Total Drama Island Fancharacters 30 Days of Character Building

ninjacupcake88 posted on Nov 10, 2012 at 02:20PM
I don't know how much response I'll get on this, but I know with my Total Drama OCS I still have a LOT to work on, maybe you guys are the same?
So; you answer one of these questions for your OC (or OCs) each day till you complete all thirty, then you could go back and do it with another OC if you really want. :)

1.) Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?
2.) What are your characters most prominent physical feature
3.) Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?
4.) How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive?
5.) What’s your character’s ranking on the Kinsey Scale (sexual activity scale)?
6.) Describe your character’s happiest memory.
7.) Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why?
8.) Day of Favorites! What’s your character’s favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower?
9.) Who does your character trust?
10.) Can you define a turning point in your character’s life? Multiples are acceptable.
11.) Is there an animal you equate with your character?
12.) How is your character with technology? Super savvy, or way behind the times? Letters or email?
13.) What does your character’s bed look like when he/she wakes up? Are the covers off on one side of the bed, are they all curled around a pillow, sprawled everywhere? In what position might they sleep?
14.) How does your character react to temperature changes such as extreme heat and cold?
15.) Is your character an early morning bird or a night owl?
16.) Are there any blood relatives that your character is particularly close with, besides the immediate ones? Cousins, Uncles, Grandfathers, Aunts, et cetera. Are there any others that your character practically considers a blood relative?
17.) What’s your character’s desk/workspace look like? Are they neat or messy?
18.) Is your character a good cook? What’s their favorite recipe, whether they’re good or not? (Microwave mac-and-cheese applies.)
19.) What’s your character’s preferred means of travel?
20.) Does your character have any irrational fears?
21.) What would your character’s cutie mark be?
22.) If your character could time travel, where would they go?
23.) Is your character superstitious?
24.) What might your character’s ideal romantic partner be? 25.) Describe your character’s hands. Are they small, long, calloused, smooth, stubby?
26.) Second day of favorites! Favorite comfort food, favorite vice, favorite outfit, favorite hot drink,favorite time of year, and favorite holiday.
27.) Pick two songs that describe your character at two different points of their life, and explain why you chose them.
28.) If your character’s life was a genre, what would it be?
29.) How does your character smell? Do they wear perfume or cologne?
30.) And finally: Write a letter to your character, from yourself.
last edited on Nov 10, 2012 at 02:24PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 114 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 114

een jaar geleden ninjacupcake88 said…
Day 1.) Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?

I'm starting doing mine with both Francis and my new oc, Abigail. And I've decided to throw in Dayton now too.

Abigail: Abigail and her parents get along quite well despite her sexuality (bisexual). Abigail's father had always been distant from Abigail due to work, he was always gone... causing Abigail to be raised more by her mother. They now get along quite well.

Dayton: Dayton has a great relationship with his real parents, but is terrified of his stepdad due to abuse. They have never gotten along, and his stepdad constantly ignores him.

Francis: Francis' family has always been supportive of him, maybe cause they don't know anything about his sexual antics ;) Francis gets along with both his parents, and was more spoiled then ignored.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden _Ares2002_ said…
Day 1.) Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?

Rio: Rio's father had died in the army when he was only 7. He and his mother had a good relationship and they get along well.
een jaar geleden twitdrama said…
1.) Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?
Kyle:his life was simple but his mother was too overprotective and his dad wasnt mostly at home because of his work
Leon:he is really good with his mom he cares but his dad doesnt like that he wants to become a magician
een jaar geleden colecutegirl said…

I'll do riley, and miranda

Riley's parents are dead now but it wasn't very good when they were alive. They died when riley was 7 and when she lived with them, her mother was a alchoholic and drugie, same for her dad. They would leave her alone for long periods of time when she was a little under 1 year old. She had to learn everything herself. They forgot her birthday and when she tried to speak she would get hit. She has a small scar on her shoulder from where her mother had slashed her with a knife for standing in the kitchen for too long. They forced her to steal but they themselves were extremley in debt with all the bets they made at bars. In the end they were locked inside their house and burnt alive by te group of people who they owed money to (She lived in russia, the people were part of a mafia). Luckily they didn't kill riley but chose to save her seeing what state she was in. She bears quite a hate towards her parents.

Miranda) When she was 3 her mom and dad split up. Her dad claimed that miranda's mother was useless. But around a year later Miranda's mom had started a huge company as well as getting a place modelling. Her company soon became known worldwide and Miranda's father regretted his decision wanting his ex-wife to take him back. Miranda saw him practically pleading her mom so she saw her father as pathetic. She doesnt like her father and although she rarely sees her mother she loves her mom alot. Her mom does spoil her at times .Miranda no longer lives at her mothers though as she has her own penthouse apartament. She is also going in her mothers footsteps and is a part time model.
een jaar geleden sorandom15 said…

LILY:

lilys mom is one of the sweetist ladys and loves lily very much when lily was 10 she was taken away by her dad in a lawsuit case her dad was a horriable person he drank and had a trampy girlfriend and was horriable to lily three years later her dad died in a horriable tornado lily then left for town the next day told her bus driver what happend and she is know living with her mom that she loves dearly and her step dad and step brother who she dosent like
Day 2.) What are your characters most prominent physical feature(s)?

Francis: When I look at Francis, the first thing I see is his sexy messy hair.

Abigail: Likely her glasses, they kinda just pop out at you.

Dayton: In his drawing, his eyes are really darkened, I think they are the first thing you see.
een jaar geleden twitdrama said…
Day 2.) What are your characters most prominent physical feature(s)?
Kyle:When you see Kyle first you see his red hair
Leon:His beautiful blue eyes and pail skin

lily: when i see lily shes mega skinny and herblond braided hair
een jaar geleden Zmidy313 said…
I'll do my OCs Boxxy, Liam, and Paige.

Day 2:

Boxxy: When I see Boxxy the first thing I notice is all the eye liner she wears xD.
Liam: When I first see Liam the thing that stands out the most is his piercing green eyes.
Paige: When I see Paige the first thing I see is her rainbow colored hair tips.

Riley: Probably riley's hair and eyes, she has bright eyes and her hair, well you've all seen it XD
Miranda:hmm...her outfit, it's always omething smexay :3 XD
Day 3.) Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?

Abigail: Abigail has tons of scars, she's sorta accident-prone and has gotten a lot of broken bones and has needed surgery quite a few times.

Francis: Francis has a scar from when he had his appendix removed.

Dayton: Dayton has no scars. I haven't thought of why yet, I don't have any scars either... so maybe I just wanted him like me.
3.) Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?

LILY: yes she has one on her elbow and a fade on on her neck,the one on her elbow came form the jerks who she fought with becuse of phoenix and the one on her neck is becuse of her abusive dad
Day 3.) Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?

riley: yeah one on her shoulder, where her mom cut her when she 'stood in the kitchen for too long' also a very, very faint one on her back where her dad had hit her with a belt and a couple on her wrists when she used to cut, that's why she wears alot of bracelets or armwarmers, she doesn't like remembering her past

Miranda; She doesn't have any scars because of her having mild ocd she refused to go near any potential danger as a kid and teen, but because she's trying to change now, she just might .3.
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…

jade:one on her waist was from a fight she got in when she was in the rebel age

john:has them on his back cause he was whipped by his father

jake:on his chest from being a car accident that killed his father
3)
Liam- He has a few scars, because when he was little his father was very abusive, and his mother was too drunk/high to do anything.

Boxxy- She doesn't have any scars because almost everyone loves her.

Paige: Paige has a small scar on her ear because the first time she got them pierced....things got ugly...

Rio:
He has one on his forehead because he go into a fight with someone
Day 4.) How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive?

Dayton: Dayton doesn't find himself attractive at all, but he's actuuuually SUPER cuuute<3

Abigail: Abigail likes her style (no matter how weird it is) but she doesn't find herself very attractive.

Francis: Francis is easily the most self-obsessed of ALL my OCs, he knows he's hot and he's not afraid to show it. ;P

Rio:
He thinks he's better looking than some but not so attractive.

Riley: Well she isn't vain and she doesn't think she's attractive but she does love her style and wouldn't change it. she goes by gerard's saying 'what are you gonna do when they try to make you pretty? You're gonna stay ugly. You're gonna say 'I wanna stay f*ucking ugly' so in all honesty although she doesn't like the way she looks apart from her clothes if somebody tried to change her she never would (though I think she is adorableeeeee)

Miranda: Well she has self confidence, way more than before but she actually really doesn't like the way she looks. Although she is glad for the change she had but she still doesn't find herself attractive, that might be why she flirts, to gain more self confidence
How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive?

jade:doesnt think about that at all so no shes not

jake:nope hes like jade basicly

john:finds himself horriable ugly so no
een jaar geleden obssesedTDIgirl said…

Caroline: Yes times one million. She believes shes drop dead d gorgeous and can have any guy she wants! But with her standards, it's so hard for her to find a guy. In most situations, she'll put herself before others.

Robin: No she isn't. She find herself to be nice looking, but not like "EVERYONE LOVES ME!"(like Caroline) but she doesn't Althing she ugly either. She's happy with her looks and always looks out for other.

Charlotte: Shes like the opposite of vain. All she wants is for everyone around her to be happy. No matter the cost. She doesn't find herself attractive mainly because of the comments she occasionally hears from Caroline.
4.) How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive?

lily: not at all due to bullying by kids at her school and her dad and step mom she dosent find herself atractive at all anthor reason why she is shy (even though she so cute :3
Day 5.) What’s your character’s ranking on the Kinsey Scale (sexual activity scale)?

Francis: Whatever the highest rating is xD

Abigail: Abigail's had sex a few times with her ex-girlfriend, but not very much.

Dayton: Dayton's such an innocent little kid. He's never had sex. I think the farthest he's gotten with a girl is when he saw Jinx naked xP
Day 5) What's your character's ranking on the Kinsey Scale (sexual activity scale)?

Miranda: She has had sex a few times, nowhere near as much as jayden though, not alot though.
Riley: Never had sex. XDShe has made out and such though. She doesn't like the thought of sex. It reminds her of her mother who acted like a whore basically so Riley doesn't accociate it well.
Day 5.) What’s your character’s ranking on the Kinsey Scale (sexual activity scale)?

Rio:
He's had sex a few times but not a too much.
5.) What’s your character’s ranking on the Kinsey Scale (sexual activity scale)?

lily has a hard time with any "romantic or intamatie" action she kinds flips out so she has never had sex really the most she ever done is kiss her boyfriend but thats it

jade:ummmmmmmmm 4 is her number cause shes defiantly bi XD

nina:is COMPLETELY 6 just completely XD

john:4 too X3

jake: 2 XD
link

een jaar geleden obssesedTDIgirl said…
5.) What’s your character’s ranking on the Kinsey Scale?
Caroline: Allot. What else did you think?
Robin: Only once
Charlotte: Never had sex
5)

Liam- He has had sex once with his past boyfriend, he said it was painful (xD) and that he wouldn't do it for a while.

Paige: Never had it.

Boxxy- Never
Day 6.) Describe your character’s happiest memory.

Francis: The first time he ever had sex xD

Abigail: That's tough... maybe when she first beat her class on a test.

Dayton: For him it's probably when he was first enrolled in art classes.
6.) Describe your character’s happiest memory.

the first time lilys grandma got her first kitty miley <3 that was the best moment in her life
Describe your character's happiest moment

Miranda: Probably when she came to school with her new look, getting the impressed stares from everyone made her happy.

Riley: When she was put into the orphanage for geniuses and met sayu. Also when she got a black cat named midnight. And lastly when she was put in a ordinary high school to see how she would do and meeting all her friends and crush XDD
Day 6.) Describe your character’s happiest memory.

Rio:When his father (now dead) bought him a ginger coloured cat for a present.
6)

Liam- Uhmm........when he graduated Jr. High. (That's when he lost his virginity)
Boxxy- Almost everyday is her happiest memory!
Paige: When she made it in 3rd place on X-Factor season 1. She is trying again and so far she is in the top 10.

Information for Paige: I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PAIGE THOMAS IN THE CURRENT X FACTOR. Since she is a singer I wanted her to be in X-Factor. I'll make a story about it later.
Day 7.) Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why?

Francis and Abigail: I honestly don't know what or Abby would erase, I need to think about that.

Dayton: Dayton would probably just like to erase the image of Jinx naked from his mind, it's kinda creepy xD
6).

Paige; When she messed up an audition on X Factor.

Boxxy: Walking in on Francis having sex with Jamee......(long story)

Liam: Watching his aunt die
Jade:death of her father

John:his family

Nikki:her past all together

Jake:his father and his sickness

7.) Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why?

Rio: When he had to go to his father's memorial.
Day 7.) Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why?

Riley: Probably her parents and being betrayed..multiple times.
Miranda: She'd erase her 9th birthday.
smile
Day 8.) Day of Favorites! What’s your character’s favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower?

Francis: He likes simple chocolate ice cream. His favourite colour is red. Favourite song is probably his theme song (Good Girls Gone Bad by Cobra Starship), and he doesn't have a favourite flower.

Dayton: He likes peanut butter cluster ice cream. His favourite colour is blue. Favourite song is Fireflies by Owl City, and he also doesn't have a favourite flower.

Abigail: She ADORES Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Her favourite colour is pink. Favourite song is Tattoo by Jordin Sparks, and her favourite flower is a Lady Slipper.
Liam- He loves Vanilla ice cream. His favorite color is green. His favorite son is "C'mon" by Ke$ha. And his favorite flower is a Tulip.

Boxxy- Boxxy simply loves everything and everyone. So this is sorta tough xD. He favorite ice cream is...double fudge. Her favorite color is purple. Her favorite SONGS are "Disappointed" by Alex Wolff and "18" by Nat Wolff. Her favorite flower is a Rose.

Paige: Her favorite ice cream is strawberry. Her favorite color is a rainbow mix. Her favorite song to sing is "Give Your Heart a Break" by Demi Lovato. Her fave flower is a Daisy.
Day 8.) Day of Favorites! What’s your character’s favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower?

Riley: Her fave icecream is watermelon (Yeah...they have that X3) and she also likes chocolate. Her fave colour is Lime green an RAINBOWWS. Her favorite song, well she loves anything by panic! at the disco, all time low and mcr...but her favourite at the moment is 'Theres a reason the tables are numbered honey, you just haven't figured it out yet' by panic! at the disco. And her fave flowers are crysanthemum, camellia and cherry blossoms.

Miranda: Loves mint chocolate chip ice cream and blueberry ice cream. Her fave colour is violet. Her favorite song is 'dear maria by All time low' but she likes alot of other songs. and her fave flowers have to be...carnations, alstroemeria and lxia
@colecutegirl:
OHMYGOD DEARMARIA.

Sorry. I just had to comment. All Time Low is my favourite band, ever.
Ikr!! I was considering painting flowers...somehow that songs chorus reminds me of miranda and pierce XDD But yup! And for riley I wanted to put remembering sunday but...it doesn't really fit her X3

Rio:His favourite ice cream flavor is caramel.Favorite colour is gold and song is How to Save A life and fave flower is the Rose

jade:mint choclate,green,just like you,and jasmine snap dragon

9.) Who does your character trust?
jade:shes trusts her family,her friends and sayu thats all
john:trust only really close friends
hinta:trusts only one extremely close to him
nina:everyone except mean girls
alora:absolutely no one
Day 9.) Who does your character trust?

Abigail: To be honest, no one.

Dayton: Riley and Jinx, his mom

Francis: Jayden, Robyn, Noah, his brothers (Kaleb. His twin, and Jordan, his adoptive brother)
9)

Liam- His family

Paige: Her brother and mom.

Boxxy- Only her closet friends and family.
Day 9.) Who does your character trust?

Rio: His family and his close friends
Day 10.) Can you define a turning point in your character’s life? Multiples are acceptable.

Dayton: Ummm... the day he met Riley. His life would never be normal again xD

Abigail: I think her first day of school, ever. The first day they realized how much of a genius she is.

Francis: Oh dear... first time he ever kissed a guy?