Transformers Season 1 of the Transformers Cartoon

lemming posted on Jan 04, 2007 at 06:24PM
Hey all, I've finished posting season 1 of the Transformers cartoon for your enjoyment:
link

Note that eps 10-14 have some audio issues, I'll try to fix/repost when I have a chance. If you find any other problems please send me a message (via my profile page).

Transformers 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden sfdude said…
WOOHOO!!! Thanks for posting this Lemming! As you can see from my icon I'm pretty psyched about this! LOL. Love hearing Casey Casem's voiceovers. Classic. But man...I didn't realize StarScream was so irritating when I was a child!
een jaar geleden OfficeNut said…
This is the correct viewing order Use the titles.

Season 1:
1. More Than Meets the Eye: Part One
2. More Than Meets the Eye: Part Two
3. More Than Meets the Eye: Part Three
4. Transport to Oblivion
5. Roll For It
6. Divide and Conquer
7. Fire In The Sky
8. S.O.S. Dinobots
9. Fire On the Mountain
10. War of the Dinobots
11. The Ultimate Doom: Part One
12. The Ultimate Doom: Part Two
13. The Ultimate Doom: Part Three
14. Countdown to Extinction
15. A Plague of Insecticons
16. Heavy Metal War

een jaar geleden harold said…
Thank you for this. My son and I have been enjoying watching these.
een jaar geleden Jooster said…
Saw the link was down, so wanted to let you know we also have the first season of Transformers on Joost (US-only). We're still in beta, but you can score an invite here:

link

(Full disclosure: I'm a web designer at Joost).
Uh...no problem with the first season links so far. But I'll check Joost out to compare it with Guba, since some of the episodes on Guba have an unfortunate stuttering problem.

Whoops! Turns out that it's the Joost link that's broken!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Saphira333 said…
thanks for telling me the episodes however some of them are missing on youtube, could anyone please tell me whre i can find the episodes as videos?
I'm writing a guide to season 1 as an article here, which has links to all the episodes. I'm hoping to have it finished this weekend.