The Heroes of Olympus Don't make me, JACKSON!!

GOLDEN1GIRL posted on Nov 10, 2012 at 11:27PM
link

Sup guys,
I am starting this forum but I'm not sure if people will read it so I'll give the first chappie and see how it goes. If no one reads it then I'll just delete it. Please read and comment on it.

Summary:
(Oh and no demigods. All mortal.)
"Percy, touch me gain and I swear I will bitch slap you back to Olympus."
- Annabeth Chase: Don't. Make. Me. Jackson!
Annabeth is stuck in a dorm with Percy Jackson, her least favourite person at school much less the whole world.

Genre: Humor/Romance (Not yet)
Rating: T for language and se**al references. :D Don't worry, there isn't THAT much.

Characters:
Annabeth
Percy
Nico
Thalia
Travis
Conner
Drew
Clarisse
Other HoH characters.

Disclaimer:
I don't own the HoH series or the characters... Sadly.

I will keep updating because I see that people are starting to read and comment so I'll be posting about once a few days or a week.

Careful of the language but besides that it's a hilarious story.
The Percabeth fluff with come in later.

*I will also shoutout stories that I really like on fanfiction.*

HAPPY READINGS!!

last edited on May 20, 2013 at 08:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 717 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 717

een jaar geleden ArtemisStag said…
and until all you peoples have finished i cant rant cuz i dont want to be a spoiler!!!!!!!!! (dies) nonononono whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!??!?!?!?
cake
oooooh yay new page!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
ArtemisStag commented…
ive been beginning a lot of new pages! :-) een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden extremeriordan said…
Rant, uh oh I hope you're not a homophobe
een jaar geleden sugarpalstar said…
big smile
Sorry I haven't posted!!! Been reading HoH- just finished! IT WAS AWESOME!!!
een jaar geleden cinnominbubble said…
I finished it in 4 hours!!! I feel bad for Nico...
NICOS GAY ERMAGHERD IVE BEEN KEEPIN IT IN AND I CANT ANYMORE NICOS GAY NICOS GAY NICOS GAY!!!!!!!! IM FINE WITH THAT!!!!! I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE GAY!!!!!!! ITS THE FACT HE HAS A CRUSH ON PERCY THAT BOTHERS ME!!!!!!!! PERCY IS UNTOUCHABLE MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!!
OH NOES OH NOES OH NOES I HAVE NICOS POV OH NOES OH NOES OH NOES!!!!!!!!! and i claim leo. i decidedly claim leo.
NO I SUPPORT CAYLEO!!!!!!
een jaar geleden Redwall253 said…
sick
should we be afraid what rick will write now if he actually had the nerve to write that nice is gay?
cinnominbubble commented…
Nope... I trust him een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden kpgrace said…
Please POST SOON!!!!!!!!!
Chill guys. I'll post as soon as possible, but don't be mad at rick riordan for making Nico gay. I think that he just wanted to tell gay people that it's okay that they're gay.
extraordinary25 commented…
Either that, of he's trying to appeal to a wider audience een jaar geleden
corrected commented…
i agrre^ een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden corrected said…
i dont like this nico likes percy thing its too weird. nico never acted so messed up emotionally. riordan has ruined nico's character to make more people happy. so is there a couple name for nico+percy yet? lol
een jaar geleden extraordinary25 said…
perco
mayybe
i need to go and reread all the books where nico is in it. thats a lot on top of schoolwork. excuse me while i go die. (...dies.....) ok im back. but i really dont think that nico being gay will appeal to a WIDER audience, quite the opposite really. the number of biest sexist racist jerks sadly way outnumbers the non- biest sexist racist jerks. sad but true. (and sorry i didnt spell biest right im just a terrible speller :D )
Ya know my brother is one of those biased racist jerks. He says "That's racist" with anything that involves black and white and says "That's gay" to whatever involves little kiddy stuff or something like that.
K here's your chappie!
Annabeth's POV

After we kissed, I practically fainted. My brain drifted off into la-la land, and when I finally recovered my senses, I was dancing with Percy next to a small disco ball. Gods, but I didn't know Percy could dance. Probably because I normally ditched every party that had Percy in it. Percy and I danced for a couple hours, stopping occasionally to snack and joke around. Someone (probably Nico) had snuck in some beer. I, of course, touch none of it, but Percy chugged a ton. All I knew was that I wasn't going to go anywhere near him tomorrow. Maybe I'd leave some of my headache pills by his door.

Once I got too tired to dance (Hey, I normally make sure I'm in bed by nine) I sat down with Thalia and Piper and talked. Talked about Thalia and Hayden, talked about Piper and Jason, but mostly talked about Percy and me. We talked about how they were shocked that I hadn't socked Percy in the face and kneed him in the balls the second he touched me. I shrugged. Maybe I was drunk. Maybe Percy had slipped some alcohol into the punch. At the moment I didn't care.

At around three in the morning, I decided to go to bed. Percy kissed me on the cheek, attracting still more attention, and I left. I dreamed about Percy and me dancing, a disco ball slowly revolving above us.

Thalia's POV

"Annabeth, are you sure you weren't drunk last night?" I asked.

"For the millionth time Thals, I was not drunk!" Annabeth replied, annoyed."Maybe I like Percy!"

"Uhhh... Are you sure you aren't drunk now?"

Annabeth glared at me. "Fine. Do you have a breathalyzer?"

"A what, now?"

Annabeth sighed, exasperated."A breathalyzer. It measures whether you're drunk."

"Oh. Well, no." I said.

"Then you're going to have to figure out how to get the nonexistent alcohol out of me." Annabeth smiled, like watching me figure out how to un-drunk her was going to be fun.

"Alright," I replied evenly. "I've got a few tricks."

Annabeth folded her arms and huffed. "What are they?"

I grinned. "A journey into cold water."

Annabeth shot me a murderous look.

**** 5 minutes later ****

Down at the swimming pool, Annabeth was about to go into the lap pool. This was going to be so fun.

Then, a voice behind me said, "Hey, babes! Didn't know you swam in the morning!"

I turned around. "Percy?"

Percy grinned. "Yup."

Annabeth turned around and blew him a kiss, then jumped into the pool... And shot out like a rocket.

"That is freezing! Percy, come over here! Oh, and get my towel, too, babe," She said, giving me a pointed look, like I like him. Now get over it.

"I give up," I said resignedly. "You like each other."

I left.

Nico's POV

It was around noon, so I figured it was about time for breakfast.

I texted Percy dude wanna have breakfast then slid my phone back into my pocket. I got dressed and whatnot and then checked my phone. Percy still hadn't texted me. Oh well. Whatever.

I was on my way downstairs to have breakfast when I saw Percy and Annabeth holding hands going to their dorm. I waved. "Dude, I'm having breakfast. See ya later." Then I continued on to breakfast.

I stopped dead. Wait a second. Percy and Annabeth? Holding hands??? I was dreaming. I looked back. Percy and Annabeth. What the heck had happened? Had Annabeth gotten drunk?

I walked with my head turned back, trying to analyze this. Percy and Annabeth. Percy and Annabeth? Percy and Annabeth.

I bumped into Rachel. "Sorry," I said in a daze, then turned back to look at Percy and Annabeth. Percy and Annabeth?
Hey guys, sorry it's not that long! I will try to be faster and longer next time!
Lol nico! Nice post
hmmm
Don't you think beer is a bit too much?
corrected commented…
too much how? een jaar geleden
and who says babe anymore?
^I know right
^^too much as in "this story doesn't seem to have been made to include beer" (I would understand if there was wine but like at their wedding or something not beer at a party
corrected commented…
i agree een jaar geleden
seriosly its colledge if books have taught me anything its that it is so totally no big deal.
............ i should probably change the sort of books im reading...........
the chapter is good, but I would think that even after the kiss, Annabeth would be hesitant about the whole thing. She's kinda one of those "hard to get girls" you know? Here it's like one kiss, and she's ready to tell the world they're dating. Other than that, it's a good chapter.
kpgrace commented…
I agree! een jaar geleden
True dat een jaar geleden
sugarpalstar commented…
true dat sorry guys een jaar geleden
well in the books it actually was one kiss and then "OH LOOK EVERYONE WERE DATING! HELLO WORLD GUESS WHAT WERE ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED!!!!!!!!" i may be exaggerating. at little. tiny bit. but still.
No about 3 kisses, in three different books.
smirk
i dont care its how it worked. dont question my logic.
Oh...sorry...(I be in fluttershy mode)(I have a pinky pie mode and a fluttershy mode)
ooookaaaaaaayyyyy then.......................
XD:)(:
Post soon if you can
Post soon!
okay so i was rereading the titans curse and this awesome line came to me after misreading something:
"May the Gods be ever in your favor."
YESH!!!
big smile
I KNOWS RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
U me friend, BE EPIC! een jaar geleden
but sorry i wont be able to post probably this weekend. homework is...... well, homework. (if yall get my gist) but if you need sometin to read in de meanwhile well a) you have no life and b) read either the Magnificent Twelve series of the School for Good & Evil. theyre both awesome. the mag 12 is hilarious and SGE is just awesome. the mag 12 is muchly more like pjohoo though, so, yknows, stuff.
.... i have nothing else to say... so peace homies :)
AWWW
een jaar geleden MERCEYISAWESOME said…
laugh
Hi you all probably know cause I'm SOOOO awesome! (And my username just proves it lol) anyway, this is one of the best fanfics EVER. Just one thing: I know. This is collage we're talking about, but I don't think Annabeth and Thalia have to kick dudes in the nuts for touching their butts so. There seems to be too many scenes of that in my opinion. I know, you guys are trying to show that annabeth and Thalia aren't girls you wanna mess with, and I respect that you're trying to show that side of them. But it just seems to be used too often. But other than that, amazing. ( and you should probably stop doing annabeth's, Jason's, pipers, percy's, and thalia's point of view so much. Just sayin,)
MERCEYISAWESOME commented…
also, when u guys were talking about trying to get 3 new authors, i almost volunteered. i mean, i love reading and writing too. like, i want to be an auteur when i grow up! but the reason im not trying is cause im afraid that whatever idea i come up with, u guys wont like. plus, i dont think i could take the responsibility of posting weekly. i have no problem with time. if possible, i could do it everyday. but i just dont think that ill be able to finish the chapter on time. so, thats my reason. PLZ POST SOON!!!!!!!!!! een jaar geleden
Exactly een jaar geleden
sugarpalstar commented…
We're always late with our chapters. (At least I am.) I u wanna be an auteur (here) then u can be one. een jaar geleden
Post soon plz!
i has already told you peeps i cant stop asking!!!!!!!!! :)
No one else up to it?
ummmmm.... i dont know why are you askin me i dont know stop askin me all these questions (sobs)
jk :D
Sorry! Oh it was a joke...I'm gullible.
tis fine :)
Thanks...Ralph is being mean...He met BEN yesterday...
oh noes
what will we all do
i think well all die
oh noes
No, it will only be me... een jaar geleden
Um... not that I'm blaming anyone, but seriously whoever is posting next, please get on with it. (I'm saying that as politely as possible) I already finished reading HoH, and no one is posting anything for any forum, and I need new Percy Jackson reading material.
corrected commented…
yes me too...and forget about politeness....POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk een jaar geleden
angry
Forget politeness. POST NOW!
I can't find any CAYLEO:(
There is some CAYLEO on fanfic