come one come all and play with me eue

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 58 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-58 of 58

een jaar geleden _Ares2002_ said…
I pick...Truth!
een jaar geleden colecutegirl said…
Top 5? One cannot simply pick top 5. so I shall trick thou.
1:The bad friends trio (of france prussia and spain)
2: All of the axis
3:All of the allies
4: All of the neutral
5: all the minor charas.
een jaar geleden sorandom15 said…
i like i'm only right now in axis powers and i'm in love with italy so yeah e.e

@ares do any of you're oc's have pet's?
een jaar geleden _Ares2002_ said…
Edward has a cat and Gustave has a lion, an eagle, a duck, a rabbit and a snake #.#
Please just do not ship usuk sora. Just promise me that. fruk however. And spamano and ameripan :D also I've got all 4 seasons on dvd as well as a cosplay wig for italy/romano and alotof printouts...i am so obsessed on it sora. Hetalia is like...my life on fb i admin 12 hetalia pages...yep. I love all hetalia characters and you will soon learn to love romano italy's brother much more, because romano is so under rated, like everyone prefers his brother and hate him. It's so unfair. He is just the southern part of italy and people simply refer to him as romano and his brother is Italy. he's the main one and romano is left behind. See...I love romano but I love prussia too the hurt lonely forgotten nation that was once so great. And japan and america and england and france and russia and china and *lists every single character* My love for hetalia is endless sora. It is amazing. So amazing
sorandom15 commented…
oh i don't like america he annoys me een jaar geleden
colecutegirl commented…
Just no usuk. please please please een jaar geleden
obssesedTDIgirl commented…
I ship USUK...and frUK...and sorta everything... een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ninjacupcake88 said…
^I agree. Don't ship UsUk, ship FrUk.
een jaar geleden sorandom15 said…
XD i don't ship anyone yet all though my friend had to tell me germaney was not dating austria e-e
Germany and Italy...are becoming a real pairing this season :3 and I hardcore ship ameripan and spamano and fruk...they're amazing pairs. X3 trust me once you watch all 4 seasons and the 14 episodes of the new season you will ship XD I ship. everybody ships. But the anime is amazing even without the ships tbh it's just so awesome...like prussia