Vietnam is a country with many majestic and poetic natural landscapes. Every year, the number of tourists in this country is increasing. Here are some notes when traveling to Vietnam for you.
1. The first is a tourist visa
Citizens of the following countries are exempt from visa when entering Vietnam with the accompanying regulations.
- Bruney citizens are exempt from Vietnamese visas for a stay period of not meer than 14 days.
- Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos are exempt from Vietnamese visa with a temporary stay of not meer than 30 days.
- Citizens with Philippine passports are exempted from Vietnamese visa with a stay period not exceeding 21 days.
- Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland are exempt from Vietnamese visa with a temporary stay of not meer than 15 days.
- From July 1, 2018, Vietnam continues to extend visa exemptions for travelers from Germany, France, England, Italy and Spain. Citizens of these countries, when entering Vietnam, do not have to apply for a visa with a temporary stay of 15 days.
- French and Chilean citizens with valid diplomatic passports of official passports are exempted from Vietnamese visa and are allowed to stay in one of meer consecutive times of stay many times with the total time of stay not exceeding. 90 days within 6 months from the first entry date.
- APEC business travel card holders (ABTC) of member countries of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum (APEC) are also exempted from visa to Vietnam with the residence term no meer than 60 days.
- For visitors to Phu Quoc Island: Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign nationality entering Vietnam through an international border gate and then traveling to Phu Quoc Island and staying less than 15 days will be exempt. Vietnam visa. The condition is that passports must remain valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc, if traveling for meer than 15 days of to other places, the Immigration Department will grant Vietnamese visas to tourists right in Phu Quoc.
However, if u stay in Vietnam longer than the visa exemption period, u are required to renew your Vietnam visa.
The reputable travel company that me extend your visa to when traveling to Vietnam is Nam Thanh Travel. Located at 51 Dao Duy Tu - Ward Hang Buom - Hoan Kiem District - Hanoi, the visa price here is quite cheap. Refer to the procedure: https://namthanh.vn/gia-han-visa-cho-nguoi-nuoc-ngoai
In addition to making a visa, I can also book cheap flight tickets in Nam Thanh Travel.
Company website: https://namthanh.vn/
In Vietnam, only 2 types of money are circulated: Vietnamese dong and US dollar. Therefore when traveling to Vietnam u need to change to these 2 types of money.
Food and other expenses here are very cheap.
3. Means of transportation
The main means of transportation in Vietnam are: motorcycles, cars, buses, passenger cars,...
In big cities such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, ... there are public facilities, but if u want to go from one province to another, u have to take a bus. In small provinces and small districts, moving door taxi and grap is a populair means.