the random anime rp forums Random anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random anime rp forums 7755 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 7755

een jaar geleden izbia150 said…
Lotti spins around and slashes Arekkusu K with a knife then pushes him to the ground, she turns back around and Alice is standing right in her face, Alice smashes Lotti's head into a pillar.
een jaar geleden nidoqueen said…
hmmm
ica:*eyes glow ice blue and puts arekkusu III* son stay here and be good for ant molly, unkel hanzo ok mommy's got to go get a few things
molly:*in psy* sis what are you reily up to
ica:*in psy* just like i told him

(for some resion bro wanted me to post this)
een jaar geleden Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu and Arekkusu advance through the jungle and come up to a clearing where the hideout is.

Arekkusu K.'s eyes go yellow and he pulls a pillar from the gound and swings it at Lotti.
Arekkusu K.: Look out Alice!
(and this)
(dude! they made pokemon hardcore! XD It's awesome!)
(i'v been looking all over for that movie and still can't find it and i want it for ether bday or xmas)
een jaar geleden narlyvamp1234 said…
Koku walks in and sees the girl with blonde hair standing as if she was waiting for her.
Koku: Nora...
Nora: i heard you coming... it was Shinku's idea, wasn't it... to come here in the loudest thing.
Koku: yes.
Nora: *nods* i see... your dying, you know. your loyalty is slipping away by the minute... don't you feel it?
Koku's eyes widen and she falls to the ground. she screams. Nora smirks.
Nora: feels good, doesn't it?!
Koku: i'm not going to give up... i can't! *stands up weakly and runs at Nora with a blade in her hand*
Nora: ooh, feeling tough, huh?! well then... *jumps up* i'll answer your attention call!
a sword appears in Nora's hand. as she fall back down towards Koku, she stabs her. she stands up and looks at Koku, who is breathing heavily. Koku looks up at Nora and stabs her with the blade. Nora grunts as Koku falls to the ground, tears in her eyes.
Koku: Shima...
Nora runs further down the hall, away from Koku.

Shinku stops running. her face becomes very serious.
Jemuzu: Over there... (points to a tree.)
Arekkusu: Sure you can make the shot?
Jemuzu: I'm not taking the shot... *the M-4 sniper rifle seems to float in mid air*
Arekkusu nods and takes the rifle.
Alice gets out of the way of the pillar and Lotti is flug through the wall.
Many people dressed in the cloaks of the Baskervilles walk in.
Lotti: Kill them!
Koku: find her... and just know that i have found the peace we all longed for... it's right here... i finally... finally found it. *closes her eyes as tears run down them*
Shinku walks off when the others aren't looking.
Arekkusu K.: Fires of hell, consume the defenders of sin!!! (burst into flames and walks towards the cloaked people. The trail he walks ignites with each step)

(idk, i just thought i needed something different from wrath of a thousand hearts XD)
smile
molly:*puts her head on hanzo's shoulder* we do need to think of some names for them hanzo
(lol XD)
Lotti: *stands up* Defenders of sin? *laughs* Such a stupid little boy~! You don't even know the purpose of the Baskerville clan~! And if the Baskervilles really were "defenders of sin" that would make Alice-San one as well. Such a mean thing to call her~!
Nora walks into the room Holo's in.
Nora: it seems your pathetic friends are here... scream for them. scream for them and tell them your here! *holo stays silent* fine then. i guess we'll do this the hard way. *takes Koku's blade and stabs Holo* scream!
Holo eyes widen and she howls while getting shocked by the collar.
Jemuzu: Winds, blowing east, 12 klicks... Adjust...
Arekkusu: Adjusted.
Jemuzu: Target is... 640 meters away, at a...
Arekkusu: 6 degree rise... I've got this.
Jemuzu: Take the shot Arekkusu.
Arekkusu pulls the trigger and a bullet zings through Nora's head.
Jemuzu: I'm going in for target confirmation.
Arekkusu: What's to confirm?
Jemuzu: That wasn't a hologram.
Arekkusu K.: It's to defend from the sin you're about to commit... Your soul belongs to hell... And without a Lucohellian government, I have no problem taking you there.
Nora's eyes widen and she looks out the window. she sees Arekkusu and smirks.
Hisako: idiots! she can't die unless... my turn. *runs off*
Shinku finds Koku's body and falls to the ground.
Shinku: damn it Koku... you lost every ounce of your loyalty towards her... why?!
hmmm
ica:*eyes still glowing ice blue* sprit articuno lead me to him so that i can help *she closes her eyes and an ice blue light srounds her*
Lotti: i've heard this before. *ywans* you little kids bore me.
Three of the cloaked people stab Arekkusu K with they're swords.
Person 1: The blood shall guide the way.
Alice tries to run at them but Lotti holds her back, holding Alice's hands behind her back and holding a knife to Alice's throat
Lotti: Do not interfere.
Abyss and Break disappear and reappear in a small dark room, filled with coffins and blood staining the walls.
hmmm
molly:hanzo
Jemuzu teleports inside behind Nora, still cloaked.
Jemuzu:*thinking* It didn't even phase her... Shit A.K.!
Scorpion: Yes Molly?
Nora walks outside and stares in the area she saw Arekkusu.
Nora: come out. now. *holds up a remote* or when i push this, the building explodes with Holo in it.
Hisako tackles Nora.
Hisako: don't you dare, Nora! all of my loyalty i once felt towards you... is gone now! i don't care if i die anymore!
Nora: get off me! Hisako Hideki!
Shinku runs into the room Holo's in and unchain her from the wall and takes the collar off.
Shinku: someones waiting for you... *smiles and runs out of the building with Holo*
The swords begin to melt and turn into molten steel.
smile
molly:we do need to pick out some names for them
Jemuzu: Stay put A.K.!!! (grabs the control from Nora and decloaks.) Hi there... Nora, right?
Scorpion: We do have time...
Nora looks up at him and disappears. the real Nora walks up from behind him and grabs the control back.
Nora: yep...
Hisako pushes Nora inside and grabs the control from her once again. he holds her against the wall and looks at it.
Hisako: i'm coming Koku...
Shinku: *sets Holo down outside and looks over* Hisako... not you too... please don't.
Hisako pushes the button with him and Nora in the building. it explodes.
smile
molly:i know hanzo *thinks* i have always liked the name fay for a girl what do you think
Arekkusu: Jemuzu!!! Wait... Is that? HOLO! (flash steps to her and sees the collar on her neck, and scowls) This thing's rigged. Hang on (kisses Holo) I'll get it off...

Scorpion: It's a nice name.
hmmm
star:*walks into a docters offes and up to the frunt desk*
Shinku: i'm the last one... *eyes widen*
Holo whimpers and is shocked for it.
hmmm
molly:but i can't think of a good one for a boy
Arekkusu:(grief in his face) Just one more sensor... There! (takes the collar off) Holo... (kisses her) I'm sorry I took so long.
Scorpion: I'll have to think about it.
hmmm
star:hello uh i... need to talk to a docter by the name mark!
Nurse: I'll get him, he's just finishing up with another patient. Is this for an appointment?
smile
molly:*smiles and closes her eyes then falls asleep*
brock:*smiles* you'v changed alot you know that
Scorpion: Me? I suppose I have... I haven't felt this way in a very long time... It's good to feel it again.
hmmm
star:no but it is inportent see he's a friend of mine and he's the only one we can trust
Nurse: And your name?
smile
brock:that's good your happier now then you did when we first met you.... your practicly glowing but not litrely
Scorpion: I am not glowing! What do I look like? One of Sylvia's movie dream dates!
Sylvia:(walking by) Not even close...
Scorpion: Rrrrrr....
(gonna hit the hay. I'll try to get on tomorrow but I have to take a portion of the day reminding my mom how old she is. lol XD ttyt.)
hmmm
star:my name is star light harrison and it's exctreamly inportent that i talk to mark
brock:*facepalm* not what i ment but to molly you are look at how much she loves you and she loves seeing you happy
(lol)
(Sh*t!!!!!! My Internet went out last night!)
Break unsheaths his sword.
Break: I swore I would have my revenge on you once your wish was granted.
Abyss: I know.

Alice elbows Lotti but Lotti's grip on her only tightens, one of the Baskervilles walks up to Alice holding a knife and stabs her. She takes her hood off, it's Zwei.
Zwei: No matter how many times I burn, I will always come back.
Alice: Then I'll cut your sorry form into little pieces!!
Zwei: *slashes Alice* That's not very nice.
Suddenly sharp feathers rain over the battle field.

(It's ok, at least ya got it working again. And I found out that I'm not rolling with my mom till 5 ny time, so I've got a few hours. Gonna treat her to red lobster for dinner.)
hmmm
star:please when mark gets dun with the one patient could you have him to com out here it's exctreamly inportint that i talk with him *in her mind* i better be quick about this cos i can sense that thay'll be just as early as there molly was
Mark walks out of a room and takes off a surgical mask.
Mark: Star! How have you been? What a pleasant surprise, holy crap! *grinning*