The Hunger Games Hunger Games Comes to Facebook!

Emmy2heart posted on May 05, 2012 at 02:45AM
Just as the Hunger Games came to theater, it also came to one of our favorite social websites: Facebook. Thanks to the workers at LionsGate and TheWrap, a new FREE facebook game has become open to the public!
In the virtual world of Panem, you play an orphan who is looked after by Katniss as a favor to her hunting partner, Gale. Throughout the game, she teaches you basic learning skills like archery and snaring that will help you survive in your home district, District 12. You also run into other characters throughout the game to, including Gale, Prim, Peeta, and even Haymitch!
Throughout the game, your personalized avator lives in a Forest Escape which you can decorate and place objects in to help you gain experience, "goods" which act like money, and energy to help you complete goals and tasks. You even explore District 12! You can visit famous places mentioned in the Hunger Games book like Katniss's pond, the SchoolYard, the Bakery, and even the famous Hob!
What do you do in this game you ask? Well, the whole game is focused on you helping out other citizens in your district. You can also fight mutations in the forest like TrackorJackors, Mutts, and vultures.
With a game as fun as this, you might think there are no faults. Well, my friend and I noticed that your avator runs out of energy very fast. Completeing a simple task like milking a goat takes up 4 of your engergy, and simply having a conversation while trading sometimes takes up to 3 energy points as well. As for buying energy, you can only purchase it with real money bought credits. If you do not want to spend your money on this, you can wait the 5 minutes for your energy bar to fill up one energy point. Other than that, I am really impressed with the game. It sticks close to the book and gives you a sense of what living in District 12 could have been like.
My score for the Facebook Hunger Games: 8 out of 10 stars. :D
I like the game but the energy can make the game hard to play all at once if your bored or want to visit District 12. Other than that, it is an amazing game and I highly reccomand it. :)
 Just as the Hunger Games came to theater, it also came to one of our favoriete social websites: Facebo

The Hunger Games No antwoorden