Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Demigods: The Lost Hero

TDI100 posted on Jan 19, 2011 at 08:43PM
okay this is for anyone who has read or knows the story line of the lost hero by mr Rick Riordan. anywho this is basiclally a forum weare we get to decide what happens in our version of the lost hero when Piper,Leo and Jason are away on there quest.

*******************Rules*****************­*

as all good forums we have to have rules

1. no killing anybody (excluding monsters)

2. if you want a quest ask Chiron (me) and the Oracle (me..again) will give you a prophecy*

3. I somone dose get a quest we will have to tell everyone whats happening at camp

4. you can include some of the origanl characters(e.g Annabeth, Nico, Grover, the hunters and any others)

5. no swearing we want to makes this familey friendly.

and finaly

6. NO SPAMMING

so there you go 6 simple rules

_________________________________________­___­___­__
Forum

'I sat at the base of thalias pine watching the rain fall out side the boarders of camp. A thought hit me I had never felt the rain. I mean never I grew up in a small town in Arazona living a reletivly normal life...well as normal as it could be with ADHD and Dislexiya(sp?). Anyway I was living a nice-ish life until my crazy friend Zach wengt all bonkers and took me to Camp half blood. Later I found out he was a Saytr. I miss him terribly but its good cus i get to see him everyday...Hes a lural plant now after he died in the titan war. Opps forgot to introduce myself I'm Olivia Daughter of Hephestus. Anyway as I was saying he died in the titan war and that was bad enough now with the fear of another war coming i don't know if I'll be able to handel it. And thats the reason why I was sitting here ,staring at the rain, I came to think but my thoughts were intrupted when a voice called out my name
"Olivia"
I turned my head to see...'

continue it from wear I letf of. It dosent have to be in Olivia's POV it can be in your POV or it can be in 3rd person(noones POV)

have fun

TDI100

* the way the prophecey thing will work is You message me telling me you want a quest and I will message you back with a prophecey . But you have to titel the message as " TDD: the lost hero . Quest request"

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 395 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 395

een jaar geleden tdafan121 said…
I ran up to Oliva, who was gazing at the sky by the Great Pine. My name is Natalie, Natalie Charm. I was recently claimed as daughter of Posiedon. You probably know Percy, my half-brother. Not the world's best brother-sister relationship. He's kind of a jerk to me. I shook the thoughts and wen to talk to Olivia.
"Olivia, hey! 'Sup? Watching rain fall?" I giggled until I realized that was exactly what she was doing. I bit my lip and cursed at myself silently. She didn't look in a talking mood.
een jaar geleden dxarmy423 said…
Vance: *standing at the top of the tree* *Staring at the distant forrest*
(Hello??)
een jaar geleden TDI100 said…
I looked down at Natalie she was my best friend (if not my only friend) at camp and she could always tell if somthing was wrong. "Hey Nat" I said almost halfheartedly (witch I imedeatly regeated) she just smiled at me trying to hide watever emotions she was feeling. "I'm sorry if I intrupted you" she said "Its just that Archery started a little over an hour ago and I was beging to get worried" I smiled and shook my head "Its okay I was just thiking about z.." I caught myself it still hurt to say his name "you-know-who and your brother and the war and Jason and life"
"Yeh I know the feeling" she said "come on lets go down to..."
"Wait" I cut her off looking up at Vance "Vance" I called "Waht are you doing?" he said nothing and continued to look out at the forest. Somtims I wanderd ho somone as normal and caring as Natalie and somone as Vance-ey as Vance could ever be friends with me. "Come on guys" I said Standing up "I'm going to the lake. you coming?"
Vance: *jumps down from the tree and walks to the lake without saying anything*
(Hello??)
I looked over at Vance he never said anything (somthing that anyoed my to no avail) but as we walked to the lake I found it hard to concentrait on Natalie's humming (even if it was a catchy tune)and decided to make Vance speak (quest in itself but with no prohocey[sp?])
Vance: *walks on to the sand by the lake* *draws a transmutation circle on a tree with his knife*

Vance: *conjures a spear out of the tree*
een jaar geleden GWENxTRENT said…
I looked around, trying to take in my surroundings. Strawberry patch, lake, a beautiful forest... I looked down at my clothes bloody, ripped and wet from the rain. I didn't even know what that thing that wanted to kill me was. All I knew was that I had to kill it before it killed me. You know, killed or be killed? I stumbled around, I knew I couldn’t read, and it was all because of my dyslexia, but I knew if I found something, I could call out for help. I finally found something that read something like: Camp Half-Blood Strange name for a camp if you asked- wait, did…did I actually read that? Was it even possible for dyslexia to come and stay for 11 years, then just disappear out of the blue? I felt a sharp pain in my right side.
“Hello?!" I moaned out in pain, grabbing on to my side. "Hello? I need help! I-I don't know where I am! Hello?!" I yelled. I waited for someone,
een jaar geleden Seastar4374 said…
I sit underneath thalia's pine tree writing in a jornal. Well I wouldn't call what I was doing writing. i look at my plans for a building I was hoping to build when i was older. It was a masterpiece in my opinion. A perfect work of art if I should say so I thoguht to myself. I stand up holding the journal under my arm and I walk back to my cabin
I watched as Vance made the swift moves with his knife and the magic he could conjior(sp?) I began to think about what I could do. I can't shook flames out my hands, I can't make spears appera from trees all I can do is make little gizmos that do nothing in perticular. I was think ing about this as I watched Vance mistefied and astonished. I watched as he chuked the spear over his sholder as if there was nothing improtant about it
Vance: *draws another transmutation circle in the sand* *conjures a blade made out of solid steel from the sand*

Vance: *puts the sword on a rock* *grabs the spear and jumps into the lake*
I was guessing nobody was there, you know, on account that nobody replied back. I decided to drop the screaming. I sighed. I looked back at the forest and lakes. Two figures stood there. I smiled. At least I found some people. I ran up to the lake. Sadly, they were all the way across it. Sigh, more screaming. “Hey! Hey! Can you help me?!” I yelled. “I’m lost and have no idea what just happened! Can you help?” I yelled.
I walk over to my bunk and set my journal down on it. I had enough drawing for one day. I decided to just get on my laptop and look up a certin topic. "hellhounds, minotars, ah telkhines." I start reading and I start to get interested after the second paragraph.
Vance: *underwater* *spear fishing* *doesnt hear cora*
As soon as I finish the article I sigh. I look around kind of bored. "Hmmm" i say looking for something to do. I wanted a quest for years but I never ever found the courage to ask for or take one. I just stayed on my bunk and on my laptop.
Vance: *underwater* *sees a fish and stabs it with his spear*
(Hello??)
“Wait!” I tried to call out, but who ever that was, he just jumped in the water. “Damn.” I said. I ran up to the bank of the lake. “Hey!” I said, like it was any use. I sighed. I walked into the water knee-deep. “Hey!” I said again. Nothing. “Damn you.” I wanted to say.
I get off my laptop and walk outside. i blushed as my crush walked by. He didn't know I liekd him and I'm hoping it stays that way. He probably didn't even feel the same way. Then I thought I was making this up. he was walking towards me. I gasp and tap my bracelet. I appear 100% miniature godess. He walks over to me. "Hey rochelle" He says smiling and leaning against the rails. I blush. "H-hey Matt." I say trying to stop blushing.
Vance: *still underwater* *stabs another fish with his spear*
(Hello???)
I feel out of the loop. When youre a daughter of Poseidon living in Percy's shadow, you feel like that. I sigh as I watch Rochelle flirt with Matt and Vance and Oliva fighting. I decide to leave everyone be so I didnt get into anyones way.
(Hello??)
I sighed. I just needed help. It was all I needed. I decided to sit by the bank and wait for who ever to come around and help me. So I just stood there. I waited and waited. "Hey budd! I sorta need help here!" I gave it one last shot.
een jaar geleden TDItwin said…
it was a totally normal day for me just spending it in my cabin doing my make up with my sister's rebekah and gina but after that i decided i would go for a walk around camp and let the people see the beutiful daughter of aphordite i stopped at the strawberry patch and sighed "i miss you selena" i whisperd picking up a stawberry and putting it in my mouth
"Hey budd! I sorta need help here!"
wait who was that ?? i turned around to see a new girl with her cloths all tatterd and bloody ... a total fashion disater i went over to tell her that ripped clothes were so last season when i saw she was in real pain
I truned around and saw a figure coming towards us "hey can you help me?" I left Vance to his fishing I waded out of the lake a little jelous that my cloths didn't stay dry like Natalie's. The person seemed to be hurt as the continued there trudge like walk "Hey can you help me?" they asked "yeh" I sadi befor they coloapsed on the sand by my feet. "Someone quickly get help" I yelled "Vance!" I screamed trying to get his attention luckely he truned around "I need you to go and get help...NOW" As quick as a flash Vance jumped out of the water and ran to get help while I hauled the stranger across the sand there frail body light and there cloths ripped I needed help.Fast.
Vance: *runs over to the injured person*

Vance: *draws a tranmustation healing circle around her*

Vance: *sends energy through the circle healing her*
I had lost alot of blood, so I passed out, but not before I saw a few bodies run up to me. "Vance!" a girl yelled. Guessing Vance is the guy who was in the water. "I need you to go and get help...NOW" Then just blacked out.
I frowned as he walked away from me. He was like one of those guys I really wouldn't wanna lose. I just decide to go for a walk. Bad idea. I see a few campers who are either injured or helping the injured. I run over. "What happened?" I ask kind of worried.
Vance: ok she is healed but she is out cold
I finally saw the girl lying in the ground. Vance was over her, doing some weird voodoo thing. I decided from the last time he tried that that it wasn't a good idea. I shoved him out of the way and tried her pulse. She was alive. It's a good thing that I'm good with healing, probably because one of my close friends is a daughter of Apollo. She was bleeding a lot. I grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it over her torso to at least keep her blood off me while I carried her to the infirmary. I picked her up and ran her to the Big House and burst into the infirmary, turning heads of those injured and caretakers.
"New camper?" asked a satyr from somewhere.
"Yeah. And she's bleeding pretty bad." I replied. An Apollo camper helping a boy with a bad bite mark on his arm gestured to an empty bed. I put her down and ran to get bandages and nectar.
(Transmutation is alchemy not voodoo!!!)

Vance: *walks into the infirmary* Natalie what the hell she was all healed until you tried to help!
(Well, we're in Percy Jackson world. Alchemy of for the Hecate kids. if you haven't read the books, at least read a little of the summaries on Wiki.)
I sigh. Gods, why do I have to explain these things to everyone? "Considering what happened last time, it's not my favorite idea. I'm about as good as any Apollo kid at healing and leave the freaky magic junk for the Hecate cabin. Now can you do me a favor and get me some ambrosia? I can't seem to find any and it should help her come to. It's the yellow pudding stuff that tastes like popcorn." I finally say.
last edited een jaar geleden
(whatever my character uses alchemy so its gonna be in the story and dont try and change my characters. TDI100 said I could use my characters so back off)(Also you dont even know the princibles of alchemy, its not magic its based on elements of science)

Vance: what ever I dont care *walks out side*

Vance: *walks by a giant boulder* *draws a transmutation circle on the stone* *sends energy into the stone turning it into a golem*
(Excuse me for being obsessed with my favorite book and correcting people when they break it's boundaries. And no, I don't, but I do know everything there is about Camp Half-Blood. I now end this conversation.)
I roll my eyes as he walks away.
"Here," a warm and familiar voice speaks behind me, handing me a bowl of ambrosia. I turn and smile at Melody price, a daughter of Apollo who taught me healing basics since I'm such a klutz.
"Thank you, Melody!" I grin, grabbing the bowl. I spoon some out and feed it to the unconscious girl. She begins to come to after a minte, letting out a small cough. I don't risk feeding her much more, because too much makes a demigod sick and even burst into flames. A mortal would never be able to survive the affects of ambrosia and nectar. But since demigods are part god (who eat ambrosia on a stick), we can take a little as healing material.
Golem: *standing* *looks at vance*

Vance: *conjures dual katanas* its time for a little combat training

Golem: *just stands there*

Vance: golem attack

Golem: *smashes the ground so hard its like a mini earthquake*

Vance: *slashes at the golem*
(Hello??)
(hello?? anybody??)
I coughed awake. My vision was blurry, but clear enough for me to see a girl, feeding me pudding? It tastes like popcorn, a taste that everyone wants to taste when they wake up. The girl sighed. "Thank gods and goddesses she alive!" she said in a whisper, and smiled.
"W-who are you?" I asked before nodding off again. Man, that fight with that...thing really got me...
*outside*

Golem: *smashes a statue*

Vance: *kicks the golem into a wall*
I looked around, completely surrounded by strangers. My heart raced, my eyes widen in fear. “W-who are you people?! Where am I?!” The faces were unfamiliar. I started to hyperventilate.
She seemed terrified. "Calm down. Youre safe here. My name is Natalie. You are in the Camp Half-Blood infirmary. You were attacked by a monster outside the border, but youre safe here. What is your name?"
I stayed silent. "A-a monster?" I was able breathed out.
I-It's okay Amber (I chaged her name), t-the girl told y-you you're safe. I hugged my knees rocked back and forth a little. "I was attacked by a monster?" My hyperventilation got worse. Well what do you expect? Someone just told you that you just fought a monster and won! Do you not expect me to hyperventilate? "A-Amber. My name is Amber. I-can you tell me what is this place?" I said, looking around. I screamed and pointed at the sight of a boy who came in with VERY hairy pants. Well, at least that's what I thought they were until he turned his back to us. "H-HE HAS A TAIL!" I pointed to him. "WHERE THE HECK AM I?! I FREAK SHOW?!" I yelled.
Vance: *destroys the golem*

*goes back into the infirmary*

Vance: why is she yelling?
Breathe in and out...in and out...
"I'm yelling" I began to answer him. "becuase that guy has a TAIL!"
Vance: oh just calm down
I looked over toward Amber, "Amber, he's a saytr. They're half goat. You're in Camp Half-Blood. It's a place for special people like you and me and Vance and Olivia and the other hundred or so campers. You'll be safe here, so long as you don't travel beyond the property line or get yourself killed in Capture the Flag." I smiled. Not the best choice of words, because I think I scared her even more.
I entered the infermary supried by 2 thins 1. A demigod had fallen at my feet and 2. VANCE TALKED AND I MISSED IT. "Amber, he's a saytr. They're half goat. You're in Camp Half-Blood. It's a place for special people like you and me and Vance and Olivia and the other hundred or so campers. You'll be safe here, so long as you don't travel beyond the property line or get yourself killed in Capture the Flag" I heard Natalie say. She wasnt very good at words and I could tell at this moment Amber was pretty sacared "S-S-Specail what do you mean speacial?" she aked "Demigods" I piped up "Your a demigod meaning that your part human part god and also one of your pearnts is an immortan being capable of killing athousand men and not even breaking a sweat" Oops that was proberly the wrong thing to say.
Vance: *to olivia* great now were gonna have to erase her memory *laughs*

Vance: Im gonna go out for a hike in the woods if anybody needs me *walks outside*