The Heroes of Olympus Demigod Truth of Dare

klyonsm2 posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 10:58PM
hey, guys! i decided to make this forum cause i thought it would be fun so i hopes you like it!

all rights go to rick riordan

characters: most pjo, and a few oc like: jess rodgers(daughter of neptune) and isabel johnson(daughter of zeus) and a few more.

summary: Camp half-blood and Camp jupiter start playing a huge game of truth or dare.watch and see what happens............

and check out some of my other forums!
the 7th
link

my vacation goes wrong
link

and tortillia's forum:
my life is choas
link

the daughters of Artemis and Apollo
link

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY .

P.S. IF YOU WANT TO HELP WRITE FOR THIS FORUM, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE OR INBOX ME OR SOMETHING!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS~ KLYONSM2
last edited on Oct 03, 2012 at 09:23PM

The Heroes of Olympus 463 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 463

een jaar geleden tortillialuvsrr said…
big smile
i liked it :))))) haha exploding animal crackers
een jaar geleden cinnominbubble said…
Thanks...
I just thought of fire crackers and then boom fire/animal crackers!
laugh
haha funny
:D
Hey, does anyone here like Harry Potter or Shugo Chara?
i kinda like harry potter
Check out my fave club on Fanpop-Harry Potter and Percy Jackson rp.
big smile
ok.....klyonsm2 got grounded so she be able to post for a while and I posted two chapters on The Daughters of Artemis and Apollo so please check them out......I would LOVE that!! :) Thanks

`Tortillia
Tortilla, can u give me the link?
Hello?
een jaar geleden klyonsm2 said…
sunny
i finally got ungrounded. i'll try to post soon but i have to get ready for my school's band concert, soooo....yea. you people are awesome.
een jaar geleden seaistruth said…
angelic
Yea we r awesome! And innocent and sweet and it would make us sooo happy if you could post soon
een jaar geleden teamleo said…
big smile
post soon!!!
angelic
I agree with seaistruth...*angel background music*HAAAAAAAAAAAA!
"Okaaayy..." jess said "im just going to hope nothing else explodes...ummm......Parker...i would i ask you truth or dare, but im picking for you. you pick dare. i dare you to jump off a cliff while on fire. "
"WHAAAT?!?!" Parker squeaked /shrieked.

"No jess." annabeth said. "you allowed to embarrass people or cause physical/emotional pain, but you are not allowed to kill them."
"aww.." jess whined "but you let katy throw octavian off a cliff."
"but he wasnt on fire. and plus hes octavian. would any one really missed him?" annabeth pointed out.
everyone muttered in agreement.
"but no one would miss parker either" jess said.
everyone muttered in agreement again, except parker who looked really really offended.
"okay, okay." annabeth said "you can throw her off the cliff but you cant set her on fire."
"you heard her, (censored). get (censored) walking." jess said to parker.

parker whimpered and whined the whole way to the cliff, but once she was pushed off, she was too unconscious to say anything. as apollo cabin slowly dragged her away, jess stood there, looking satisfied.
suddenly, leo screamed (like a little girl) . but when everyone turned to look for him, he was gone. then they heard another scream. that one was piper's. then they heard percy's. one by one, all of the 7 disappeared. then Nico. then izzie and jess.
by that time everyone was running around in panic screaming "DONT EAT ME!!" or "WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!" or "ALL I WANTED WAS SOME ANIMAL CRACKERS!!!!"
suddenly they all heard an evil laugh come over the intercom . then, it said "IF YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS BACK, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE CLUES. THEY START AT HALF BLOOD HILL. HAPPY HUNTING."
last edited een jaar geleden
big smile
i think that this post is AWSHUMM
Nice post soon that has to be really intresting
een jaar geleden WatchYourBack said…
OK GETTIN REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY GOOD (NOT THAT IT WAS NOT BEFORE) POST IN THE FUTURE
een jaar geleden yumalicious said…
laugh
You three are doing such a great job!!! XP please keep posting!!!!! XP XP XP
so sorry that i've kept you waiting for so long, but i've had alot to do lately. but here's your post.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

everyone freaked out some more, then, katy finally said "WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP?!?! DONT WE HAVE SOME FRIENDS TO SAVE?!?!?!"
everyone automatically stopped.
then katy said "I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU, BUT IM GOING TO SAVE THEM. IM GOING TO HALF BLOOD HILL."
and she went. everyone else followed.
when they got there, they found a subway ticket to Manhattan. katy called a taxi to take her to the subway station. since there was limited room in the taxi, she only took a couple of her siblings and coach hedge (who insisted on going).
when they got to the subway station they waited for the train the ticket was for.finally it came and they got on. on the train, they found annabeth's yankees baseball cap. suddenly everyone got off the train except them. no one got on either. the evil voice came on the intercom " SO, YOU HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR. BUT YOU'LL NEVER SAVE YOUR FRIENDS. TURN BACK NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN. IF YOU DONT, WELL, GOOD LUCK YOUNG DEMIGODS. YOUR GOING TO NEED IT!!! "
"ummm okay...." katy said . "guys we need to find the next clue..."
"umm, found it" will solace said and pointed down at annabeth's hat. the clue was inside the hat.
katy pulled it out. it was a brochure for the empire state building. katy opened up. certain letters were underlined with red ink. O L Y M P U S . they were supposed to go the Olympus.
"come on guys," katy said "we're about to go meet some gods."
That was good cant wait till u post soon, but I think ur last post said Katie disappeared... So that confuses me
big smile
Thanks for posting! Plz post soon this story is really good!!!!
cloudy
no katy didn't disappear, but izzie and jess did. i might post again later tonight but i dont know. i'll try.
wink
Oh yes! Please post!
een jaar geleden WatchYourBack said…
plz post 10 days ago it was my b-day im 13
cake
Happy belated birthday!!!!! Here's some cake!!!
cake
happy birthday !! im 13 too. my birthday was in october. i'll try to get as much done as i can tonight but i have to watch my sister.
p.s. have some cake
cake
Happy birthday! Post soon please! Here's some cake!
sorry i havent posted in a long time but im working on the next chapter-thingy-ma-bob now
big smile
Awesome post soon!!!! Happy holidays!!!!
btw MERRY CHIRSTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
soon they reached the empire state building.
Katy walked straight up to the man at the front desk and said "we need the key to get to the six-hundredth floor."
the man didnt look up as he said "there is no six-hundredth floor."
"you want to bet?" katie said as she started pulling an arrow from her backpack.
the man hurriedly handed over the keys to Olympus.they all got in the elevator and rode an awkward trip up. the elevator played "stayin' alive" the whole ride. Katy didnt know that anyone even knew about that song anymore.
soon they reached Olympus. they walked up the steps toward the throne room. once they got to the doors to the throne room, katy motioned everyone to wait. then, she dramatically slammed the doors open. it took her a second to see what was going on, but once she did her jaw dropped.

her friends werent in danger at all. they were just sitting there watching a movie and eating popcorn.
"WHAT IS GOING ON?" katy asked in a demanding tone.
"we're watching a movie. umm. duh." Travis said.
after that remark katy whipped out her bow and started pulling an arrow. her siblings had to hold her back.
once she had calmed down a little bit, she asked "SO YOU WERE NEVER IN TROUBLE AT ALL?" in an angry tone.
"are you mad??" jess asked.
you could almost literally see steam coming from Katy's ears. "you
made me come all the way over here for nothing?!?!" katy asked
"you could watch the movie with us....." leo said . Katy almost punched him in the face but jess and izzie held her back at last second. then she sat down next to them and watched the movie.
Oh wow, watching a movie nice
wink
Happy holidays!!!
---------
A movie?! Ha! Awesome chapter! Post soon!

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
Happy new year in an hour!
cake
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! ITS OFFICIALLY 2013!!!!! HAVE SOME CAKE
big smile
Why don' t we celebrate this new year with a new post? Happy new year!!!
big smile
Happy new year!!!! Post soon!

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
I agree!
sunny
ok ok. but today is my last day of winter break, so here, school is about to start up again.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
after the movie, all the demigods stood up and started walking toward the throne room door.
"wait , what are you doing?" hermes asked.
"we're going back to camp.then,we're going to go play truth or dare." jess answer.
the olympians started talking to each other in ancient greek. and by ancient greek , i mean greek so ancient that none of the demigods, not even annabeth, knew what they we're talking about.
"fine." athena finally said in english
Apollo turned to face the demigods and said "we want to play, so we're coming with you. and dont worry about calling a taxi. just come with me."
Apollo and the rest of the Olympians shrank down to human size. everyone followed Apollo outside.
"you might want to close your eyes ..." Hermes warned.
Apollo whistled and down came the sun chariot. or, well, sun Mercedes. Apollo looked at everyone and realized there wasnt enough room , so he pulled out the Mercedes' keys and clicked a button. the mercedes transformed into a giant bus.
Apollo said "ok everyone inside. first stop, camp half-blood."
everyone started getting inside. percy and nico looked a little reluctant. they even looked a little queasy.
once everyone was on the bus, they left. soon enough they were at camp half-blood. they landed on half-blood hill. everyone got out. chiron came out of the big house. his jaw dropped.
"surprise! " Hermes said. "we came to play truth or dare with the demigods."
all of the gods sat in the circle with the campers. the demigods moved around so they could sit by their godly parent, or at least, their favorite Olympian.
"who goes first?" Poseidon asked.
"i'll go first!" Hermes said.
"NOOO!!" everyone yelled, but hermes just ignored them.
"umm..." he said,"ahrodite, truth or dare."
"dare"
"i dare you to watch us burn ALL of your makeup with out trying to stop us, and let us cut your hair off."
after hermes said that, she passed out.
smile
Oh burn! You seem to hate capitalization... Can I post a clip post?(tiny post?)
Oh I have 4 days of Vacation left.
big smile
^^sure. yeah sorry about that. capitalization and i are not good friends.
^and btw, lucky. today was the second day of being back to school. the waking up early part sucks,but for some reason, people keep just handing me money. its pretty awesome.
een jaar geleden pjfan1 said…
big smile
Hey, just found out about your post.....AWESOME!!! Can't wait for more....hope it's soon ;))
1st day of school. I'm relieved!
sunny
sorry i havent posted. i had a greek mythology project i had to do ( BEST PROJECT EVER!!!!!!!!! ) .
and i got out of school early yesterday and i dont have school at all today (bummer, i was going to present my project today) because of bad weather. and then we're expected to have a power outage later........nice day, isnt it?
You are sooooo lucky!!!! If i ahd to do a project I would kill if it were greek mythology!! Please post soon and goodl luck with ur little "disasters"!
LUCKY!
I just got to dissect owl pellets:(
i got to dissect owl pellets in,like, 5th grade. it wasn't exactly the most fun thing ever. especially when you find bones in it....
i'll try to post soon, but i have to completely redo my project because no one told me how many gods/goddesses we were supposed to do. :(
I'm in the 7th grade. Poor u.:(
een jaar geleden pjfan1 said…
wow, I've never dissected anything in my life..... hope I don't have to....nah I don't think I'm gonna have to,.. in my school we like study german 24/7, I don't think we'll have time ;))
Lol.