Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Vamps vs. Wolves

Seastar4374 posted on Jan 15, 2011 at 03:38PM
okay its basically twilight but someone might've already taken the idea so I just worded it differently. I have a few rules.

1. You are allowed to imprint on someone but it can't be the same person that someone else already did.
2. You can either be a mortal, a vamprie, or a werewolf your choice,
3. No killing any of the OCs you may kill people though.
4. no more rules.

I'll start.

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 3123 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3123

een jaar geleden Seastar4374 said…
*I run through the woods in wolf form. I knew these parts well and I figured a little exercise wouldn't kill me. I smile and look ahead of me speeding up. My fur is blowing in the wind and my heart is beating rapidly. I smile and enjoy the feeling as I run*
een jaar geleden aprilacne said…
*Great just perfict! I'm running from what i miss the most my mortal self..I shut my eyes* "Namii pleas stop runing from us!"*I hered my mortal ferend Jason plead* "GET AWAY FROM ME!"*I ordered and sped up* "God dammit!" *his voice grew faint..I opend my eyes back up..a huge wolf was comming at me as I stoped to breath. I froze in place staring at the wolf. Was it nice? Was it frendly? was I going to die? These where the questions I had no an answers to.*
*I walk out of the shadowS. My black fur staying flat against my skinny body. I look at a person and I walk up to them. I nearly start snarling but I hold it back figuring the person was nice. I just look at them waiting for them to do something*
*I blinked, I thought about the last question i asked myself answer:mabey.I looked the wolf in the eyes and slowly sat down* "I'm not gonna hurt you, hun."*I reashured this magniphacent animal. It kinda looked like my 'dog' when i was little* "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!*Jason freaked and charged it.I ran past him making shure that i was in front of him*"DON"T YOU DARE HURT IT OR ELSE MY FANGS WILL BE IN YOU'RE FLESHY NUDE NECK!"*I thretend him, he knew i wasn't kidding so he put the staff down and backed up*
*My tail goes between my legs from that threat. I knew they were talking to a different person but what would happen if I did something wrong? I just run away looking for where I hid my stash of extra clothes. I really didn't feel like walking a half a mile home completely bare, I finally find them and phase back to normal. I change into them and walk home.*
een jaar geleden Briannalq said…
*im hideing behind the one tree watching all of you nd trying to no bee seen by the wolfs* *i look at them nervous * i hope they dont see me *i say to myself quietly and im scared*
*i hear a small sikittish voice, then I smell the sent of a mortal* "It's ok hun we're not gonna hurt you.Do you have a name? I'm Namii and thats Jason"*Jason semed relaxed that the wolf was gone.CRAP!I grab the kid and drag 'em over to him* "can you whach this kid without killing 'em?" *i looked back at the kid*"dont be afrad of us, i just tese him about that kinda stuff.*runing to cach up to this magniphacent animal, to my discovory the wolf was actuly a human*
*I stop and undress again. I hope that no one was seeing me do this and I phase back into a wolf. I run back to the people staying quiet. I look at the people and sniff the air. I hope that they didn't find me this time.*
"DIE!"*I heard Jason scream, I ran back..Great he had the staff angin.he swinged it.And the poor wolf was in the way*"NOO!"*I cried. I pushed wolfy out of the way -fwack- it hit me right in the head.*"NAMII!WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?I HAD A GREAT ANGLE AT THAT THING!"*My eyes snaped open.*"What did you call Wolfy?"*I asked angerly*"YOU NAMED IT?"*He hissed.That was it,Wolfy.I nick-named him Wolfy*
*I snarled a little. Bad thing was I couldn't phase back ifrount of them to tell them my name, Then I got an idea. I grabbed a stick in my mouth then used one of my paws so i could hold it like a pencl. Slowly I put an "R" After "o". Then after a few minutes I had my name. "Rochelle" I looked at the person who was calling me wolfy trying to come over here so they would actuially find out my real name.*
last edited een jaar geleden
*i ran over to rochelle* clam down!!*i look over at jason and i stick my toughe out at him*stupid ugleh vampire * looks up Rochelle* your a girl iknow it but i dont think we should be hangin around with these two creepers( in this im 4 XD )
*I back away slowly from her. How could she have possibly known. Then again I act as if I was a girl and the name I wtore in the dirt was a girls name. Than god she didn't know me in human foerm otherwise I'd be so dead. I look around bored and uninterested. Then I hear a howl.I look around and use telepathy* Carmen stop it I'm coming! *Carmen sighs in his telepathy* Just hurry up and get your furry behind over here.
*i look at rochelle with a cte smile and then i skip off into the woods alone not afrade of those stupid vampirea andi gust giggle and climb up a tree** i look around the woods and lein back on the tree thinking about these creatures i saw*
een jaar geleden TDItwin said…
it was just a normal day i was out picking flowers for my grandmother when i came across this pack of bear-like wolves it would of noramllay freaked me out but since i started dateing a vampier (i know stupid thing for a human to do)
"hey guys" i said casually
"IM NOT A VAMPIRE!"*he yelld and suck up the middle finger.*"JASON SHRS FOUR!"*I snapt as I gingerly touched the bleading spot and almost yelled at him untill I herd 'Hey guys'.I spun around*"Who the crap are you!"*I asked.Whare is rochelle? I found her sent.*"Jason get your dirt bike!"*I yeled and ran off this was gonna be cool, being around a pack of wolfs!* (jason is 18 and nammi is 16)
een jaar geleden dxarmy423 said…
*at the police station*

Police chief: I have hired you bounty hunters to kill these werewolves and vampires that have been ruining our town

Isaac: well its your lucky day Im the only survivor of the USG Ishimura

Police Chief: the one that got attacked by the alien zombies!

Isaac: the very same

Chilly: and Im chilly the Umbrella corperations best assassin

Police Cheif: Then get out there and take them out

Chilly and Isaac: right *runs into the woods*
(Hello??)
Jason's turn!)
*Ok so she tells me to get on my bike and runs in the woods.As Im rideing through the woods and who the hell do I find,Chilly and Isaac..dammit they are gonna kill the wolfs and Namii*"GOD DAMM RACESTS!"*i yelled at 'em and stuck my middle finger up.If they want A fight They got one, i turned my bike wheare they where suposed to head and stoped 'em*"What do you think you are doing?"*They where about to answer when i stopped 'em*"Killing the inicent, ya bloody racests that is what you are doing."*i was about ready to kill 'em.*
Isaac: who the hell are you?!?!

Chilly: we're bounty hunters!

Isaac: we just work for who ever pays us more its nothing personal kid

Chilly: now what do you want cause were kinda busy
(Hello??)
(Hello??)
"My name is Jason Vorhesse,Isaac it is personal because some asshole is paying you to kill my frends..they are the wolfs and vampire."So I was gonna do what my dad would have done -kill the one and tell the other to go and tell the big man what happend to the other guy- I smiled at the thought...no I was not gonna kill them I wanted to stay alive so thay tell whoever payed them to shut the hell up and quit being an ass.*"Heres what I want you to do, tell who ever payed you to kill the inicent to shut the hell up and quit being an ass or I'll gladly kick their ass.."*..Ok I heard my dad say '..or I'll gladly kick their ass'part but im not joking I WILL kick their ass so hard that they cried when the sat down.*
Isaac: *takes out plasma cutter*

Chilly: *runs and punches jason into a tree at super human speeds*
(Hello??????)
*I start to get frightened. I was hearing what was going on just a little ways from me and I seariously hated it, Dreadfully I turned around not facing Carmen anymore and I run down to where they are, I snrarl at Chilly. His sent drove me insane. He wrieked to me and only because he probably was a vamprie. i step out of the woods one large wolfish type step or what ever you wanna call it at a time and continue snarling at him* (oh if ur wondering what I look like center wolf of this photo is kind of what i look like)
 *I start to get frightened. I was hearing what was going on just a little ways from me and I searious
Chilly: what the hell is this things problem?

Isaac: idk lets kill it *aims plasma cutter at the wolf*
*I back away slowly. I wasn't about to phase back infrount of them. Instead I did even more of a dumb ass thing. I attacked them. I made Isaac drop the plasma cutter and I have them pinned underneath me. My eyes looking straight into theirs. My nose pointed down at them breathing heavily and angrily. I could kill them if I wanted. I just needed to see what they would do next*
Chilly: *pushes the wolf away but gets bitten* ahh dammit!

Issac: *grabs the plasma cutter and shoots at the wolf but misses*
8I shake my head smiling, I realized I bit Chilly and that wasn't a good thing. That bite could turn him into a wolf. I run away and phase back. I pull on my spare clothes and walk back over as if I had no idea what was going on* what the? *I look around trying to sell me pretending not knowing what was going on*
Chilly: s*** that thing bit my arm

Isaac: *looks around where did it go?

Chilly: I dont know

Isaac: its a good thing I got some kinda armor

Chilly: *sees rochelle* who is that? ahh dammit *holds arm*

Isaac: hey ladie its not safe to be in the woods cause there are a ton of evil creatures out here
een jaar geleden poophead4837ext said…
Tiffany: Ok, I need an explaination of what is happening. 0-0
*I cross my arms*I live out here jack ass. The woods are my home. *I look around and then meet their eyes again*
Tiffany: Um, thats weird. 0-0
Chilly: well be careful there is some rabid wolf around here

Isaac: chilly just stop complaining and heal all ready

Chilly: right *the bite on chillys arm heals as new skin grows over it*

Chilly: its a good thing im fused with the T virus
Tiffany: Ok I'm usally the smart one, but whats a T virus.
Roxy: *Jumps out of nowehere* Ello Gov'nor.

Tiffany: Roxy! Go away!
Chilly: *to rochelle* so be careful

Isaac: yeah its dangerous
Namii's back)
*I went with Rochelle because I herd Jason screaming for the 8th time today..HOLD ON A SECOND IS THAT POSON I SMELL? Oh god.I touched Rochelle on her back griping some of her fur and tuging it back.*"NAMII, RO! RUN!"*He yelld at us. I hated the way that he was lying thare all bloody.Why?Why was I angry? I couldn't help the tears that came down from my dark teal eyes..I looked at Chilly and Isaac.*"Why? TELL ME WHY IS HE LIKE THAT? HE'S NOT IMORTAL!...*I was gonna confess that i was a vampire but keeping Rochelle a secrit just beetwen us*"...I AM! I'M IMORTAL! LET HIM GO AND KILL ME!"*Jason looked at me and so did Rochelle both having a shocked expretions on there faces.I let go of Rochelle's fur and steped forward, still crying. nothing could kill me but a broken heart, that will not mend..that can't brack any more becuse it shatered into a thousend peaces..and it still beating becuse of my mother holding my hand every time i cried.*
*Iput my hands on my back* uh ow! *I rub where she grabbed me which really did hurt. I wartched what she was doing. watching her every move just incase she was trying to do something stupid*
Isaac: great more wolf people

Chilly: Im gonna get revenge on the one that bit me

Isaac: *aims plasma cutter at the people* now get out of our way or be destroyed
*I run away and once again phase back into my wolf form. I walk back and growl at Chilly. He would know it was me*
Chilly: ahh I knew you would be back

Isaac: hold it chilly somethings up

Chilly: like what

Isaac: where is that girl we just saw

Chilly: yeah it must have eaten her

Isaac: no you idiot she must be a wolf

Chilly: I doubt it

Chilly: *to the wolf* if you want a fight you got one *runs and kicks the wolf at super human speed*
*I yelp and phase back to normal. My side black and blue from where he kicked me. My clothes tattered* Ow what the hell?! *clutches my side in pain*
Chilly: woah its a person sorry about that

Isaac: so your a werewolf?

Chilly: we were supposed to kick you out of here but were not gonna

Isaac: we after the vampires now cause werewolfs arent much of a challenge to fight
*I growl in disbelief* oh so your calling werewolves weak?! *I stand up clenching my fists. I could NOT believe he called said thaT. I just shook my head still clenching my fists*
Chilly: well sorry but were wolves are pathetic and so are vampires

Isaac: there weak and annoying
*snarls* You just picked the wrong werewolf to tell that to! *I start seariously snarling and phasing infrount of them. In under seconds I was a wolf and I attack them again. this time with intentions of hruting them*
Chilly: *dodges at super human speed*

Isaac: *aims plasma cutter at the wolf*
*I snarl at Isaac and tackle him. I het the plasma cutter out of his hand and pin him so he can't get him. I look at him angrily*
Isaac: *reachs for plasma cutter but cant get to it*

Chilly: *gets the plasma cutter and aims it at the wolf*

Chilly: Dont move!