Valentine's dag Share your favoriete gift ideas for Valentine's dag and win FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!

bmyvalentine posted on Jan 31, 2011 at 10:27AM
Share your favorite gift ideas for Valentine's day and win
FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS! Just use the link below and sign up for your chance to win :) Goodluck

link

Valentine's dag 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden juliet007 said…
Here is another Valentine's Day gift idea:

Make a Love Box of your own and fill it with Love Messages and Quotes for 365+1 days of the year.

You can download little cards with notes and illustrations on them from this site:
link

Enjoy!
:-)
een jaar geleden EatableManx said…
If these are too sentimental for you why not check this competition out. Win an online divorce! Good for a laugh, especially if you enter your friends instead! - link
een jaar geleden LunchboxTour said…
heart
Here's something a little different!

I decided to offer an alternative and give my fans a free download of a track from my album as a Valentine's Gift and as a big thank you!

Have a listen or download 'Fall Into Me' for free if you like! Who knows, it may be the perfect gift for him or her! :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone,

Emma x

link
 Here's something a little different! I decided to offer an alternative and give my fans a free do
een jaar geleden dealtodeals said…
And this gift link
last edited een jaar geleden
 And this gift http://dealtodeals.com/valentine-deals/angel-cameo-pendant-sterling-silver-open-frame/d
een jaar geleden KellyBlevins said…
I loved this pendent.....
een jaar geleden Jisanroy said…
I just can't wait to win that grand prize. I found my best gift ideas from this site.link

I hope it'll help everyone find their best gift choices.
een jaar geleden navneet90 said…
cool
I have decide to gift a smart phone with bunch of flower.
I have seen a website where you can buy smartphone on discounted price up to 80% and #phonewalalove and valentine sale is also going on.
With smart phone we can contact easily.