True Blood Why we like Sookie....

maggiepie posted on Mar 31, 2009 at 02:41PM
I'm working on an academic project about the Sookie phenomenon. I personally love these books and the HBO series, and would like to know why others do as well. It seems that this character (or these characters and this world) appeal to all kinds of people. I'd really appreciate hearing from fans about why we like Sookie so much.

True Blood 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden anicad said…
i guess Sookie's character is mush more realistic than most ladies on other stories. She is a combination of what women really are and what many would want to be. She is afraid most of the time but she faces it, she is also emotional but try to gain control over it.. Of course, there's her gift... its frightening but who would not want to read what others think? Then, i don't know if many had read the books, I have read until Book 8: From Dead to Worse.... She has this charm that seems to attract every handsome supernatural creature, there is ex bf Bill, Eric, Alcide, werepanther pack leader, her another ex Quinn, and i heard there another handsome man coming her way...Considering how the books describe these men, why on earth each and every lady wouldn't want to be her? Don't want to give an spoiler, but there seems to be an explanation why she looks so irresistible to supes.