Tiva How'd u become fan

earane posted on Jan 04, 2012 at 10:37PM
So I've been thinking and wondering since last episode really.

How did you become a Tiva fan?

Please leave a note telling your story.

Mine really simple. I was regulairly watching NCIS on TV. Looked for 1 scene I had missed on YT and came to a Tiva video. Numb - by shantanel
I read the discription and though, hey I noticed all those things to. And that was really the moment for me that the love for both of these charakters started. my second love moment sure most of you have seen this vid: NCIS - Tony and Ziva - The Kiss by ncisgirl101
 So I've been thinking and wondering since last episode really. How did u become a Tiva fan? P

Tiva 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden tonyziva1234 said…
heart
I've been a fan since I saw them together in Kill Ari. That was when I was 12. They became my OTP in Model Behaviour. I guess you can say the rest is epic history. :))
 I've been a fan since I saw them together in Kill Ari. That was when I was 12. They became my OTP in
een jaar geleden Lady_Ziva said…
heart
I stumbled on NCIS by accident. I use to love Bones and NCIS comes before it. To make sure that nobody blocks my telly time I park myself in front of the couch as early as NCIS screentime.
At first, I would do crossword puzzles or Sudoku while NCIS is playing on the screen then I noticed Abby's quirky ways and I found myself sitting up properly and starting to watch the whole show. it wasn't long then til I got hooked. I have noticed the cute tension and bantering between Tony & Ziva immediately. It didn't hurt that both of them look beautiful onscreen and the chemistry was undeniable. By the time "Cloak" was shown I have gone past the point of no return and have fallen in love with them forever.
 I stumbled on NCIS door accident. I use to love Bones and NCIS comes before it. To make sure that nobod