the random anime rp forums Random anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random anime rp forums 7755 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 7755

een jaar geleden KiddRoxas said…
Roxas(shows up)cloud are u ok cloud:ya im ok cloud:walks up to zandra)whats wronge
een jaar geleden Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu points the blade at the ground and sends sound waves down launching him up at Madison. He flies up higher than her, swings around and directs the sound waves back at her.
een jaar geleden narlyvamp1234 said…
Madison covers her ears and flies towards Arekkusu with incredible speed.
een jaar geleden nidoqueen said…
molly:i got the barries *smiles and gets out the tomato barry* i'm good at making hotsose (sorry if miss spelled)
brock jr:hold on sis let me get you a bole *gets out a bole from his back-pack and hands it to molly*
molly:thank you bro *runns off to the river*
brock jr:well back to work *calls out all his pokemon* come on boys we got some work to do now geodude onix you two gather some stones and rocks ok
*thay nod and go off*
brock jr:flamerex machamp let's work on rebileding the houses k
*thay nod*
brock jr:we got this *gets out a hamer, some nails, and a bucket eyes glow gray and the nails started ot moltaply (sorry if miss spelled)* there go that should be a nuff ok machamp you hold the planks flamerex well you hold them up and i'll do the rest
Arekkusu uses the sound waves to speed up in Madison's direction. He pulls something from his satchel quickly.
Madison grabs Arekkusu and continues to fly towards the ground quickly.
ica:yeah what a.k said
zandra:y-you couldn't remember any thing not even me *starts crying* not even your own brother
star:*starts to cry* girls please stop
Annabelle: shut up, mother! *runs at Star and kicks her back* don't interfere!
een jaar geleden KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:wait wh.. .terra:the boy the appeared infront.of. U and stole ur memory cloud:hugs zandra.i love u im sorry if, I hurt you kisses her I love you. Im sorry roxas .. (turns back around and kisses zandra.again im so sorry
een jaar geleden izbia150 said…
Shana slashes Annabelle with her sword and kicks her to the ground
Annabelle: *grabs Shana's leg and pulls her down and kicks her face*
Shana stabs Annabelle in the stomach and kicks her
Arekkusu: *pulls the pin out of the object, which is a grenade. He stuffs it in between their bodies, and hugs Madison tight* Boom. (the grenade goes off)
Sylvia: Uncle Arekkusu!!!

Uhanjo: It's the solution to the barbarism of war. You weren't supposed to find this out now but since you're both here. We the Correx have been at war with the Mahar for centuries... With the help of technology, we can calculate and execute attacks on eachother... No bloodshed...
Arekkusu K.: Then what's with those chambers!?!
Uhanjo: Each side has them... They are casualty chambers.
Annabelle: i won't give up... i just can't! *chokes Shana*
Yakusoku: *kicks Annabelle in the head and knocks her out* you okay, Shana?
Holo: Arekkusu!
Momo: that's it... i have had enough of this child's play... *snaps her fingers and the town lights on fire*
Yakusoku: no!
Arekkusu smolders as he falls and slams the ground.

Jemuzu:*sniffs as he puts his clothes back on* Smoke... Ai, look outside, I smell smoke.
Ai finishes getting dressed and she looks outside. when she does, her eyes widen.

a single black feather floats to the ground and Momo picks it up.
Momo: Madison...
last edited een jaar geleden
zandra:it's ok cloud *kisses him back* now you want to come with me to get some seeds for the garden and flowerbeds
star:*eyes glow pink* i'm sorry *slowly starts to stand up and a white mist appears and spreds all over* pureafying mist turn the evil into good i already lost one kid i'm not about to lose another
Shana gets up
Shana: *thinking* as long as my fuzetsu is up those people won't die or feel pain. And I won't let it down! *stabs Momo*
Jemuzu:*Rushes to her side* Ai, what's... oh no... Who'd do this?
Ai: *eyes still wide and she falls to the ground* he's still out there... they all are...
Shana's blade turns to fire then she swings it at Momo setting her (Momo) on fire.
smile
molly:now for just a little water and it's a good thing bro pureafyed it *uses psy to move some water into the bole* there now to mix it and then it's dun *giggles* hanzo is going to love this
Jemuzu: Then we've gotta go find them.(picks Ai up in his arms and starts running out of the fire)
hmmm
ica:ok so then what are we sapost to do i know how to fight with out cosing blood shed
Momo: *smiles* if i could be reborn it would be nice to meet you all again...
Annabelle: *wakes up* hmm? what happened? *sees the town on fire* so Momo did it...
Yakusoku: *grabs Annabelle* change it back! now! put out the flames of hatred!
Annabelle: they are not the flames of hatred... the flames of justice! *takes out a knife and stabs Yakusoku*
Yakusoku: *grunts* i said now!
Annabelle: put me down! *stabs him again*
Yakusoku: NOW!
he grabs the knife, cuts off Annabelle's head and stabbed her once. the flames soon die down.
star:*puts a hand up* WATER POLSE *a big gush of water came out of the palm of her hand then she falls to her nees*
Shana: *puts hand on Yakusoku's shoulder* I can bring the people back and fix the town, don't worry. Just don't get hurt.
Yakusoku: then please do... *stands up and holds his side* i'm going to see if my mom's okay... *runs off*
Arekkusu staggers to his feet...
Arekkusu:*coughs* GAH! Where she go!?! *In a worn out fighting stance*

Jemuzu:*still running with Ai in his arms*
Shana: Wilhelmina, the ribbons.
Wilhelmina: you haven't-
Shana: I left Misaki city, so I'll accept my punishment.
Wilhelmina:....yes Shana-sama
Many long white ribbons connected to Wilhelmina's hair appear in her hand and she hands them to Shana
Shana: I need a favor, if you want to help then I need you to spread these ribbons around the village
Ciel: *nods* okay
My characters besides Shana and Wilhelmina take some ribbons and start spreading them around the village
Holo: *eyes widen* arekkusu! *hugs him* NEVER! do that again...

Yakusoku slows down and falls in the middle of the path that leads to Ai's house. he coughs up blood and holds hid side.
Yakusoku: damn she stabs hard...
molly:*gets a little bit of it on her finger and she liks it off then she smiles* perfect hay hanzo can you come here please
brock jr:it sounds like she's dun with the hotsose (again sorry if miss spelled) that she wants you to try just be careful it dus tast good but when she makes it lets just say it's to spicey even for me it still tasts good thow
*onix and geodude comes back with a lot of slones and rocks*
brock jr:good job boys return *thay go back inside there pokeballs* you two deserve a good rest
Arekkusu: I never wanna do that again!
Jemuzu sees Yakusoku on the horizon and teleports to his side with Ai immediately.
Jemuzu: Yakusoku!
Scorpion drags the deer to Molly
Scorpion: What is it Molly?
Holo: good!
Yakusoku: oh, hey guys... glad your safe...
Ai: Yakusoku! *hugs him* what happened?!
Yakusoku: a girl stabbed me... *laughs* pretty pathetic, right? *smiles weakly*
Shana: I'm going to help too, if this will really finish me off then I want to help.
Shana runs to spread the ribbons around the village. She comes across Yakusoku and her eyes widen
Shana: Yakusoku!
Shana wraps some ribbons around Yakusoku's wrist and stands up
Shana: keep those on
Shana runs off to continue spreading the ribbons
sad
star:hun g-go help the boy *starts crying again*
brock:*nods and runs off after yakusoku*
Jemuzu:*puts his hand on Yakusoku's wound* I can keep him from losing blood. *the wound cloterizes and Jemuzu's neck wound becomes more visible.*
Yakusoku: *smacks Jemuzu's hand away* don't... i'm fine...
big smile
molly:*picks up the bole* here try this you'll like it *gets part of a spone full and slowly hands it to hanzo*
My characters come back to Wilhelmina and Shana takes the ends of the ribbons spread throughout the village
Yuji: will this hurt you?
Shana:.....no
The ribbons glow and the village glows as well, the village fixs itself and all the people come back to life. Yakusoku gets healed completely and Shana begins to fade and she drops to the ground
Yakusoku: *stands up* see! all better... *his wound is gone. he runs back to Shana* Shana!
hmmm
brock:good i cot up with you kid uh sorry i don't know your name *sees jemuzu* hay uh what happend to you my friend
Scorpion:*takes the spoon* What is it?

Jemuzu: It worked... *looks over* Shana!
Shana: *smiles* at least I had enough existence to heal you, are you feeling okay now?
Yakusoku: y-yeah... i'm fine...
Ai looks on the ground and Madison's black feather. she picks it up.
Shana: good....
Wilhelmina: Shana-sama....will you have enough existence till midnight?
Shana: maybe.....why?
Yuji: because I owe you....the reiji maigo might be able to help
Shana: I'm not taking your existence
Yuji: you know it's not mine
Shana:.....do as you wish
smile
molly:hotsose (and again sorry if miss spelled) made with a barry from my world *picks up a barry* it's called the tomato barry and it's vearey spicy
brock jr:*looks over at hanzo and molly* see i told you so hanzo *smashes his thumb with the hamer* OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
 molly:hotsose (and again sorry if miss spelled) made with a barry from my world *picks up a barry* it
Jen laughs
Scorpion pulls down his mask and takes the spoon full. A moment later...
Scorpion: Hmmm... Not bad. Save one for Arekkusu.