Transformers Prime Create a Transformers: Prime character! And an rp :D

Fairstepshaven posted on Jul 25, 2011 at 01:05AM
Say ur...
Name: Dirge (I no it's used I just like it)
Appearance (robot): tall and slim, with two small wings on her back and a white upright horn thing on her forehead, pointing up, her figure is like Acree's, her fingers are sharp (lol) like claws, and she can retract two spinning double bladed dangerous wheels of fury hehe, and her eyes are ringed (I guess), and she's also very small, and she has two jet-blaster like things in her heels that allow her to fly, they are also her speed jet things that allow her to go fast in vehicle mode, and she's a shiny black.
Personality: she's more fiery than Acree, and has a temper that can cut you in two. She's snarky and is always ready to retort a sharp comment when she wants to. She's rude to almost everybody, except her EXTREMELY close buds. She hates babysitting and being a guardian. She's free-spirited and almost wild. She roams around Earth waiting to avenge every Autobots death. Despite her size, she's a powerful and dangerous opponent. She's a sleek and silent scout.
Vehicle mode: sleek black motorcycle with one white light on the front, large wheels, extremely fast.
Extras: she's fast, very fast. Shes a great fighter. She can leap right over a Decepticon, turn as fast as lightning, and slice it from behind. She has a special ability type thing that allows her to take flight and dive bomb her enemies. She can also turn invisible.
Faction: Autobot

Once your done, rp! :D
last edited on Dec 29, 2011 at 01:52PM

Transformers Prime 58 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

een jaar geleden Sunstorm-PWNS-U said…
I'll er make a char
Name: Alastair
Appearance (robot): tall, a large Autobot, he's pure white, has two massive laser cannons on each wrist, two long retractable spikes on each arm, wheels inbedded on his feet.
Personality: silent but deadly, he's not exactly the type of scout you'd be expecting. He's not very fast but his courage, sheer strength and urge to kill a d destroy make up for that.
Vehicle Mode: a rather large but sleek limo
Extras: not much else except he can smash trees easily.
Faction: Decepticon
een jaar geleden Fairstepshaven said…
Erm he's an Autobot and a Decepticon? Nevermind that. I don't know about you but I'm rping!
Stays silent and still in vehicle mode, waiting in a parking lot in front of a store. My headlight pops on, and my engine starts. Does a wheelie before speeding down the road at top speed, kicking up dust. Zooms off the road at high speed.
It's boring right here, right now >:(
last edited een jaar geleden
Dirge transforms, flips, and lands on a rock, her eyes narrowed. She stays crouched for a few seconds, then gets up, hops down and extends her blades. She steps behind a boulder with her blades in front of her, poised and ready. Runs, jumps, and leaps on a ledge where she can watch everything around her. She starts running again, leaps, and lands hard on the ground once again. She retracts her blades and walks into the open,"Come out con. I know your there."
Alastair rolled out into the open, his blades high. "Ahhh... Dirge! What a surprise... I'll crush you like a bug!" he starts running at her, his eyes narrowed and his blades kept in a cross in front of him.
Dirge leaped over him, and her things XD blasted on, and she hovered above him. "Alastair. Looks like you've bitten off more than you can chew!" two powerful lasers form and she blasts his head. She dodged to the side, flipped, and landed, her back to him but her eyes seeing every move.
Alastair ran forward, half his face blasted off, and rammed into her, flipping her across the clearing and into a rock.
"Aggghhhhhhhh!" she glared up at him, her eyes blazing. She ran forward, her claws getting sharper, and she raked them across his chest. Making a sharp turn she ran back toward him, enexpecting any attack he would do.
Alastair made a roar-like sound XD, turned, glared at her and suddenly a smirk spread across his torn face and as Dirge came closer, he stuck his blade forward, and felt it go not very deep into her chest, and he thrust her back.
Dirge grabbed her chest where the blade had been thrust in, and gasped. Her eyes widened and she fell to her knees, with the other hand on the ground. "H-how dare you!" she murmured angrily. She got up, one hand still on her wound, extended her blades, which started spinning rapidly, and she leapt forward, dodging his small attacks, thrust her spinning blades towards his chest, spun in the air, and kicked Alastair's head, sensing him tumbling back. She leapt and pinned him, her blade poised high and ready to strike.
Alastair's eyes widened. "No, no, no, NOOO!!!!!!" he froze, ready to be killed.
Dirge held it higher, her eyes narrowing to slits,"Your PATHETIC!" she spat and thrust his head into the ground.
I has to go... bai
Alastair took this pause to attack. He punched her (lol I'm punching a girl!), got up, ran at her, grabbed her neck and pinned her to a rock, smirking.
Dirge struggled in his grip, her eyes blazing. She extended her blades and and jabbed at him. She kicked at him, turned her blaster things and blew him away. She blasted up, turned off her jets and plunged down, her blades beginning to spin rapidly. She ripped them across his chest, making him fly back. Then she leapt up, flipped, and landed on his chest (lol) and thrust her blade deep in,"You should've NEVER came here!"
Alastair kicked her away and stood up. He then fell backwards with dust clouding around him.
Ok since he's dead I'll make another one XD
Name: Vitani/Kefira
Appearance: she looks much like a massive jaguar, with five talons on each foot. She has red eyes and a red Decepticon symbol on her chest. Her fangs are razor sharp, and she has spikes on her back going down the back of her legs and tail. She has four extendable spikes on her tail-tip, and long dew-claw like claws on each leg. She has two bat like wings with machine guns on either side, and two large laser cannons on each flank. Her chest also opens up to reveal a powerful cannon, which protects her spark. If it is destroyed, she is vulnerable. (badd a** huh?)
Personality: she's silent, but deadly. Shes scathing and loves to taunt her enemies with words that can rip through the thickest metal.
Vehicle Mode: a jet black helicopter
Extras: she loves hunting... Autobots. She has a special ability thing that allows her to create sonic booms and she van electrify her foes with a single blast from her cannon. Her claws contain poison that drains energy from enemies, and gives it to her. And she can make herself look like and Autobot by switching her eye color and Decepticon symbol, turning her skin white and helicopter white, and switching her weapons to blue fusion cannons and lasers.
Faction: Decepticon
Wow. She does sound bad a**!
Dirge ripped her blade from his spark, turned, flipped, turned into a motorcycle and drove away, creating a holographic human riding meh.
Vitani switched to her Autobot mode, and followed the Autobot. She transformed and landed silently on a rock way in front of the motorcycle. She took her hand laser, blasted the rocks beneath her and watched as they started falling towards the Autobot, about to crush her.
"Ahhhh!" Dirge yelled, skidded to a halt, transformed and shielded herself from the tumbling rocks. She took out her laser cannon and blasted every rock that came at her. Then she leapt up and leapt from falling rock to falling rock. She leapt again and grabbed hold of the rock where the other transformer was standing. Her pulled out her laser again,"What's your name, *Autobot*"
Vitani backed up,"My name is Kefira." she dipped her head and circled Dirge."I saw the rocks tumbling, and came here as fast as I could!"
Dirge narrowed her eyes, not completely trusting this fem-bot, but she wouldn't kill her... for now. "Yea... I don't know how they fell..." her eyes narrowed some more, and she put her laser down.
Vitani nodded,"Neither do I!... and neither will any Autobot when I'm finished with you!" Vitani leapt at her, grabbed her arm in her jaws and flung her down. "Surprise..." she whispered and she switched to here Decepticon mode, her claws digging into Dirge's chest. "Have a goodnight, honey." with that, Vitani pushed her down the hole on the other side of the rock she was standing on and watched Dirge disappear into the darkness. With a smirk, she turned into a helicopter and flew off.
"AHHH!!" she yelled as she fell. Dirge tried blasting on her jets, but when she tried to fly up, something pulled her down in the blackness.
PATHETIC! I hadnt realized how RETARDED this is! Someone, slap the crap outta me.
Oh and, just so you know... im never finishing my Dirge thing. I should just stick with my fantasies and dreams.
een jaar geleden iiiiiii said…
Name: "Skidder"
Faction: "Decepticon"
Vehicle Mode: "School bus"
Personality: He's a know-it-all egotistical con. He thinks he knows everything in the universe, since he does transforms into a vehicle that goes to school. He mocks the Autobots' sympathy and care for the humans, especially children.

If i could make an episode on him, the beginning would be that he is in vehicle disguise watching Raf, Miko, and Jack get onto their Autobot partners. The school the kids go to are now allowing kids to get there by school buses. Skidder destroys the school bus that goes to the area where it picks up the kids. Optimus decides that it is better for the kids to take the school bus because the Autobots are busy fighting cons.

Raf, Miko, and Jack climb into Skidder, but they are kidnapped!! Skidder forces the Autobots to surrender so he'll give them back. Ratchet makes a ground bridge on top of Skidder, where Optimus comes out and pounds Skidder, then rescues the kids and takes them quickly back to base.

The next day, Skidder kidnaps a whole bunch of children when they climb into him. Skidder plans on playing "Target practice" using the children like darts at rock cliffs. However, the Autobots realize they must transform to robot mode to rescue the kids, so they realize they can't manually rescue the kids.

Miko hatches an idea. They cover up the rock cliffs with elastic wrapping that is invisible like tape. Skidder throws the first kid at a rock cliff, but the kids bounces and falls into a ground bridge into the Autobots' home base. All the kids are rescued, then Ratchet groundbridges Optimus behind Skidder to finish him off. The Autobots (in vehicle mode) take the kids home, and build a new school bus to give to the school.

Kool. So, are you rping with this or something? Because its......... interesting..........
Yes. (answer to comment above)
here's another one.

Name: Aqua-Brawl Faction: Decepticon
Transforms into: NUCLEAR SUBMARINE (300 ft tall, 100 ft. wide)

can't think of a story to write about him. only to say that he may be big, but he's so big that he hardly can see the ground, which makes him have a disadvantage of poor eyesight. he hates boats, so he plans on freezing the entire ocean.

he believes that Autobots as land vehicles dominate the land, and he thinks dominating the oceans are more to be proud of than dominating land because Earth is made of more oceans than land.
Cool. Im glad someone actually posts on here..... no offense though. So, im ready to rp when you are!
Name: "Izmur Prime"
Faction: Autobot (formerly)
Transforms into: Cybertronian moderate-strength spacecraft

He is a descendant of the 13 original Primes. He designed powerful robots to assist the Autobots against the Decepticons. Presumably, all Cybertronians accepted the term "Autobots" as a second name for their race. But that would change when Megatronus introduced a group called "Decepticons" which refused to connect to Autobots because of their different point of view on government.

Izmur Prime created soldiers to fight against the Decepticons, but as time grew on, he was enjoying his power, then started abusing it on his soldiers. Izmur Prime was an arrogant Autobot, so the Autobot Council forbid him. Now becoming an enemy against Autobots and Decepticons, Izmur Prime wanted to make his soldiers bigger and stronger.

Izmur Prime became even more abusing to his own soldiers, so his soldiers rebelled against Izmur, attacking him and leaving his injured body abandoned on a Decepticon city to be slaughtered by the Decepticons. Izmur's soldiers would later rejoin with the more noble Autobot leaders. But those soldiers were fallen by the clutches of Megatronus.

I enjoy making up fan-fictional Transformers. But unlike a "usual stereotype" of a fan-fiction writing fan, I try to make them match true continuity.
smirk
I see. They are fun to make, but after a while they..... fall.
Name: "Orbur" (portameau on Wilbur and Orville)
Transforms into: United Airways airplane

He scanned a plane passing by that was flying from New York City to Jasper, Nevada. He used it as a disguise and flew into space to rescue Autobots stranded on one of Cybertron's moons, Turon-4. He is very tall and very slim (a perfect visualization any human wants to be).
big smile
Ok cool. The other person that was rping here isnt going on Fanpop anymore. So I'm going to rp right now-------
"Slagggg!!!!!" Dirge snarled and punched her way through the rocks. "Decepticons! Stupid..... pieces of SCRAP! I'll show you what an AUTOBOT can do if you wrong her! I'll pound you into TIN! I'll rip your SPARK OUT. I'll kill YOU ALL!!!!" she screamed and blasted the remaining rocks that blocked her path. She kicked the pieces of rock that scattered the ground and silently cursed as she did it. She calmed down and stood still, her optics narrowed.
cool
Oh cool story. (response to comment above)
Name: Blastcore
Transforms into: Apollo 11 duplicate

He scanned the Apollo 11 spacecraft before it flew into the moon. He later removed it from the moon while Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were busy playing with the moon sand joyfully like children playing with beach sand (cause they were excited to be the first ones to walk on the moon). Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin actually took Blastcore's lunar department (the only space shuttle part not separated when launched) back to Earth. After the astronauts got off of him, Blastcore left the space shuttle station and would later study the humans, starting to realize that the most advanced aspects of human knowledge of space and beyond are the most basic aspects of Cybertronian knowledge of space and beyond.

He introduced Optimus Prime that Earth could be a "safe" place for the Autobots for a new home. Optimus was at first not too sure if the humans and Autobots would harmonize peacefully together, but when Cybertron was totally poisoned, Cliffjumper, Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Ratchet, and Optimus came to Earth while Blastcore went to join the Wreckers including Wheeljack.
Name: Slipstream (name originated from G1 and Animated characters)
Faction: DECEPTICON!!!
Transforms into: The same jet as Starscream

She was extremely vain, embracing that fashion is an acceptable excuse for pride. By fashion, Slipstream would try to decorate herself with the most ornate colors. Slipstream traveled into several suns to several galaxies that burnt several lashes of color onto her (she discovered 71,000 more colors than we actually know). Slipstream hired Knockout (another fashion freak Decepticon) to design all the tattoos, stripes, and stars on her body. Knockout enjoyed doing so, because he can express his art talent. She made several paychecks of energon to the Decepticons for new fashion designs.
continues on next comment....
When Slipstream was running low of currency due to her lack of managing her paychecks, she started to rip out energon out of the Cybertronians instead to get more designs. Now she had 167,000 more colors on her design.

Arcee's best friends were slaughtered by Slipstream, so Arcee decided to fight Slipstream. Arcee was knocked out unconscious by Slipstream's "Nuclear-Particle Ray Stunner". Before Arcee was to be ripped out by Slipstream for her Energon veins, Optimus and Bumblebee rescued her, but had trouble trying to find Arcee when Slipstream's complicated color design that was extremely bright (much brighter than the solar system's sun itself).

Optimus made a bargain that if he gives Slipstream a cube that has absorbed light energy that has all the remaining colors in the universe that are not on Slipstream's design yet, then Slipstream will return Arcee alive to him. Slipstream accepted, but the cube actually turned out to be a weapon that would vacuum all the colors out of her design. Slipstream's body was completely gray, and her body was no longer composed of the metal that can absorb colors anymore. Arcee survived after Optimus and Bumblebee rescued her.

Optimus stated there is no maximum number of colors, and there is no possible way to absorb infinite of anything. Ratchet did say that Slipstream was never more beautiful than Arcee, only shinier. Ratchet even said the colors on Starscream were "ugly".
Wow. Interesting... Not to be rude but this is kinda an rp so..... can we rp?
Yes. i just need to know who i should role play
Ahh ok.
Name: Hessludge"
Faction: Dinobot (Autobot)
Transforms into: Ankylosaurus

Hessludge is not really considered an ally as a person (robot) to Grimlock, he is considered by Grimlock (the leader of the Dinobots) more as a tool.

Hessludge carries a thick club round shields around the end of its' tail (like a regular Ankylosaurus). So whenever the Decepticons want to attack, Grimlock immediately holds Hessludge's tail to get ready for the "baseball game". Hessludge carries an 80% chance for a home run in each battle.

Hessludge enjoys not having to be a "human"-shape robot, he enjoys being a "dino"-shape robot. He believes dinosaurs had better complexion and better biology structure than humans. When Hessludge asked Ratchet why he chooses to have a "human"-shape robot, Ratchet answered "I prefer having fingers".

However, after a cruel battle with a Decepticon named Terrortizer, whose body is covered entirely with metal thorns, Grimlock had to do a 14-hour operation on removing splinters out of Hessludge's tail. From then on, Hessludge decided not to risk putting all stress of a battle into his tail.
Cool.
I'll enter the roleplay.

The Dinobots have come to rescue Dirge. Swoop, the Pterodactyl Dinobot picked Dirge up and raced to take her to medical help in the Autobot minor colony located in Mt. Fuji, Japan, where Blurr, Mirage, Prowl, and Sideswipe are resting while in injuries.

Swoop claims that Dirge is in no condition to fight the cons for 3 Earth months. This upsets Dirge. She wants to get even with the cons as soon as possible. Grimlock the T-Rex Dinobot says, "Me Grimlock say 3 months isn't THAT long".

Dirge claims, "1 second is too long to just do nothing and not fight". Swoop claims, "What about a-quarter-of-a-second?". Apparently Swoop does not understand figurative language.
Wow.

Dirge sighed, feeling her injuries make the best of her. It was no use arguing with the 3 massive Dinobots, they were helping her. "I though there were only a few Autobots left on Earth.... or had come to Earth?" Dirge questioned the Dinobot who was carrying her.

(yea I dont excel at grammar, as seen above)
Dirge was happy to see the good news that several Autobots have survived the war (as she was expecting to believe she is one of the only survivors of Cybertron's destruction), but is distressed by the bad news she needs to remain outside of the war for a long time.

Dirge asked Sideswipe if anyone brought Cybertronian technology to help them in the war. Sideswipe claims they need mechanical Energon fuel to power up the technology, but luckily they DO have technology. However, Sideswipe was told by Wheeljack that the Autobots in Jasper, Nevada are using Earth technology instead but they have ground bridging devices.

The Autobots in the Mt. Fuji colony do not have ground bridging devices, and they can't cross the Pacific Ocean to get to Nevada because they all transform into ground vehicles, except Swoop. Swoop actually doesn't know where Jasper, Nevada is, but Dirge does.
Dirge didn't like the idea of having to fly across a giant ocean in search for the Autobots that lived in Jasper, Nevada, but she reluctantly agreed. But on one term, if there were any Decepticons in Jasper, then she would get a chance to pound them. If she got a no, Dirge figured Swoop wouldn't the THAT hard to trick.
Sideswipe has mentioned the dangers of crossing the entire Pacific Ocean, as continental drift made it the widest ocean on Earth, there are big oil spills, there are whales & sharks, and humans have set up several boats for either industry or vacation cruise liners.

Dirge decided that they'll have to just take a simple but rough way to the Autobots, claiming even with technology every task is difficult. Swoop was instructed to carry Dirge over the Pacific Ocean, as she knows the directions and Swoop has the abilities to fly, making them the perfect pair. Swoop immediately accepted the mission to carry Dirge, even though he was so tired from a long battle with Decepticons in Hokkaido, Japan. However, they would run into Aquabrawl (see Forum Page 1)
Dirge figured that they probably weren't going to get across this ocean without a fight, so she pulled out her weapons and aimed at the ocean, waiting patiently.
Swoop throws Dirge ONTO Aquabrawl. Dirge is handed an Energon axe to stab into the correct location: the spark. Dirge climbs on the back of Aquabrawl. Aquabrawl relies on using his arms to capture Dirge without looking for her.

Dirge proves to be extremely fast, but her main problem is the gravity. She is on top of a 300 foot Decepticon, and if she fell, she would be easily stepped on by Aquabrawl in the ocean.

The struggle of Aquabrawl trying to grab Dirge on his back is still going on, but Dirge actually jumped of his back and landed on Swoop while Aquabrawl still keeps trying to reach for her.

The waves in the waters kept rising higher and higher. Swoop believed if he carried Dirge any higher into the sky, he would grow even more tired from the weight.

Aquabrawl punched Swoop out and grabbed Dirge in his hand. Dirge's Energon axe also falls into the ocean. Aquabrawl is planning on squeezing the Energon out of Dirge until he is struck by missiles coming from the U.S. Navy.

Dirge is released from Aquabrawl's hand, then drops into the hands of Optimus who is standing on the naval cruiser. Aquabrawl immediately destroys the U.S. Navy's cruisers while the soldiers on the cruisers are forced to retreat on rafts. Aquabrawl transforms into his nuclear missile mode and flees.
Dirge watched as the massive Decepticon fled, half confused and half amazed at what had just happened. She felt a twinge of anger that Swoop had immediately dropped her on the Decepticon, but also exhilaration at battling him over the ocean.
Okay, here's my continuation. I couldn't be on the Internet for long around January, had to study for 10th grade finals - i just got straight As (really). Here's the story I REALLY wanted to type in earlier.

Optimus and Dirge greet with each other formally, then transport to the Autobots home base in Jasper, Nevada through the ground bridge. Dirge asks what job she can do for the Autobots while she's with them. Ratchet claimed, "You could look after some guests". Dirge is assigned the job of Computer Monitor, then she suggests that they claim Autobot technology from the Mt. Fuji base.

Bulkhead, Optimus, & Dirge ground bridge to the MT. Fuji base, but find that NO ONE is home. The base is even broken, torn into pieces, and is burning in fire.

Ratchet states that he has located Energon signals in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, thus revealing that Aquabrawl is the one who attacked the base and kidnapped the Mt. Fuji base Autobots (Mirage, Prowl, Sideswipe) , as he learned where the Mt. fuji base is after he saw Dirge & Swoop come out of it.

Aquabrawl arrives at Mauna Kea in Hawaii where the Nemesis ship landed, bring the Autobots locked in stasis cuffs. Starscream steps out with his Energon prod making an electric sound.
*Starscream: "You've done well, Aquabrawl. At last, the Autobots will surrender to the Decepticons. You have gained MY honor"
*Aquabrawl: "I agree, except I brought them for MEGATRON"
*Starscream: "Well, Megatron is....as you know, gone"
*Aquabrawl: "What? IMPOSSIBLE! Megatron can NOT be killed! Nothing can kill him!"
*Starscream: "Why, do I have to say this to you too? I already told Skyquake as well, you must accept the harsh facts of reality"
*Sideswipe: "Yeah, that's why I'd take the blue pill"
*Aquabrawl: "Even if he was GONE, you'd never be a good leader!"
*Sideswipe: "Scream's never good at anything."
*Starscream: "I WAS 2nd-in-command! Now I'm the absolute ruler of ALL decepticons, including you."
*Sideswipe: "As if that were something to be proud of"
*Aquabrawl: "IF Megatron's gone, then I SHOULD BE LEADER!"
*Starscream: "Oh, so you wanna..."
(Aquabrawl grabs starscream & chokes him)

Dirge & Arcee show up hiding behind a volcano, relieved that their allies are still alive. Dirge freaks out as worrying that they have no chance getting past Aquabrawl. Arcee tells her, "Watch me" and quickly brings back Mirage & Prowl, bringing them into the space bridge. She tries to bring Sideswipe, but Arcee accidentally steps on Aquabrawl's foot. Dirge grabs Sideswipe & brings him into the space bridge as well. Aquabrawl quickly mortally wounds Arcee, then Dirge supports her in battle.

There is a long fight. Starscream ends the battle when he shoots a missile at Aquabrawl's spark chamber and Aquabrawl's body drops into a volcano and melts, causing the volcano to erupt from a chemical reaction between Cybertronian metal and Earth lava.
Arcee & Dirge congratulate each other after transporting to safety back to the Jasper, Nevada base. Prowl claims that they plan on heading back to space, to see if they can find more allies, or to prevent any more Decepticons from getting towards Earth.

Arcee asks if they could stay any longer. Dirge tells her that Earth is "their mission", and that other worlds need help as well. However, she says they will stay longer cause they need to build a ship to leave Earth.