The Heroes of Olympus Demigod Truth of Dare

klyonsm2 posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 10:58PM
hey, guys! i decided to make this forum cause i thought it would be fun so i hopes you like it!

all rights go to rick riordan

characters: most pjo, and a few oc like: jess rodgers(daughter of neptune) and isabel johnson(daughter of zeus) and a few more.

summary: Camp half-blood and Camp jupiter start playing a huge game of truth or dare.watch and see what happens............

and check out some of my other forums!
the 7th
link

my vacation goes wrong
link

and tortillia's forum:
my life is choas
link

the daughters of Artemis and Apollo
link

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY .

P.S. IF YOU WANT TO HELP WRITE FOR THIS FORUM, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE OR INBOX ME OR SOMETHING!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS~ KLYONSM2
last edited on Oct 03, 2012 at 09:23PM

The Heroes of Olympus 463 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 463

een jaar geleden book-worm said…
^ haha I love it, but that counts as a cliffy!!! That means you have to post SUPER soon
een jaar geleden jordan333 said…
Post now or I kill you

Fine I kill you THEN take over happy?!
last edited een jaar geleden
^but if you kill her then we will NEVER find out what happens
een jaar geleden MCF2000 said…
P O S T S O O N
O S T S O O N P
S T S O O N P O
T S O O N P O S
S O O N P O S T
O O N P O S T S
O N P O S T S O
N P O S T S O O
P O S T S O O N

If you didn't get the message, POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden cinnominbubble said…
Sorry was driving to America.
een jaar geleden klyonsm2 said…
big smile
just asking, why are you coming to america? whatever, just hope you enjoy it here! cinnominbubble, you can post and stuff and then i'll try to post after you.
To see my niece.
een jaar geleden cubsrule said…
u dont live in america?
^she is canadian!!!! Where in America are you cinnominbubble?
Boston.
Oh you said that! Hey come to the midwest and visit me!
^^cool!!!!
Have fun, Cinnomin!
Yeah I hope you have a blast!!!
Lol

"Let's see, should I dare you to...no. How about...No...Aha ! I dare you to place 12 Live Spiders in your hair for 2 hours!" Izzie said, ginning like a madman, which most presumed she was.
"Annabeth! NOOOOOOO!"Percy said, causing people to snicker at him. "What! It adds tension!"A few minutes later, he was out cold with Travis and Leo.
Loly Loly lol lol lol lol lol cool
angry
Thanks. I am out of Ideas!!!!! Arghhhhhh
Hahaha that's hilarious!!!!!!!
Hephestus kids are afraid of heights!
^really?
Yah because when Hephestus was born, Hera threw him off Mount Olympus.
een jaar geleden fireyes said…
laugh
It only hurts when I laugh!
^Haha thats right!!!! I forgot!!!
@MCF200-What does that have to with anything? Oh yah...
@Fireyes-I'm sorry cause you'll be doing alot of laughing...
^Does that mean your gonna post??
cinnominbubble: i was thinking you could use that for the fanfic, also Thalia ia afraid of heights. Just popping some ideas here.
It's a good idea. You could make them fly with Jason or izzie as a dare and they would freak out!
^ Exactly!
That would be hilarious!!!!
zzz
Hmmm....*you guys wait* ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
Whomever is posting may you post soon
Please post soon!
zzz
Zzzzzzzz
zzz
Im tired I'm gonna sleep like cinnomin ..........Zzzzzzzz
zzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zip­per­!
zzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­­zz­z­z­zz­­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤💤💤­💤
Zzzzz*Hiccup*zzzzz
sunny
hey guys, im back!
sorry i had lots of stuff to do......but im going to have to find time because : this month im going white water canoeing, then next month im going water rafting, then the month after that im going to help clean up a lake in Arkanas, then in October is my birthday ,halloween, and a thing called scout base. and on top of that is school.....
but trust me, i'll make time to post. my schedule is not as packed as it sounds soo...yeah.
cinnominbubble, do you want to post next or should i?
Can you I am completely stuck.
big smile
alright peoples, klyonsm2 to the rescue! so..yea, im posting
"sp-sp-sp-sp-spiders?! but im not even the one who came up the plan to do that!!" Annabeth said.
"hmm....then who did?" izzie asked
behind izzie, jess was mouthing stuff like "dont tell! please dont tell!" then she pointed at leo and mouth "blame him! blame him!" thalia was watching , so right after jess started pointing at leo, thalia started point too. Thalia really did not like leo.

"umm..um...leo did. leo's the one who came up with the whole plan. its was all his idea!"
"but it wasn-" conner started to say. soon he was laying on the floor unconscious next to percy, leo, and travis, but this time it was thalia who put him there.

"i think me , jason, and frank are the only guys still conscious...." nico said.
"want me to change that?" asked izzie.
all the guys backed up, shaking their heads no.
~ 1 hour later~
leo started to regain consciousness. he opened his eyes, to see izzie standing over him, really pissed looking. leo jumped.
"whoa! dude, why are you just standing there, watching me?!?!"
"you know what you did,Valdez." izzie said
"what! no, i don-" leo started to say before he was knocked unconscious again.
"ok, so how are we suposed to get leo back ?" jess said, trying not to be suspicious .
"hmmm....i guess we'll just wait until conner and travis wake up.." izzie said
"hey," someone behind them said. everyone turned around. there was a girl stand behind them. " my name is katy .is this "camp"?" the girl asked
the girl had blonde hair and dark blue eyes. she was kind of short too. she was wearing dark shorts, a black t-shirt, and grey converses. her hair was sort of long and wavy, and had streaks of blue,purple, black , and green in it.
finally annabeth stepped foward and said "yes, this is camp half-blood. how did you get here?"
"well, my mom drove me here, and as soon as she got my bags out of the car , she said "have fun at camp and left."
"so, you've never been here before? and where are you from?" Jess asked
"nope, and Holden Beach , North Carolina. and if you're about to ask how i got here, my mom said that we were taking a trip to new york , then she dropped me off her and left."
"ok, sorry, but i have questions too. how old are you? and you dont have a dad?" izzie said
"im 12, and no. my dad left when i was little."
Nice! But I like Leo!*Pout* oohhh!!!!
cool
Awesome post again soon
big smile
^^yea but it funny, cinnominbubble. leo wouldnt be leo if people didnt blame him for stuff and he didnt get into trouble.
^ and thanks. im about to post again
love you guys!
een jaar geleden wisegirl778 said…
post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
with in a couple of hours, katy had gotten to know alot of the campers alittle, and had became best friends with izzie, jess, annabeth, and thalia. she had barely met parker but already knew she hated her. they had also explained the whole gods, demigods, 2nd titan war, and now, second giant war thing.

after lunch katy asked "what do we do now?"
"well," izzie said "we wait for 2 guys named conner and travis to wake up, then we wait for a guy named leo to wake up, then we get back to our game of truth or dare and hope you get claimed."

the hermes cabin started putting in bets. they were betting on who katy's godly parent would be. they did this when they were bored and there were unclaimed campers.
"i bet you 10 bucks that jason has a new sister" paul said
"no," chris said " i bet its apollo"
"whatever," paul said "game on" then they turned back to the conversation that was going on.

conner and travis were starting to gain consciousness. percy (who had woken up around the time katy arrived) was dumping a bunch of water on them. eventually they fully woke up.

"conner , travis, we need you to help us get leo back." izzie said
"what?what do you mean? what did i miss?" travis said.
"well, leo is the one who came up with the plan to lock izzie in a room with that little singing chipmunk." jess said trying to get conner and travis to go along with it. " no offense to Alvin, or Simon or any of the rest ."
"ummm...ok whatever. as long as we get to pull pranks. hey who is she?" conner said.
"this is katy. she showed up here after we knocked leo out the 2nd time. she's from North Carolina , and no, North Carolina is no where near the North Pole. and she's obviously a demigod. she's unclaimed." thalia said, then she turned to katy "katy, this is conner and travis, sons of hermes. they're good at pranks and revenge, so thats why we havn't knocked them out again yet. we need them, to get revenge on someone."
katy just nodded.
"ok, conner, travis, i know you guys have pranks planned. give me your worst ones against flame boy. now" izzie said.
Nice job I think Illl post after 10 comments by ten different people. Not counting me tortilla or Klysonsm2.

GET COMMENTING!
cool
Post again soon please
big smile
Theres one!