redwaves9 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 08:52PM
Did you like the movie? I did.

The Hunger Games 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden pink-bookworm said…
Haven't seen it yet.
een jaar geleden Feathershine said…
smile
that movie makes me feel as if I never EVER want to see another movie again, except for the sequels.. IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE IVE EVER SEEN! It's completely loyal to the book! (SPOILER-ISH) I pretty much bursted into tears at Rue's death and the extra scene was a good fit, I'm pretty sure Suzanne Collins is kicking herself for excluding Madge giving Katniss the pin, instead of Katniss getting the pin for free at some sort of factory.. :) awesome movie every actor was great, and I can't wait until the sequel in 2013... (I know Catching Fire comes out in 2013 because I have a magazine with President Snow's description and it said word for word "HE WILL BE PLAYING A BIGGER PART INNTHE SEQUEL IN 2013 CATCHING FIRE)
een jaar geleden Tawnyjay said…
IT WAS SO AMAZING! :D
een jaar geleden ErnieHannah333 said…
crying
I loved the movie! I saw it twice already :P I cried when Rue died both times.
een jaar geleden rielyskips said…
smile
It was awesome. Sadly I did not cried when Rue died. I feel horrible because of that. Though I was wishing to see glass in Peeta's hand. Oh and the sleep syrup,that too. Though whatever that. It was a great movie.
een jaar geleden MilkReader said…
The movie was great and I'm happy that they even made one. But, reading the book was much better. They really messed up Peeta, my favorite character. I just hope the new director doesn't mess up Catching Fire. And Finnick.