The Winx Club Whos Your Favourite Winx/Charater

floraforeverr posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 02:57PM
tell me who your favourite winx is i will write it down on my articlkes i will put a very special poll up for best or biggest winx fan or chartears

The Winx Club 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden floraforeverr said…
also the one with most votes or best answers gets potm winner person of tje week i do every saturday and a picture saying big Musa fan or biggest Stella fan ect
ok guys
my answer is i like Flora cause shes sweet kind totally great caring friend beautiful and sweeter then pink icing cupcakes with spinkles and lpoads of sugar she always tries too best for everyone shhes really understanding and great friend too have i have loads and loads amd loads and sooooooooooooo much more reasons
een jaar geleden rorowinx said…
My Favorite is Daphne (obviously). She's a caring older sister,a wise young lady,a beautiful girl,etc etc. She's clever,pretty,sweet,caring,and I like her outfits,plus i like the mint green she usually wears. And even though she became a little different when she became a human,I still love her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo much!
een jaar geleden MissAngelPaws said…
My favorite is Layla. I love her because she is so brave, caring, independent, talented, smart, friendly, beautiful and many more reasons. I love how she's so kind to the pixies in Season 2 and she really cares for them. She is also very adventurous and I love her dance moves. I also love her outfits and her beautiful blue eyes <3 She is sooooooooooo wonderful!
een jaar geleden doomkittycd said…
My favorite is Layla ❤. She is talented, beautiful, intelligent, kind, caring, loyal, friendly, sweet, sporty, adventurous,brave, understanding and amazing! I love how she was always there to comfort her friends and give them advise when they needed help, provided a shoulder to cry on and how she helped and cared for the pixies. I also love her appearance and her personality. She is an amazing character and I love her sooooooooooooooo much ❤ !