet sometimes I feel that he can see right through me. So inconsistent. You know who he reminds me of? Kelso from that 70's show. Clueless, hot in the girls opinions, and stupid. But what can you do.

" Annabeth get down here!" and know my reality starts.
" Yes Suzanne?" I came down the stairs and waited for my step mother to yell at me.
" What are you doing up in your room?" she schrieked.
" Homework," I huffed.
" What was that?" she raised an eyebrow " Are you talking back?"
" No," I tried not to roll my eyes.
" Yup that's a lie!" she yelled at me.
" Suzanne what do..." I didn't get to finish the sentence as my step mom back hand slapped me.
" You Bitch!" I yelled and ran out the door slamming it after me. In a rush I dialed the number I knew all to well.
" Hollo!" called a deep voice.
" Percy I need to stay at your place for the weekend," I almost started sobbing.
" Ok. Ya! Another sleepover!" he cheered.
" Ya sure Percy," I let myself smile.
" This is gonna be a blast wisegirl!" I could hear his excitement. It made me blush.
" Can you pick me up?" I asked him.
" Ya! I love this!" he said happily.
" Ya me too," I smiled.
" See ya babe!" he laughed then hung up. Did he just call me babe? I shrugged it off. Just a Percy comment nothing more.
IS everyone demigods or not?
een jaar geleden Nemisis said…
^ yeah I'm curious about that but
Post soon!
sad
Ya I guess they are... Haven't gave it alot of thought....
een jaar geleden bukluvr17 said…
big smile
you really should post! what about ur other high school one where annabeth is actually daydreaming about what happens? r u still posting there? i hope so! and u should POST HERE RIGHT NOW!
een jaar geleden precious211 said…
heart
Wait Annnabeth watches the 70s show?
o.o Is that why she's being so sappy and lovey-dovey? That show is an awesome one yet bad influence.
XD Kelso<33
Aww Poor Annabeth:(
XD
This is good post soon:)
een jaar geleden Nuralove said…
Interesting....pls post soon
I have been super busy! I owe you!

Annabeth
Percy showed up in his car. Hi uncles got him a car for his 16th birthday because they felt bad that his father was dead. The car was of course a Ferrari Enzo. (is that spelled right?)
"Hey," Percy smiled wide and took off his sunglasses. I hopped in the car and put my feet up. " No hey back?"
" Just drive seaweed brain," I looked out toward the street. We drove in a comfortable silence until we pulled up to his apartment complex.
" I hope you don't mind, my mom and Paul aren't gonna be home tonight," he told me as the elevator climbed higher.
" That's fine,"
" Are you ok?"
" Ya,"
" no your not,"
"Percy I'm fine,"
" Just tell me what happened,"
" Percy it's nothing,"
" Then why are you hanging with me?"
" Your my friend,"
" Not a good reason Annabeth,"
" I don't want to talk about it ok!" I then noticed how close we were to each other. Our noses practically touching. Suddenly I remembered I was yelling at my best friend, my best friend that only wanted to help me.
" Percy I'm sorry," I looked toward him.
" No it's okay, I shouldn't have asked," he looked at me with a small smile.
" No it's fine. You were just trying to help me. I was mad that you were up in my business, but you only wanted to protect me. I'm the one who is sorry," I said shaking my head slowly. Percy smiled and he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He placed our foreheads together and we looked in each other's eyes.
" I don't know what I would do without you Chase. Your strong and independent, you can care for yourself. Your the bravest person I know. Don't you ever change," his hands dropped from my waist and grabbed my hands and interlaced our fingers. " I will always be there for you, your my best friend and I love you. I will protect you Annabeth. It hurts to see you troubled. Don't be afraid to tell me what your really feeling," he blinked and I felt his eyelashes brush against my face.
" Thanks Percy," I kept myself from flushing when my lips almost hit his from saying his name, well the P part anyway. He smiled and closed his eyes. His hands returned to my waist and his position changed to an embrace. I hugged him back putting my head in his chest. We rocked a little and I felt comfort in his warm arms.
" Aaawwww! You two are so sweet together!" I jumped back and looked at a woman waiting at the open elevator. Percy an I blushed and walked out onto his floor. The woman beamed and stepped into the elevator.
" Be good to her Percy. Don't have sex!" was her last comment before the doors shut. Percy and I looked at each other and blushed even more. Ugh! Stupid lady! Why did she have to ruin this?
laugh
Funny!
laugh
LOL. I agree with LordChaos
Thanks guys!
heart
Amazingly awesome chapters. They were really good!!
I loved them.
And I can not wait until u post again. I hope.its really soon!!!
cool
Again thank you! I will post soon! Need more reviews!
angry
Post sooon!!!
mischievous
this is awsome plz post really soon
POST SOON!
een jaar geleden beba157jello said…
big smile
awesome chapters love them plz post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome.... Just one thing cant u think of any other car than ferrari enzo.... Does it always hav to be a ferrari???? I mean there are other cars as welll.... Nd do u know whats it price is???? One doesnt giv it as a b'day gift on 16th birthday......
Dont be offended... I m a little into cars.....
Ur stry is awesome.... Plz continue...
That's ok shun I'm not offended. I couldn't think of anything else... They always use a myserati spyder also.
I'm an Audi person myself. But I use that often. Super duper busy! Will post soon!

:)
big smile
Yay!! Cant wait!!
Post whenever u can
smile
Thanks guys! I have alot going on in my life!
I promise to post very soon.... It will be very interesting
k i understand nd wait
heart
POST SOON! THIS IS AWSOME!
Annabeth
After that woman mortified us, it was hard to look at each other. Finally Percy broke the ice,
" Tomorrow we should go up to camp," he smiled shyly. I nodded slowly. " Want to watch a movie?" he opened the door to his apartment and strolled in.
" sure,"
" I will make some popcorn," he scrambled to the kitchen. I sighed and grabbed a random movie and set up the DVD player. I snuggled with a soft blanket and slopped on the couch. Percy came after the credits rolled with ice cream sundaes and a large bowl of buttery popcorn. He slipped on the same couch as me and got comfortable, I couldn't help but blush as his warm leg rested next to mine.
" Nice movie choice," he smirked. I flushed when I recognized this movie as the Titanic. Nice move Chase.
" We should change into PJs," I mumbled. He chuckled.
" It's only 7pm wisegirl,"
" So?"
" no, nevermind," he grasped my hand and walked me to his bedroom. He opened his dresser then threw a large orange t-shirt at me and a pair of his old sweatpants at my face. They fell to the floor as I failed to catch them. I dropped to my knees and picked them up from the carpet, as I got up I quickly dropped down again to hide my cherry cheeks. Percy's jeans slid to the floor as he pulled on PJ pants and unbuttoned his polo. He chucked his clothes at his hamper then smirked as I blinked several times while I stood up.
" Enjoying the view?" he placed his hands behind his head and flexed.
" Go put a shirt on Jackson," I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom. The t-shirt went down to my knees and the sweatpants were big around the waist, but I didn't care, and they smelled like the sea breeze. Together we made our way back to the couch. Things got awkward from there, I mean Jack and Rose are in love, always together and kissing and what not. Then the carriage part came, I swear I felt Percy rub my thigh, but he was on the other side of the couch no longer by my side. I looked over at him to see he was looking at me, studying my face. I could tell Catarina was not on his mind tonight. Score for Chase! He licked his bottom lip slowly and I couldn't help but stare at his lips. He crawled on his knees toward me and started to reach his hand out toward my stomach. I scooted down the couch closer to him until my little toes could touch his waist. He leaned forward, a longing look in his eyes. I managed to keep my heart in control. I closed my eyes waiting for him to come closer.
" This popcorn is really buttery!" I heard the crunching of popcorn as he accidentally hit my cheek with a kernel. He say away from me again the bowl of popcorn in his lap
" Percy!"
" What?" the problem with the Titanic is the ending, and the length, and the whole love part. Well for the love, it was just awkward timing. Anyway it's a 3 hour movie and sitting for a long time made me sleepy. Percy put on another movie but I'm not sure which one, the last thing I remember is some one's arms around me and the smell of the salty sea.

I awoke at precisely 6:30 sharp. I yawned and took my head off of the blue pillow, wait that's Percy's chest. Oops. I noticed my body was laying on top of his, his long arms wrapped protectively around me, his neck was burning hot from where I my head was laying. I put my lips to his ear and whispered delicately,
"Percy, Percy," he didn't move. " Percy let me go,"
"No Annabeth,"
" What?" I asked.
" Not again,"
"Not again?"
"I'm not going to let you go again,"
"What do you mean?"
" I made a mistake,"
" Percy what are you talking about?"
"Just forgive me,"
" For what?!"
" I'm sorry,"
" Sorry for what Percy!"
"I should have said something long ago,"
" said what?"
" It's too late now Annabeth,"
" For what?!"
" Just know... Just... Know.. That I... That I...." he started to snore and didn't finsih his sentence. Boys. So confusing

post again please
plz post more i love this
U should do a Percy chapter
Well?
heart
Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!!!!!!!

That chapter was sooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!
Like really really really good!! I LOVED IT!!
And I can not wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!!!
POST AGAIN!
een jaar geleden ReadingGurl said…
omg love post soon
This is going to be Percy's point of view just for fun! Just saying it is when he is at school so don't get confused.

Chapter 1: My life
Percy
I was starting to think my class was strange, but maybe I was just mental. My teacher absolutely hates kids but still teaches. Yup that makes sense. Her name was Mrs. Hate, not kidding, she has hair the color of sea foam that sticks out in tufts around her head, almost like dust bunnies. Her eyes were harsh and sunken in, maybe she was half dead, her nose was a long snout that curved into a beak. She smelled like old mail and her skin was withered and stretched. All, in all, pretty ugly. My classmates weren't much better. There was one girl with bubblegum pink hair up in a bun with a yellow bow, her neck was covered with plastic necklaces from Claires, and she had neon green laced tights. Another had chalky white chin lengthed hair, like humpty dumpty fell on top of her. Her eyes were surrounded by a sea of purple sparkles and thick black eyeliner, she wore shades on her head and star earrings. a boy had a dark spiky Mohawk with red tips and eyeliner? He reminded me of those quiet kids that never got noticed in middle school so they turned goth. I just met him so I don't know, but I have my suspicions. Then there's this chick that thinks she's a vampire, a little old to be thinking that in highschool I think, but it's her opinion not mine I guess. She has frizzy orange hair like sprayable cheese or those cheetohs that kids eat for lunch. She has these two freckles on her neck which she refers as her vampire bite. She even puts dried ketchup on the corners of her lips so it looks like she just ate her last meal. I try to stay away from people like that, but somehow they are drawn to ME. I don't know how, I don't know why, I guess it's just me life.

Chapter 2: Mr. Popularity
Percy
I don't have alot of friends at school, maybe it's because most of them are like that vampire girl or goth boy. Anyway, I was talking to my friend Justin who is actually normal compared to every other kid at this mental school. Justin has dark black spiked hair, like an axe blade, and electric blue eyes. He tries not to make friends, like me, to avoid our interesting classmates. Maybe that's why we became friends. Both trying to avoid reality as long as possible. Too bad he's not a demigod. Anyway, for now at this dump we call school, I'm Mr. Popularity.