the random anime rp forums Random anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random anime rp forums 7755 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7151-7200 of 7755

een jaar geleden Clutch13 said…
(thanx)
(these were some of the grenades my bro made)
 (these were some of the grenades my bro made)
(blowin' crap up! Sweetness!)
een jaar geleden KiddRoxas said…
when did u shoot and wich brother and sweet grenades!
een jaar geleden izbia150 said…
(Awesomeness)
(Hey Al, we shot yesterday, and it was Pam's son Matt. The one in the Marines. He's up here on leave pretty much cause of his leg, and everyone's hanging out. I introduced him to your mom tonight. So wish ya made it out here, ya could've met him. The weapon I fired in the other vid was the SKS... Sweet bolt action automatic. And yeah Izbia, the grenades were fun. Same way ya'd throw a M-67. Thumb the spoon tight on the grip, thumb the safety clip off with the free hand, twist and pull the pin, then let er rip. Didn't have the 30 meter fragment radius like the M-67, but ya definitely didn't want it in your hand when it went off XD. But as you said, yes AWESOMENESS!!!)
een jaar geleden xellin said…
(Happy Fourth of July! to everyone who celebrates it at least.)
Aether stops floating and facepalms. muttering "forgot the stabilizer" before chanting something under his breath while pointing straight upwards. A few seconds after he finishes chanting a small bolt of dark energy shoots several feet upwards which vanishes at its peak replaced by a large expanding black portal than slowly fades out of view, vanishing completely when it reaches about 20 feet in diameter.
Aether: *in head* I cant believe I forgot to launch that anchor earlier, no wonder the Teleportation spells have been off-target, and now I should be able to cast some stronger spells without risking blowing up half of this plane of existence.
last edited een jaar geleden
(@Clutch Once again, awesomeness! xD @everyone Happy fourth of July! I can actually say that this year. I usually hate this holiday lol)
een jaar geleden KiddRoxas said…
(ya the 4 of july was my sisters b-day i know yous dont know but jim today i went to fantasy island-lame...but..tomarrow were going to darien lake son! lol ok nite ohh and jim kay almost got shot in cross fire in riverside shes ok just want to let u know before grandma rings ur phone up at 4 am nie :)....)
een jaar geleden nidoqueen said…
hmmm
(that's my bro he's so cool)
brock:i hope the others is ok

hona:*in psy* there's a nother one is that it
(You gotta be kiddin' me, Where in Riverside? The Park? This hell hole gets worse every day, I gotta move to Kenmore or Amherst. Higher rent but better area.)

Jet: We were just hit.
Jemuzu: By what?
Two ships decloak and open fire on the Bebop
Spike: Pirates... I'll take care of it Jet...

(brb)
(k, I'm back... Until I'm summoned again... Ughhhh... Life as a magical genie sucks... JK lol XD )
(Lol xD)
Alice: Pirates?
Agent K: Space pirates... Alot of resources are hard to come by out here, so some slimeballs like to make a living from taking what others have.
The ship rocks again.
Spike runs to the launch bay and gets inside the sword fish...
Alice: Oh....
hona:*in psy* no i got it *rams into it and her beak gose right threw the mettel*
Spike:Huh? Jet, what's going on out there!?!
Jet: Your girlfriend's kicking some serious butt. *chuckles*
Spike: Huh?
angry
hona:*in psy* i don't know who you ppl are but you just attacked my friends and family and i woun't take it *pouls her beak out of the attacking ship and pinnatrated another part of the ship* take that you..... who ever you are *scratching the side of the ship with her talens ripping part of the ship*
Aliens fly out of the holes, sucked into space by the hull breaches
A small silver ship zips past the Bebop towards Hona, hitting several of the aliens before it starts turning around in a wide circle without reducing speed. (pic is without the top of the cockpit, which would be an opaque black from the outside view.)
 A small silver ship zips past the Bebop towards Hona, hitting several of the aliens before it starts
Abyss: We should get going. We need to get rid of the zombies before it spreads any farther.
angry
hona:*in psy* take that for atting us *looks back at the bebop* you all ok
Takashi: Wait, you're actually thinking about going after them things!

Jet: We're fine, watch your back out there.
Abyss: (To Takashi) Of course. We've fought worse anyway....
hona:*in psy* k but first your ship got beat up bad got to fix it *uses psy to repare it*
Kyle: If you wish to help then come with us, if not, you're welcomed to stay here and get eaten. It's up to you.
Saeko: I'll go...

Jet: Thanks
Jemuzu: We should be there soon...
the silver ship passes over the Bebop again in the opposite direction before vanishing into a portal which springs up a short distance from the Bebop, which closes just after the ship vanishes completely.
Spike: Did you guys see that?
Jemuzu: See what?
Spike: There was another ship out here.
Agent K.: I'm clear on radar.
Jet: Maybe they cloaked.
Spike: No I saw it go through a portal.
Jet: Hmmm... Get back inside Spike, we can rfun a couple scans
Spike: Alright
big smile
hona:*in psy* your welcome
Natsuo: Get eaten or fight, not a hard decision.
Youji: Then let's go.
(Sorry for the late reply, I had to do the dishes)
the silver ship comes out of a portal just barely out radar range of the Bebop, attempting to maintain a speed equal to the Bebop's, occasionally drifting into radar range before promptly drifting out.
hmmm
hona:*in psy* no need to run scans i seen it to so no you havent gone crazy spike *flies over to the silver space ship then lets out a big screetch* who are you what's your bisness with the bebop
the silver ship slows down and vanishes in a portal that comes up behind it, which vanishes as the ship does.
angry
hona:*fallows it and in psy* hay i was talking to you and no use of hiding a portal cos i can ether repoen it or see it if it's still up don't run away from me
worried
molly:*in psy* sis no don't fallow it it might be a trap *looks back at the bebop* spike she just whent threw a portal after that ship you and her seen
the portal leads to an area of pure darkness, in which no light shows, the only thing visible being a single white spot that never seems to get any closer or farther, no matter how far you move in any direction.
the silver ship exits a portal directly above the Bebop, with Hona being forcefully ejected from the portal behind it before the portal closes.
Takashi: Get the humvee ready, we're leaving.
Natsuo: We just left Heavagal now we're going back.
hona:*knocked into the bebop and was knocked out*
molly:*quickly flies over to hona and in psy* sister wake up please wake up *tries to pick her up with her talens* spike she has been knocked out she needs your help
Spike: *sighs* She can perform miracles, but she can't even get back in the ship... (flys the swordfish towards Hona, and uses a grabber arm to reel her back in to the Bebop.)

Kyle: We were merely on the outskirts...
een jaar geleden narlyvamp1234 said…
back at the manor, another wolfs girl who looks like an older version of Holo with longer hair walks into Arekkusu room and bites his arm.
Arekkusu: Huh? *opens his eyes* Ow! What the hell!?!
Holo: *sleeping next to him*
wolf girl: hiya Arekkusu!
Arekkusu: Holo? (looks over then back) Who are you?
wolf girl: the name is Horo... just call me mom.
Arekkusu: Oh, Holo's mom, I mean mother in... Mom.
Horo: yeah, i came to tell you something! *looks at Holo* deep sleeper...
Arekkusu: What is it?
Horo: well, there are a number of things... first off, you'll need to come up with three names for children. one girl and two boys.