The Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword roleplay!

anifanfreak posted on Dec 22, 2012 at 10:35AM
It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited the surface in Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. Create a character and have an adventure in The world below and/or above the clouds! Have fun and Enjoy! You start at Junior Knight rank and have all of Links tools...

You may include Characters from previous or later games, You may also Visit Hyrule from Twilight Princess, Old Hyrule from Ocarina of Tima, Hyrule from Minish Cap, Places From Four Swords, and Lavina Town!!

These places are not specific so you can visit other places within THESE games ONLY:

Twilight Princess

Minish Cap

Four Sword

A Link to the Past

Windwaker

Skyward Sword

Ocarina Of Time

Majora's Mask

(And Any Game that comes after Skyward Sword)

Include:
Name:
Appearance:
Tunic Color:
Background:(Optional)
Extra Info:(Optional)

Characters:

(Anifanfreak)
Kiyashi Sugimoto
Ghalahast
Garret Sugimoto
Asako Sugimoto
Aria Suzuki

(VideoGameNerd)
Meari Otenbasan

(bunnyhavoc)
Amy Smith

(Zelink4ever)
Yukira Satsuke

(Zelink_fan_1)
Sakura Kohana

(ZeldaGhirahim)
Izzy

(heart-of_love)
Sora
 It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited
last edited on Feb 02, 2014 at 08:32AM

The Legend of Zelda 262 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 262

een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yeah there was a Black one, my fave was the White one though...

Kiya: Missed the top... But whatever... That guy said Master Link would be coming to the Temple of Lake Hylia... I'm Guessing this is the lake... *He Scans under the water* Ah! The Temple! That's where it is! Under the water there! *Points to a faint entrance deep in the water* Just hold your breath! *Grabs her hand and Jumps in and dives to the Temple entrance, he breathed in air bubbles on the way down to keep going*
een jaar geleden VideoGameNerd said…
Meari: *Thinks* I love water temples. *Sees a Zora* Wha-- *closes mouth, realizing she's still under water. She quickly swims back up to the surface* Gah! That was stupid of me! What was that thing.....?
Kiya: *Surfaces not long after MEari* Haha you were surprised when you saw a Zora, they are supposed to be extinct... But now that I think of it, since I saw Master Link, maybe this is another Realm. Y'know one slightly different from the one we live in (Meaning Skyward sword Realm)
Meari: .... That's just weird.... Hey! If Link is here, what if there was another one of you? Or me?
Kiya: I doubt it... But if there were... IF there were... We can't let them... er us... find out, assuming they don't already know. *Sighs and stares at the sky* I guess we'll just wait for Master Link to come back up.
Meari: I hope we don't have to wait to long.
Kiya: Me too... *After about 3 hours Kiya fell asleep, he was lying down on his side, and he looked somewhat like a child asleep* Mmn...
Meari: *Talks quietly as to not wake up Kiya* Kawaii....! *Yawns and looks up at the sky* Whoa. Time flies when you're doin' nothing. *The sun was about an hour away from full sun-down*
Kiya: *He Yawns and stretches, he curls up into a ball looking even MORE childish* Hhmmmnnn *He Huffs*
Meari: *Yawns again and lies down on her back* How long does it take to do a single temple? *She yawns and falls asleep, waking herself up a few minutes later* One of us needs to stay awake or else we'll miss Link... *Sits up again and sees stirring in the water* Looks like someone's coming up...
Kiya: *He'd woken up right after Meari had fell asleep and he was standing on the edge of the raft* It's not Master... But it IS something unusual... *A large Bug Surfaces then Re-submerges into the depths of the water* What the heck was that?! *He hears a WHooshing noise behind him, he looks over his shoulder and he sees a Flash of Dark light, Link appears over it* It's him! Over there! *He dives into the water and swims over as fast as he could* Meari! Come on!!
Meari: Ah! Wait for me! *Dives and swims alongside Kiya*
Kiya: *He Surfaces at the Dock*

Midna: Hmm? Link, It seems as though we have some Fans! You've become Quite famous!

Link: (WHo can Speak in the RP) Really? I guess so!

Kiya: No time Link! I just... Argh... Meari YOU tell him!

Link: Meari...? A Hyrulian?
Meari: Wait, what do I need to tell him again?
Kiya: Um... okay...? *He stands tall* We thought you had er... Passed!

Midna: What? Link is only what...? 16?

Link: 17 actually.

Kiya: Seriously?! Meari! *He Pulls her to the side and whispers* Okay, so this Link didn't die, that mean's we're either crazy or this is another world where Master Link hadn't died yet!!
Meari: I think it's a mixture of both... But... *looks back at Link* This Link is kinda cute... And he's only 17!
Kiya: Yeah! I know, so let's find out a little more about this world... *Turns back to Link* Good day Link!

Link: Uh yeah...? Bye?

Midna: Cute couple...

Kiya: We aren't a couple! Besides She'd do better with Link, SHE'S the one that called 'Em "Cute"!

Link: Urk...!

Midna: Ooh Link! What would Zelda say!?

Link: B-Be quiet!!

Kiya: C'mon Meari, let's head back to the Castle, we may be able to learn something more there... *He Swims to the far shore and climbs up to the top of the cliff, With Meari*
Meari: *Once they were far from Link and Midna* KIYAAAAA!!!!! *Is blushing deep red* WHY'D YOU GO AND TELL 'IM I SAID HE WAS CUTE?!?!?
Kiya: It's better than him thinking we're a COUPLE!! Anyway... *He was also slightly blushing* We ought to go to exploring and gather info, like a Recon Mission to a new area! Except this time a new WORLD! *He pulls on his gloves tight and fastens his sword and shield, he heard rustling a few meters away, he grabbed Mearis hand and pulled her into some nearby Tall grass, he Lay over her, keeping watch of what was In the open*

Zant: *Passes nearby muttering and Screeching Horribly* Eeyaaahh!! L-Lord Ganondorf!! I Require more of your almighty powers of the Goddesses! *He Disappears*

Kiya: *He held down her head below the grass but not far enough so that she couldn't see and move around freely* What was that guys problem...? Ganondorf...? Isn't that the legendary Ancestor of Demise? *He sits up and scratches his head* Hmmmn...
last edited een jaar geleden
Meari: What was that for, baka? *Scratches her head as well*
Kiya: *He Looks at her* Focus on his energy, he has traces of a FAMILIAR Evil power among him... I'd rather NOT get involved with this guy...! Alright? C'mon, we should keep moving... *He stands up and holds his hand out to her, to help her stand up* C'mon, get up.
Meari: *Gets up on her own* Where're we goin' next?
Kiya: *He pulls his hand back* Hrmm... Let's just explore the area for now, who knows we may find something useful, or at least some info from the locals... *He turns away and starts to walk*
Meari: *Follows a few feet behind*
Kiya: *They End up Walking into Ordon* This is a Small village... Smaller than SkyLoft for sure... *He looks around* Huh...? What's with the Tree-shacks...?
Meari: *Walks up to Kiya with hands behind her head and looks at the houses* Besides the fact that most of the houses are inside trees, this place looks a lot like Skyloft...
Kiya: It does doesn't it? It's Cozy here... But it's WAY smaller... *He Turns around* I don't feel comfortable here, I'll wait on the field Explore here if you like I'm going... I'll be at the Field Opening. *He walks away*
Meari: *heads over to the ranch where Link 'works'*
Kiya: *He took deep breaths* I hate closed spaces... The Sky is SO much different, even on the surface below Skyloft! *He sighed and he sat on a nearby rock ledge and lied down in the shade*
Meari: It's so peaceful here. Great place to just sit and think. *Her first thought was of Kiya, how they met less then a day ago, and have gone to many places* Oh great. I'm thinking about boys. Why does my mind hate me?
Kiya: *He fell asleep soundly, he needed it because he hadn't slept for days, he mumbled in his sleep but what he was saying wasn't clear enough for others to understand, he twitched every so often* Mmnn... *He flipped over*
Meari: Sigh... I'm getting a little homesick, being here... *She leaves Ordon, and sees Kiya sleeping* Wow... He's worse at staying awake than me...
Kiya: *He Twitched and Flipped over again* Nngh...
Meari: A little restless sleeping, eh? Tch, can't blame ya, mate. We've been running from place to place together for the last day. *hops up on the rock ledge he's on and waits for him to awaken*
Kiya: *He Began to roll off he rock, he falls off the 7 foot ledge, he awoke mid-air and reacted swiftly to land without Injury* Holy Crud! That coulda Killed me! Whew! *He Looks up* So uh... How long you been there...?
Meari: Long enough. What are ya? Part cat?
Kiya: Uhm... No... I Kinda... Hate... Cats... *He Turns away* Damn things just don't seem to like me... Every cat I've seen has Scratched me... Or Should I say, every cat that's seen ME anyway... *Clears his throat* Ahem! Anyway! We are returning to Skyloft Yes?
Meari: *shrugs* I guess so, if that's what you want to do.
Kiya: Okay then C'mon, Hang on tight *Grabs and Holds Mearis Hand tight, he Pulls out his Sail CLoth and Whistles Loudly, he Wraps one Arm around her Waist and they are Hoisted High into the Sky by a strong wind, after Rising above the Clouds Kiya Releases Meari from his Grip and Calls His Loft Wing and Flies back to Skyloft Posthaste, when He Arrives he lands on a Roof and Walks to the Academy, he enters his room and Falls asleep on his bed*
Meari: *Goes to her room as well, takes out a large sketch book, sits on the floor and starts drawing*
Kiya: *Huddles into a Ball as he slept, curling himself into a Tight Ball with his Sheets*
Meari: Bored, bored, bored... What to do... *continues drawing*
(Time Skip to the Next day?)
(Sure.)
*The Next Day arrives*

Kiya: *Wakes up* Ugh... *Straps his Sword and Shield to his back and His Utility Belt to his Waist* Man My Head hurts... *He Rubbed the side of his head* Okay... C'MON! *Smacks his Cheeks to Wake him up, he walks out to the Plaza and Into the Bazaar*
last edited een jaar geleden
Meari: *buying arrows at Rupin's Gear Shop*
Kiya: *Sits down ordering soup from the Hot Pot nearby, he Blows on his steaming hot soup to cool it down and sips it up* Ahh... A Good Breakfast...! *Smiles and Continues to eat*
Meari: *Starts to sway a bit, buys the arrows and leaves quickly*
Kiya: *Chugs the last of his soup* Well... I'd better get my Exercise for the day... *Stands up and Returns to his room, he changes into a Tang Top and Gymnastics Shorts and Pulls out a Music Player (Made in Hyrule of TP) and New Head Phones* These things better be as good as they say... But I don;t have my doubts seeing as how they're from Malo Mart... *Plugs in the Head Phones to the Music player and he Walked out, he Began Jogging, then a Full Sprint off the Edge of Skyloft, he Called his Loft Wing and Flew Down to Faron Woods, he Began Exercising after he stretched a Few minutes*
Meari: *Sitting on the top of the tower in the plaza (can't remember what things are called at the moment) and aims for a crow thing, flying through the air near the barrier clouds, with her bow. She shoots and misses by a long shot. The arrow fell through the clouds near the Faron entrance* ...Crap. Normally I'm so good with my bow.... Maybe it would be a good idea to go see if I hit anyone down there... *she stood up, almost falling over, then jumps off the tower, calls her Loftwing, and flies to the Faron entrance, jumping down*