The Hunger Games MOCKINGJAY forum

XxIsabellaxX posted on Sep 04, 2010 at 11:42PM
THIS IS A FORUM WHERE YOU CAN WRITE ALL YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE BOOK MOCKINGJAY!

The Hunger Games 1050 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1050

een jaar geleden silver93 said…
Well I really love Mockingjay, but because Prim dies, it'll never be my favorite. But, at the same time, there are some favorite moments I have from the third book.
een jaar geleden Arissa1422 said…
crying
Thats what i mean, i have favorite moments from each book, its hard to pick. And i know Prim's death was terrible, but i feel like it was needed to end the series. even though i cried so hard
See I completely understand her death, that it happened because otherwise Katniss would have never killed Coin, but I think Collins could have come up with another reason.
een jaar geleden sam7b said…
Haymitch was my fav character all throughout the book so I was sad when everyone else died but I was SO HAPPY that Haymitch didn't die.
een jaar geleden THG123 said…
yeah all was fine in MJ for me. I think my obsession over the Hunger Games is near it's end. We're running out of things to say. Besides I need to focus all my time on studying, I don't think I will be coming back, but I wanted to give a proper goodbye instead of just disappearing. So I guess I'm saying goodbye guys. It was great talking to you all. But really I'm very busy. Bye silver93, Arissa1422, lol-cats and other new strangers. XD
last edited een jaar geleden
crying
Awww, i'm gonna miss you THG123!! ):
But i do agree.. we're running out of topics. i'm just waiting until the the cast list for the movie comes out, and i swear there is gonna be 73526783 new Forums. And we'll have stuff to talk about again, ahahah.
Come on every once and a while to say Hi! Bye):
I feel like she just crushed our conversation, I don't know what to talk about anymore.
een jaar geleden THG123 said…
don't worry, I'll come by once in a while, just not often. I have two jobs now, trying to save up for Medical School. So I'm busy. I hope you guys aren't upset because of me. I'll definitely be on more around the summer, if you're still here. I'm so sorry silver93, I feel like I'm abandoning you, thank you Arissa1422, you both make me smile. I'll talk to you guys soon.
I'll still be here in the summer lol. (:

But yeah.. i feel all sad.
So, anything you want to talk about?
Eh, not really. i feel like we have covered almost every area of each book. gah ):

Oh but i have finished a really good book recently. Have you heard of The Maze Runner books? Only two are out now and i just finished the second one, but there is a third one coming out in October i think. There really good.
I thought about getting that. Have you read Matched? I've got about a chapter and a half left, it's really good. It's another future story. I'm guessing there will probably be another book, it seems like every book has a sequel nowadays. We can talk about other books as a topic. Have you read City of Bones or I Am Number Four? Also have you heard if Collins is planning on writing anything else?
I have Matched ordered right now lol. It looks really good. And i haven't read City of Bones or I am Number Four, but my friend read I Am Number Four and she is making me see the movie with her. I'm kind of mad cause i wanted to read it first but whatever.
I Am Number Four is one of those books that's difficult to stop reading, I had to force myself to take it slow and I finished it in three days, couldn't wait any longer. I hope the movie is close to the book, I'll be disappointed if it isn't.
Yeah she said the same thing. What's city of bones about?
Um, I don't wanna give too much away. Basically Clary the main character's mother goes missing and she has to team up with shadow hunters(people only she can see) to help get her back.

Did you see even Alex Pettyfer thinks he's too old for HG?
een jaar geleden HGT_Fam said…
I was a bit disappointed with Mockingjay.

- link
I wasn't.
I wasn't either. I liked Mockingjay a lot.

And good, i thought he was too old too.
I can't really find any actor that would fit Peeta.
The only one that sorta resembled how i pictured him is William Moseley. But i pictured Peeta a big cuter & more muscular.
But i would never pick William for Peeta because of Narnia, he is Peter in my mind, and that won't change. Lol
I'm really liking Alexander Ludwig again for Peeta. Have you seen him recently?
I just googled him. His more recent pictures are really good. Before i thought he looked to young, i actually really like him now though.
Yeah, he's pretty close to how I saw Peeta. I'm getting really pissed at imdb, they need to fix their website before they loose all credibility.
Have you gone to the HG social network thing?
No! can i have the link?
are you still there arissa? i need someone with a brain to talk to.
Hahaha yeah sorry, had a stressful week. But i'm still gonna be here! & thanks for the link!
& whats your name on the site? I'm Arissa Rose lol, my picture is the same as it is on here. How do i find you?
I'm breadshipper93. I'm not a big fan of using real names.
big smile
Oh my gosh, i was going through pictures, and i saw a picture of Willa Holland on the site, and it said the picture was posted by "Breadshipper93" i think i found you (:
I'm trying to spread the word. And breadshipping, but sometimes I forget how retarded the general public can be.
Hahah, yeah i know what you mean, there are like 10 year olds on that site.. it's crazy.
I just realized something that's ironic, that i didn't think of before. Remember when Katniss and Peeta we're on the roof before the first games and Peeta told Katniss that he wanted to die as himself and didn't want the capitol to change him? And how he didn't want to be a piece in their games?
Well in Mockingjay, the Capitol did change him with the hijacking. I just find little things like that so interesting, how that happened and its just so ironic.
Huh, I never thought of it that way. I always looked at the games as changing them, but now that I think about, they really only changed Katniss, Peeta stayed the same until the hijacking. The thing I find the most ironic is Prim's death though. You can't get more ironic than that.
Yeah, Prim's death won on the list of ironic things I've read haha.
And i'm so glad there is finally a date for THG movie!
I want Willa Holland to audition so bad. It feels like everyone in Hollywood except her has heard about the movie. I wish there was a way to get her to audition.
i know what you mean.. i can't explain how much i want her as Katniss. She is seriously perfect. And i have no idea how to let her know about it. Maybe Twitter? idk.
een jaar geleden Sam67 said…
Have you considered the girl from True Grit to play Katniss? Willa Holland is pretty good too :)
I think Hailee could be good... but she is just to young for me. I feel like she still has that innocent look to her. Even though she did a great job playing a tough girl in True Grit.. that's the thing, she is still a GIRL. She just doesn't look mature enough to me. If she was even 2 years older i probably would like her. She is just to young.
how old is she? She looked sooo pretty at the Oscars! But yea I see wat you're saying
She looked gorgeous!! But she just looks to innocent. And i'm pretty sure she is 14
oh well :/ I guess they should have someone more fierce, and in the book it said she was hostile and sullen and Hailee is really bubbly and happy :)
shes too young. willa is perfect. she doesnt have a twitter. I think the best way is to get an imbd pro account and list her as katniss.
een jaar geleden kaylap1410 said…
big smile
I agree. Katniss is not Hailee. I am not saying I don't like her! I am just saying that Katniss doesn't fit her. Katniss has to be unknown so they might as well hold open auditions for the role. If anything, I think the girl from the Katniss and Rue video clip, Danielle, to be Katniss. She really captures her intensity.
i can't stand that danielle girl as katniss.
I'm not saying i hate her, but i don't like her. And i would rather have someone else than that Danielle girl. She looks to.. fit? Like, she looks like a career to me. I feel like Katniss should look a little more fragile. Considering she is suppose to be skinny (and starving) She should defiantly have this fierce look to her, and of course be somewhat strong, but i saw Katniss is having smaller features, and skinnier than danielle.
Yeah, she just doesn't look like her. And if she really wants the part, why doesn't she dye her hair, instead of wearing that God awful wig?
Lionsgate F'ing sucks. We need to go kill them.
I completely agree. I'm so pissed. I'm really trying to stay positive about the casting..but i really can't.
It probably doesn't help that I'm being such a downer. But, I can't help it, I'm so disappointed. It was probably the most unexpected and bad choice for them to make. They don't even care that all the fans are upset.
Haha 500 post!