The Hunger Games Hunger Games Movie

Bedward4lyf posted on Dec 06, 2008 at 01:18AM
hey i just finished this book. && i know theres a movie. but im not sure who sells it. could u guyss hellp?? thanks..

The Hunger Games 57 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 57

een jaar geleden drgroz said…
No movie in the plans yet. The book just came out a few months ago. I hope they will eventually make a movie, but not yet. Sorry.
een jaar geleden Bedward4lyf said…
thanks. its just that i went to a scolastic book fair and right the to the hunger games (book) there was a hunger games dvd idk what it was tho
een jaar geleden runda99 said…
lol probably questions and answers with Suzanne, cuz on their website they have like 38493 videos of her?
een jaar geleden gosselinfan626 said…
I really hope that they make a movie. The books are probably going to get really popular when more come out.
een jaar geleden Henny-c said…
I would love to see the movie. :]
me too!!!
een jaar geleden rosedude1213 said…
I really hope they make a movie! Who would you guys want as the characters?
een jaar geleden radigan2010 said…
A movie would be awesome, but I don't want a movie to ruin the books.
Like a couple other series/movies I can think of. . .

**cough*cough**
cool
omg yeahh like eragon. terrible director.
i don't want to start a huge blowout, but i didn't think twilight was all that great either.
or hp5.
the books were, of course, waaaaaaaaay better.
sunny
uhh well i think that depends on your opinion in my opinion cathrine is the best director alive. so i thought her movie twilight was astonishing. But if you were expecting it to be Exactly like the book then its guunna suck cos its not supposed to be a replica of the book. i mean yes, she could have made alice have a bigger part and yes she left out alot of good scenes but how else do u expect someone to cram a 500 page book into 2 hours?
very true. very true.
i just had too high of expectations i guess.
but new moon should be good.

but the hunger games would be a very good movie; and it'd be good for a lot of random groups of poeple, which is always sure to be a hit.
een jaar geleden HisMine said…
smile
Hunger Games is awesome!! Its like the most suspenseful book i have ever read. The characters are amazing!!! Im a huge fan of Peeta's personality. Hes like perfect Boy next door!! Katniss was a an awesome character too. But in the movies who would play the parts of katniss, gale, peeta, Cinna, Portia and so on??? oh and also who do u think katniss will fall for in the end peeta or gale??
een jaar geleden Sapphira_Lily said…
link

There will now be a movie.
een jaar geleden lionpug1 said…
laugh
A company just bought the rights to the movie so we can expect one soon!
een jaar geleden CatchingFire said…
smirk
Lionsgate just bought the rights to The Hunger Games. They are trying to stay in the PG 13 range but i don't think that is possible with all the killing. If they do take out all the killing and the gore then there is no point in making the movie. Unless the movie is very different from the book. The book was awesome why would you leave out all the good things that make it a great book.
een jaar geleden jackie5starr said…
laugh
OMG OMG OMG!!! A MOVIE!!!! YAY!!!!! CANT W8!!! IT BTR B GUD!!! like all the movies for books end up sucking...
een jaar geleden rosaliegiselle said…
the movie's coming out in 2011
een jaar geleden silly_goose said…
They are making a movie, and Suzanne Colling is writing the screen play, so hopefully it will be as amazing as the book! But I dont have very hopes,books that go to movie are never as good as what you imagine while you read.
I'm glad that Collins is writing the screenplay though.
It'll be very real because it's what she invisioned.
een jaar geleden RaineChild said…
Ah, can't wait till Catching Fire comes put! I really hope the movie as as good as the book.
een jaar geleden meh-hagan said…
big smile
i am pretty sure that there is going to be a movie beacause there are rumors that lionsgate are going to make a movie about it.
i really really hope there is a movie i love the book so much :)
een jaar geleden Sheloggs said…
surprise
dude...the movie dont even hold audtions till Jan of 2010...the movie comes out in theathers 2011! k???
een jaar geleden cullenjonas4eva said…
I heard Lionsgate...but I don't know for sure. Can someone who is 100% positive please clarify for me?
een jaar geleden Mr_Nmm said…
worried
well i am 95% positive so don't look here and if it is it will probably be rated PG-13 and then that means they take out a lot of the violence...
een jaar geleden sargo96 said…
worried
i dunno if there is gonna be a movie but it would be really cool if there was a movie
it might be a rumor bout the movie comin out in 2011 ?
een jaar geleden hungergamesfan said…
Yea, they are making a movie. Lionsgate purchased the film rights and Suzanne herself is writing the screenplay. They also picked a director .... Nina something.
smile
apparently there is gonna be a movie :) YAY :):):):):):):):)
smile
the movie would suck if it was rated PG coz basically the whole book revolves around violence DUH :)
een jaar geleden hungergames_fan said…
lol he has got a point.but violence isnt the whole point of the book its also about LOVE.....GO TEAM PEETA
YEAH PEETA! =)
een jaar geleden hunger_games_CF said…
theres going to be a movie of hunger games.suzanne gave the copyrights to lions gate the director is nina something
heres the proof you have you skip to 3:37

site: link

:)
There we have it! Living proff from Suzane herself!! Lets have a moments of pure joy:
YAAAA!!!WAHOO!!WOOT WOOT!!! OHHHH YEAAAHH
alrightly then thanks hunger_games_CF **up there!! so now.. give me your personal opinions on cast?
een jaar geleden Bobaloo said…
I Realy hope its not rated R :(
een jaar geleden dionicio123 said…
I would rather the movie be rated R, because then they can add in the voilence with the whole drama pitch. The book wasn't based off of violence but I think it'd be kind of hard to make a movie of a book with 22 deaths and not include any of them...
een jaar geleden dionicio123 said…
I've read the first two books, does anyone have any idea of what the third one is going to be called?
een jaar geleden badarseangel said…
smile
Well apparently it comes out in 2011. It'll probably be rated M
The third book is called The Victors and is set to be released in September. =)
een jaar geleden Girly_Dj said…
big smile
i thought the third one was coming out on august 24th 2010. i love these books! i finished the second on elast night and i literally almost cried! i was in shock. can't wait for the third book to come out!!!!!
een jaar geleden deathmaster said…
sick
Its a good book so I think that im gone a be sick if i dont see the movie
een jaar geleden hobo10 said…
smirk
omg!!!!!
i cant wait for the movie
to come out does someone
know when is the movie coming out?link
een jaar geleden TGH_peeta4ever said…
smile
Collins is writing the screenplay which means it will probably be good like the book. They should make it PG-13, for my sake.
een jaar geleden colorfulssmile said…
heart
I heard that it's coming out in 2011.
een jaar geleden bubbly_making said…
hmmm
A movie of the Hunger games could be amazing but if they don't do it right it could totally ruin the book, as bad directors have been ruining great books with sh*t film versions since the begining of time (or at least the beginning of movies)
een jaar geleden Lallybroch said…
cool
There is a Hunger Games movie coming out in 2011.

link
een jaar geleden Snoredom said…
monkey
C'mon, ppl. It's a MOVIE. Lots of movies are rated PG-13 but should be R. Besides, I think a lot of the fans of this book are like..mm..probably about 11 to 16 years (not saying there aren't plenty of adult fans), and some of their parents might not want them to see a rated R movie. It would be smarter for them to sell it as PG-13. And whoa...awesome! I can put in emotes??
een jaar geleden bigboys1199 said…
YES!!! suzanne collins said it herself on an interview on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden georgia_rox said…
tongue
cant wait till 2011
im not sure but i think it will it'll be rated M cuz of violence

een jaar geleden Bruiser18 said…
smirk
they already decided to make it a movie it said that it is probably coming out next year.
een jaar geleden 421purple said…
big smile
The movie will be grate. I can't wait.