The Joker That would be so cool, If the Joker was real!!!

MoonlitBelle21 posted on Jan 06, 2009 at 11:22PM
Can you imagine just seeing him robbing a bank or something. I would probably be terrified, but excited at the same time.

The Joker 23 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden brittneyy said…
LOL well it would be a little scary because hes a genius but i'd definitely be his partner in crime, i'll tell you that much!
een jaar geleden whysoserious24 said…
big smile
In my world he is real
een jaar geleden ThEJoKeR101 said…
same here he is real in my world too
een jaar geleden looopey3 said…
laugh
he is real! dont you people get it? we are kissing right now!

luckly i can touch type! oh god sooo good!
een jaar geleden deadwrong said…
if he was real i would follow him anywhere lol
een jaar geleden Cliff040479 said…
smile
I agree with Wysoserious24 in my world he's real, and i think he really EXIST idk where...
een jaar geleden morticiaaddams said…
Ya, I'd like to meet him.
een jaar geleden MoonlitBelle21 said…
I would love to meet him too, but i would just be worried that he would want to show me a magic trick..........lol
een jaar geleden HarleyQuinn1 said…
smirk
I would totally be excited if he was real, because then I could totally freak my sister out. She loves batman.
een jaar geleden ContentIrony said…
mischievous
Yeah I would love to meet a mass-murder, sadiest, physco...
Anyway, In fantasy yes, reality... nah.
een jaar geleden MoonlitBelle21 said…
I wouldn't meet him, but to see him would be cool.
een jaar geleden Johnessa said…
laugh
It would be soooooo cooooool!
een jaar geleden halloula said…
heart
YeS!!!he's real and the coolest freak ever!:p
Actully his my son !!:p
My precious baby!!I adoptd himmmm!!!!
een jaar geleden malleo36 said…
angelic
no that wouldnt be good.

it would be bad.

worse.

there are no words to explain it.

if he became real...

then this world would be in grave danger.

this world has criminals already.

to many.

having the joker exist is purely evil.

this club is here for the LIKERS. not LOVERS.

i suggest you shouldnt belive he is real.

pure darkess is within.

dont risk it.

or face the concequences.

p.s: loopey3, thats just GROSS!!! and i KNOW he isnt real. he is NOT KISSING YOU!!! people IMAGINE a world where the joker is in it and then can go inside it whenever they want! BUT DONT EVER SAY YOR HAVE THE YOU-KNOW-WHAT WITH HIM. that. would be just gross.
worse... NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN IT.
he's a distuctive person. ok? REMEMBER THAT!
een jaar geleden malleo36 said…
i could beat that distuctive person... well i could... (turns bird into fire flower)
een jaar geleden Zlata said…
P.S:
I disagree with malleo36.
It would be drastic,of course-Joker is an anarchyst,but we neednt worry about the other criminals-hed probably do a "little experiment",like in the movie.He IS dark,and I wd definetely also be his partner in crime,but hvg him exist isnt evil.He ws unlucky in his past,but that doesnt mean he cant change...
whysoserious24,I agree with you.Scientists discovered that any movie or thought that we think is real,its the matter.
looopey3:Just dont say those kind of things!Be conscious of your wishes,for they may come true,and if they come true-would you really like what comes true?And he wouldnt choose drooling fans that sigh whenever he talks or watch him when he does anything.
PEOPLE!!!believe me,you all like him as he is shown,but you dont know anything about his real character!1 minute youd be loving him,but when you understand who he really is-the question is:WOULD you like him THEN?
No offence to anyone!!!
een jaar geleden HarleyQuinn1 said…
mischievous
I would still like him once i knew him then i could understand him
een jaar geleden sarahXskater said…
smirk
Imagination can go a long way..
een jaar geleden _dufflover said…
heart
I would love to be his Harley Quinn any time of my life...But i agree with Whysoserious24..In my world I am!!!
een jaar geleden Freakoutnow said…
mischievous
I agree with Zlata. That would be nuts. Can you even imagine living in Gotham? No offense, but you're more likely to be picked by a guy like that if you play hard to get.
een jaar geleden titanickatewins said…
Man the joker is such and inspiration! I LOVE HIM!
een jaar geleden Miss_Joker said…
heart
OMG! Why is so empty over here? I love the Joker and would like to meet him. I think it is a huge loss, that Heath Ledger is dead. He was an amazing actor and nobody could ever portray the role of the Joker as he did
een jaar geleden marbalsfv said…
This week of July 1, 2013, be the first to bid or scan through my Joker items!!! One man's junk is another man's treasure!!! Find that rare item that you've always been looking for. Lots of Joker items from 1960's to the current! HARLEY QUINN ITEMS AS WELL!!! Posters, children's books, Jerry Robinson drawings, mugs, vinyl figures, animated series items, and the list goes on an on...Imports from Japan, England, Argentina, France, etc. Statues, figures, signed items! Track me on eBAY - my seller name is marbalsfv !!! Happy bidding!