The Office SEASON 5 PREMIERE OVERVIEW

28spike28 posted on Sep 26, 2008 at 01:45AM
well did anyone else notice like pimples or severe burn blisters on merediths face in the beginning. i did. also eye opener, phyliss called wallace. i thought she was calling bob. i knew pam and jim would split. its already starting, pam and that guy. ryan coming back was a surprise. i still hate him.go stanley, panther power(disclaimer: that is not meant to be racial in anyway, only as sarcasm. im white and not racist, i have black friends) i feel bad for andy though he is working his ass for this wedding and angela is bangin dwight in warehouse. but she is coming aorund.

what are you opinions.

The Office 22 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden smoore23 said…
Nah, Jam's not splitting up. I've got a good feeling about them. Sure, there might be some rough patches, but they're gonna make it.

No, I didn't notice anything on Meredith's face.

Ran & Kelly!!!!!!! "She's perfect." <3

And yes, poor Andy. :(

And yeah, Phyllis calling Wallace surprised me.
een jaar geleden bstens said…
the reason for meredith's face was probably cut and will be a deleted scene. i also noticed that there was some continuity problems with michael's goatee.
een jaar geleden DarkSarcasm said…
I noticed Meredith's face too... weird.

I love that Ryan is back. And that Kelly is molesting Darryl in front of him. But I don't think they should get back together. Yet.

Feel bad for Andy. Even though I also want to smack him for being so blind.

Did anyone else think that maybe the reason they were gaining weight was because Angela was pregnant? That'd make sense... after all the warehouse stuff. XD

The ending, with Toby, really pissed me off. He's supposed to be gone, why are they still torturing him? Leave him aloooone! *cries*
OMG DarkSarcasm... You've got a great point about Angela being pregnant. That would totally make sense...
een jaar geleden _lina_ said…
^ And that would explain her saying "My doctor wants me to gain weight" - OMG, Angela's preggers! A little ironic since the real Angela just got un-preggers :)
Oh, this is good, you guys... :D
een jaar geleden DarkSarcasm said…
Maybe there's hope for Baby Dwangela, after all... =P
een jaar geleden DaveyJames said…
"I wonder what people like about me?"

Didn't anyone else feel awful when Phyllis said that?

I wonder if everything is OK with Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration...

She had tears in her eyes :(
een jaar geleden llerenaprincipe said…
i guess all this comments are starting to show
how affective and sentimental is all becoming now =P
we're so in touch with it
we feel the pain
and the glory

=)

i sit I Sit I Sit on youuuuu
een jaar geleden flyin_rhino said…
One little thing I noticed was Pam's screen-name when she was on IM with Jim: Receptionitis.

Thought that was kinda funny. :P
een jaar geleden chel1395 said…
I liked how Angela and Dwight have stopped trying to hide from the cameras. They even called Angela on it. "That's how I sleep at night!" LOL!

Loved the premiere!! Micheal falling down the stairs, his long poem that ended with "seagulls", Dwight spraying everything with bug spray (so thrilled the normal Dwight is back!), Phyllis now head of the party planning committee, Ryan back as a temp...perfection!
een jaar geleden papa said…
Ryan back was poetic justice. It's great to see him now that he's risen to the top of the Dunder Mifflin food chain only to return as a temp. You have to worry about his book of revenge though! Look out Kevin!

I don't normally feel sorry for Toby, but poor Toby.
look out kevin AND jim so far
een jaar geleden adribaby111 said…
yah I did notice Meredith's face, but there was no mention of what happened to her. omg guys I am so excited for this new season. I am especially exicted for Jam :), where's my Jim?
een jaar geleden maybeastarbucks said…
I was so happy when Holly told Kevin that "math is hard." That joke should go on for a while. I hope her outburst with calling him "mentally challenged" won't change things.

Ryan deserves to be a temp. I like temp Ryan.

Jim and Pam are definitely breaking up. I saw it coming the second Pam found out she got to go to New York. That guy is just like Jim anyway, just more artsy in his humor.

I liked Dwight's prideful nod to the camera after coming out of the warehouse with Angela.

Favorite quote: Darryl: "Don't go breaking my scale."

Andy is such an idiot... honestly, I know that most people in that office are a little slow, but how do they not notice Angela and Dwight leaving at the exact same time all the time... honestly.
een jaar geleden DalekSec said…
"Did anyone else think that maybe the reason they were gaining weight was because Angela was pregnant? That'd make sense... after all the warehouse stuff. XD "

YESSS! In school on Friday morning, I told my friend I thought Angela may be preggers, and he said, "I dunno, maybe." And then later on in the day I had a class with him, and he told me his exciting theory - Angela is pregnant! Apparently he didn't get enough sleep after the premiere, and I brainwashed him...
hmmm
i didnt get that impmpression
someone would've noticed don't u think?
i mean people get fat and immediately we notice
i just don't see it
een jaar geleden Office_001 said…
I don't think she is. I mean Angela Kinsy just had a baby maybe its just baby fat from her real pregnancy. Plus if you remember in "Womens Apreciation" she wieghs like 80 pounds so that might be why her doctor says she needs to gain weight. and about Jam, well Jim just proposed so I beleive there is going to be a Jam wedding in one of the episode "crossing Fingers". I was thinking that Pam would flirt with that dude from Pratt, but she now has a fiance so lets hope she doesn't. Also when Michael ripped up Holly's concert tickets that was really funny I was really hoping that he would buy them off of her and ask her out but no, getting to know Holly was great " and her butt just won't quit" Ryan's little book is really funny I wonder if he has Michael on it already. I was just a little disapionted that we didn't get to see a whole lot of Jan. Dwight and Angela I love Dwangela but Andy is so sweet to Angela so I just don't like it for now. Meredith's face that was a little freakiy again dissapionted that they didn't tell us what had happened or Michael making her go back to the scale cause her face is ugly that would've been funny. Yay for Stanley for loosing weight.
een jaar geleden IndianKelly said…
Consider this: During the second weigh in, the group lost 31 pounds...go figure. They gained 7 pounds the third weigh in (watch Angela's face). They maintained the four weigh in, but Stanley says he lost 4 pounds. And in the end, they lost 1 pound, but Stanley lost 7 pounds and we have to consider Kelly's lost from her crazy diet. Let's say that's 10 pounds lost (Stanley's 7, plus 4 for Kelly)...someone is gaining weight rapidly. I believe Angela is pregnant.
last edited een jaar geleden
oh
GETTING pregnant
oh well
thats understandable
een jaar geleden DalekSec said…
"They gained 7 pounds the third weigh in (watch Angela's face)."

That's exactly what tipped me off.
i think the camera has a more important role this season
everyone who looks at the camera has something hiding =P