The Kyatchadormu rp anyone? :D

Zenzes posted on Feb 28, 2011 at 02:05PM
I hope you guys (mainly speakin' to seuris now xD') don't mind me opening one..?

So I meant like a band roleplay ^-^ would also help the activity on here >:D

The Kyatchadormu 31 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden AmaiSama said…
Okie dokies!

Name; Lucifer
Age; 19
Species; Bat
Band?; Back Singer & boy singer
Like; Smoke's taste. Dacing korean music & sing it and him boyfriend Cheri...Likes chocolate too
Dislike; noisy girls, if smokes end,if he lost his jacket or other stuffs.
Main Weakness; His wings & Cheri The Cat

And I would be more activity here too! XD I try to help, always when I can! ^^
een jaar geleden Zenzes said…
Yay 8D

Name; Keynes Lyall Adair
Species; Bat
Age; 17
Position; Guitar 8U
Likes; mysterious/unusual things, hot things(food,showers,guys*coughcough*), having fun, hearing music etc
Dislikes; pushy ppl, getting pranked, being lied to, tooo warm weather, getting touched without permission
Miscellaneous; is a good kickboxer though won't defend himself if it's not death-serious.

That's good <D I'll just start then alright? ^^
Keynes: *lying on the ground* *currently filming a squirrel* C'mon, do something interesting D8
een jaar geleden seuris said…
Name; Ryaki
Species; Hedgehog & Half-Demon
Age; 23
Position; piano/instrument
Likes; unusual thinks, guys <3 xD (everyone knows that 8'D) girls too, pain, likes to have fun whit boys & sometimes tease them etc...
Dislikes; peoples, how annoy him, hate Gero & Nero, chocolate...etc! xD
 Name; Ryaki Species; Hedgehog & Half-Demon Age; 23 Position; piano/instrument Likes; unusual thinks,
Ryaki; *look at Keynes* Wow...Filming at squirrel...*staps him head* Good boy! 83
Keynes: D'ooouuuw DDDX *rubs his head* WHY?! D8
Ryaki; why you are filming that, by the way? Dosent you have beter thinks to do? T_T' Or... *smirking* I can have some thinks ~<3
Lucifer; *look at Ryaki and Keynes* And dosent you have any othert thinks to do, than rape kids? *take smoke and smirks* Why not take someone older one?
Ryaki; Are you pointins yourself now? >_>' Because your the ONLY PERSON IN MY LIFE, how I really hate to rape C': And SMOKING IS NO GOOD! *take his smoke off and throw it away*
Lucifer; Because I was faster? *smile and poke him in face* C:< *take another one*
Ryaki; You....D:< You...IDIOT GAY PLUSHIE FREAK MAN! *pokes him back* Ha-ha! C:< Now I won!
Lucifer; Hey! Plushies are cute's and they relax... >_>' And you must be... *smirks and taps him in back* My good gay friend! C:

(Lol! XD How that just happened?!)
Ryaki; Now I hear REAL Lucifer! ^^ *points at Keynes* He is from me then, got it? T_T *cold stare*

(Ha-ha! 8'D ?
Lucifer; I get it! x) *look at Keynes*
Keynes: *looks back and forth* ....What?? 8'D'' *doesn't get it* But I've got a plushie too, it's not childish or anything e3e

(sorry, was afk <D'')
Ryaki; Plushies are kinda cutes.... I want one too! C: I'm gonna ask of that someday! Keynes, Let me infrom my good friend! ^^ This is Lucifer The Bat, my sassy gay friend *pokes him in cheek* He have really good singer voice!
Lucifer; Hmmhm... *take smoke in him pocket and for mouth* Nice to meet you another bat... And yes, plushies are very cutes!
Keynes: Mine's some kind of kitty thing, it's cute :'D And it's my best friend too ^3^ *waves his hand at Lucifer*..er... nice to meet ya too? ^^'
Ryaki; I want my own plushie! >3<
Lucifer; Why you dont get one then!? Gawd!
Keynes; He's right, you can get them almost everywhere o_O
Ryaki; I want something special one... *mumbling* Something really creepy and cute! 8'DD
Keynes: Then get one? -3- ..HEY D8< *points at him* Mine's already kinda creepy and totally cute, you can't have such one!!
Ryaki; *stick tongue out* Too bad! >:3 I get something like that too!
Keynes: NOOOO >3< *flails* Get something ELSE! Like a T-rex or smth!!
Ryaki; No T_T I wanna cute and creepy! YOU CAN CHANCE!
Keynes: Hrmph, FINE D< But get a dog or something, because mine's already a cat. *pout*
Ryaki; CAT!? D: I dont want a frikking kitty cat or something like that >_>'
Keynes: *points at him* ....Good for you! D<
Ryaki; I know! CB *awesome face*
Keynes: ... >C *throws pillow at him*