The Hunger Games 30-Day Hunger Games Challenge!

KateKicksAss posted on Dec 19, 2011 at 08:51AM
So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 Day Hunger Games challenge. Basically you start with answering Question 1, then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done.
Have fun!

Day 1: Your favorite character:

Day 2 Your least favorite character:

Day 3: A character you hate that everyone loves:

Day 4: A character you love that everyone hates:

Day 5: Your favorite fight/battle scene:

Day 6: A scene that made you laugh:

Day 7: A scene that made you cry:

Day 8: The character you are most like:

Day 9: Your favorite quote:

Day 10: Peeta or Gale:

Day 11: Something you hate about the series:

Day 12: A character you wish hadn’t died:

Day 13: A character you wish had died:

Day 14: Your favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss):

Day 15: Your least favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss):

Day 16: A question you wish had been answered in the book:

Day 17: The worst death:

Day 18: A song that reminds you of the series:

Day 19: Your favorite pairing:

Day 20: Your least favorite pairing:

Day 21: A pairing you don’t get:

Day 22: Your favorite book of the three:

Day 23: Your favorite secondary character:

Day 24: Your least favorite secondary character:

Day 25: Your dream cast:

Day 26: Your favorite scene in The Hunger Games:

Day 27: Your favorite scene in Catching Fire:

Day 28: Your favorite scene in Mockingjay:

Day 29: Your favorite thing about the entire series:

Day 30: A book/series that you would recommend to fellow fans:

BONUS: Day 31: Whatever you want:

The Hunger Games 353 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 353

een jaar geleden snusnu13 said…
Day 16: That's a really hard one actually. I would've liked to know if they ever did hold a hunger games for the capitol's children; cause that would be interesting if they did. With the whole "we don't know what Katniss' kids are named!" thing, I prefer them being nameless, cause then you can put your own interpretation on it.
een jaar geleden ErnieHannah333 said…
hmmm
Day 3- Peeta ;)
een jaar geleden LifesGoodx3 said…
Day 21: Haymitch and Effie, a lot of people seem to like them but I just really don't see it!
een jaar geleden Sallymagi said…
Day 23: Does Haymitch count? If not, then Finnick (but only after he told the truth!)... and then I have a soft space for Buttercup.. Really, love that cat!
heart
Day 4- Thresh!
Day 24: Well, Coin if she counts, but otherwise, it's Madge. She just isn't a very important character.. anyone could have given Katniss the Mockingjay-pin.
een jaar geleden othpop6668 said…
Day 6: When Katniss finds Peeta camoflagued by the river (only in the film though)
Day 22: Book one, it's the best by far!
Day 17: Cato had it the worst hands down. It was horrible how he suffers really badly in the book until FINALLY Katniss puts him out of his misery.
een jaar geleden Kat2142 said…
laugh
Day 27: My fav. scene in Catching Fire is when Katniss and Finnick have on the ugly greenish ointment and they scare Peeta
Day 25: Ooh, that's a hard one.. I really don't have any good ideas.
But I guess, Halle Barry as Joanna.
And perhaps Christopher Walken as Snow - Or Gary Oldman, or Johnny Depp..
... Judi Dench as Coin, that's for sure!
Could Bruce Willis do as Boggs.. Hm...
Paul Dano as Beetee, that would be good.
Elle Fanning as Prim.
Bonnie Wright as the Avox girl ... Although, I don't like her very much.
I don't have any for the main characters, but I definitely don't like Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss!
hmmm
Day 5- Er... I'm not exactly sure. Maybe when Thresh kills Clove?
Day 23: Haymitch definitely. I love him in the books and the movie made me love him even more, to be honest.
heart
Day 28: My fav. scene in Mockingjay is when Peeta ask Katniss if she loves him and she says "real"
Day 24: Clove. I especially hated her when she was talking about "cutting up" Katniss' face.
smile
Day 26: That will be the reaping, Rue's death, when she set the Trackerjackers at Cato and his group, or the final schene, where they almost ate the nightlockers. :D
een jaar geleden othpop6668 said…
Day 7: Rue's death
heart
Day 29: My fav. thing about the whole series is that Katniss ends up with Peeta.
Day 18: That's a hard one. There's three that I always think of the Hunger Games. Those being Safe and Sound and Eyes Open by Taylor Swift and Girl on Fire by Arshad.

I also reckon Give me everything tonight ONLY because I listened to the song while reading Mockingjay, so everytime I hear it, I think The Hunger Games
Day 27: When Peeta almost died, and Finnick revived him. Katniss was broken...
Day 25: Honestly, the actual cast of the movie. They were all so perfect, I can't imagine anyone else doing a better job.
meh
Day 6- When Rue stole the knife from Cato and Cato thought someone else did it (In the movie)
Day 7- When Rue died :(
big smile
Day 30: WOW i have a lot of books to recommend!! but i will only say some... (Best to Ok)
1) the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick(THIS IS A MUST READ SERIES!!!!!!!!!!)
2) The Gathering
3) Legend by Marie Lu
4) Miss.Peregrine's home for peculiar children by Ransom Riggs( This book is so good, you never know what is going to happen next and has really cool pictures!)
5)The Looking Glass Wars series by Frank Beddor(very violent, bloody, romantic version of Alice in Wonderland)
so yup....READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 19: Definitely Peeta and Katniss. Team Peeniss forever!!!
Day 28: Don't know.. Probably where Finnick told everyone about how the Capitol treated him, or when Katniss sang the Hanging Tree.
Day 26: I might have to go with the cave scene, I just love the interaction between Katniss and Peeta. I also love the berry scene.
heart
Day 8- Rue! I even took many quizes that said I was most like her.
Day 20: I don't know about this one. There isn't many in the series; but I'd say probably Gale and Katniss, cause I hate Gale.
een jaar geleden Lani27 said…
Day 1: Your favorite character:
Finnick. Or Katniss
Day 29: Wow. That's difficult. But perhaps because it is such a different story. I've never read anything like it before.
smile
Day 9- "I'm very hard to catch and if you can't catch me, you can't kill me, so don't count me out." ~Rue
Day 27: I love the scene when Katniss turns into the Mockingjay. Also before they go into the arena and her and Peeta are just being together and Peeta says something along the lines of "I wish I could just freeze this moment, and live in it forever," <3
Day 31: The movie was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the midnight premiere!!!!
Day 21: Three I have heard is Prim/Rory (Gale's brother), Haymitch/Effie and I believe the most disturbing is Cinna/Katniss.
smile
Day 30: Well... I think books of Lene Kaaberböl and Josefine Ottesen are amazing! Don't know if you've ever heard of them. It's definitely fantasy, and usually follows a girl character in an unknown world... not so magical, kind of like medieval times. The Mira books are especially good. There's just one problem... I don't think they have ever been translated into English :/

Btw. if you haven't read them.. READ HARRY POTTER! BEST SERIES EVER MADE!
last edited een jaar geleden
Day 28: Mockingjay? Oh I really don't know... I don't know Mockingjay as well as the first two >.< I think someone has already said it, but I'll go with when Finnick revealed what happened to him. I love backstories.
hmmm
Day 10- Gale? I don't know. I don't really like them both.
een jaar geleden StarWarsFan7 said…
Day 1: Clove.
Day 2: Peeta
Day 3: Peeta or Katniss
Day 4: Cato
Day 5: The scene with the mutts attacking Katniss and Peeta
Day 6: When Peeta and Katniss were talking about living with Haymitch in the Victor's Village. Holidays, birthday parties... XD
Day 7: Rue's death
Day 8: Rue
Day 9: "You better run Fire Girl," -Thresh
Day 10: Gale
een jaar geleden StarWarsFan7 said…
Day 11: How Peeta never died (Sorry Peeta fangirls)
Day 12: Cato
Day 13: Peeta
Day 14: Glimmer
Day 15: Marvel
Day 16: Did Cato ever love Clove?
Day 17: Cato
Day 18: Set Fire to the Rain by Adele
Day 19: Clato (Cato and Clove)
Day 20: Peeta and Katniss
smile
Day 11- Nothing.
heart
Day 29: Oh gosh, I love so much about this series. The suspense, not knowing what will happen next. And you really get to care about some of the characters, which is really important. Also there's the fact that it's not like anything else I have ever read. I never got bored when reading this series.
Day 22: Mine is actually Catching Fire and only because I love the Quarter Quell arena. I also really do love the first book as well.
Day 30: Hmm, maybe the Matched Trilogy. It's another dystopian books series, so I'm sure fans of THG would like it. But I also have to mention Harry Potter! If you haven't read that yet, you're missing out! :)
crying
Day 12- Rue
Day 23: CINNA!!!! But he's my favourite character in general.
smile
Day 31: Wow, the movie! Honestly I think it's the best book-to-movie I've ever seen!

Also, everyone should know that this is the first 30 day challenge I've actually finished. I'm quite proud of myself, ha.
hmmm
Day 13- This probably doesn't count because they did die already but Cato or Marvel.
Day 24: Ooooh, that's a hard one. I think I hate Marvel the most cause he killed Rue.
smile
Day 14- Rue
Day 15- Cato