Vampire Academy Series Dimitri of Adrian

yalondae posted on Jan 26, 2009 at 12:54PM
Who do you think is better for Roas. I just love Adrian. I did like Dimitri, but he jsut seems way too old for Rose. At the end of Shadow Kiss, I was touched the way Adrian was acting. I mean, he knows it is taboo for him to be with Rose. He doesn't care. His love for Rose is stronger for his desire to have Moroi children. He doesn't care if he has to have Dhampir children. If he did care, he wouldn't be so into Rose. THough, I don;t think they will be together. I've noticed that when reading a series, the girl always ends up with the first guy she falls for. Adrian cam later, so he doesn;t have a shot.

Vampire Academy Series 63 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 63

een jaar geleden everybodypanic said…
surprise
I still say Dimitri. =/ Sorry. I like Adrian, and if Dimitri does end up dying, I hope that she goes to Adrian. But if Dimitri is still alive, I want her to stay with him. The whole time, I was just waiting for them to be able to be with each other.
Brookieyboo commented…
that's what i felt like and still do. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dimitri but if Dimitri does die then i would really want her wiht adrian but i keep wanting Adrian with her then i want Dimitri with her. My mind won't choose :( :P een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Phoenix91 said…
Dimitri is better, Adrian is awesome but he's too....I cant explain it, him and Rose just don't work in my head so well.
een jaar geleden forbiddenLURVE said…
big smile
i agree with phoenix
een jaar geleden smile773 said…
wink
i think tht rose should b wit adrian cz dimitri is 2 old 4 rose nd adrian really does love rose.... i wanted them 2 b 2gether... she should have stayed wit adrian insted of going 2 luk 4 dimitri...
een jaar geleden rose_dimitri said…
laugh
rose and dimitri are like two halves of a whole...they have to end up together....though adrian loves her,but love doesnot work one way....either its there or its not(that is just what happened in case of mason)....dimitri and rose are soul mates....a match made in Heaven or somewhere.....dimitri cannot just die.....i don't think he will....still two more books to go other than blood promise.....i just cannot imagine a VA novel without Dimitri's lively appearence in it.....
een jaar geleden lilactress999 said…
tongue
I LOVE Adrian.
haha. Weird I know right? Everyone thinks Dimitri is the best, but I read the third book fist. I read Vampire Academy, and Frosbite afterwards. Since I read the books in a different order I think it gave me a different opinon. I think that Adrian really cares about Rose, and I'm a sucker for the bad boy that ends up falling for one girl. I think its cute :). haha.

And seriously, Adrian gave her money! She didn't even tell him where she was going, but he gave it to her anyway. Talk about a great guy, and Dimitri is great and all I guess, but in comparison. He is a boring person. Who is seven years older than her, and they get along great, but ADRIAN IS SOOO MUCH BETTER.

Okay I'm done now.
Oh, and I like Christian.
:).
He's cool
een jaar geleden PeppermintMills said…
I'm still holding out hope for Rose and Dimitri! I do have to say that I like Adrian a lot more than I used to after reading the fourth book, but Dimitri won my heart long before ;-)
Brookieyboo commented…
ikr! that's what i feel like but i still have a place in my hart-, hart for Adrian too, and christian :P een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden forbiddenLURVE said…
I would like her to choose Adrian now that Dimitri has changed and isn't the same now...Adrian's a good person and really loves her
een jaar geleden shadow-kissed said…
Adrian is real cool. first i was pissed off at him when he would flirt so much and all but later on i realized he really did care for Rose....... too bad though;) i LOVE Dimitri! age SO doesnt matter....he and Rose understand each other better......i hope Adrian finds some one too in the series......imagine its mia....or maybe Jill! lolx
een jaar geleden DefineDelicate said…
haha I multi-ship LOL I LOVE Rose and Dimitri but if Adrian and Rose hooked up I wouldn't be so mad haha

THIS RICHELLE MEAD COMFLICTS MY MIND. she writes her men toooo good LOL

Dimirti *sighs* ♥
Adrian *blushs* ♥
Christain *hugs* there wasn't enough of you in Blood promise. LOL ♥
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden love4ever16 said…
i completely agree with shadow-kissed...i like adrian and i kind of want him to end up jill... or maybe even mia.. hes like a brother to jill now but that can grow to love i gues... but i just think that rose and dimitri are meant to be together and it will break my heart if they dont end up together in the series... its been a jouney for them throughout the books so far and it wouldnt even feel right if they werent together
een jaar geleden jesska-xox- said…
lilactress999 i think is right :)
i love adrian hes always there for rose and she takes him for granted
she should give him a chance. dimitri isnt alive anyway.
ADRIAN is the best ever :)
great personality and attractive :)
everything you could ask for!
xxo
een jaar geleden shandogleigh said…
angelic
I think that yes dimitri was her soul mate and yes they basically finish each others sentances. But the point is she puts him before lissa!!!!!! Adrian would never make her do that and i know dimitri wouldn't either but really it comes down to whos better 4 her. If she does kill dimitri in the end the who will be the 2 guys that comfort her, eddie and............ da da da da!!! Adrian!!! And he reallllllllly loves her!!!!!!
een jaar geleden xXMzSunhinezXx said…
I just reckon tht Rose should give Adrian a chance.. I really felt for Adrian after I finished reading Spirit Bound... IAfter reading tht book, I was really pissed of a Dimitri and if Dimitri becomes all GOOD again I'll be fine with him going with Rose but if he dies Rose should choose Adrian.

Adrian izzz soo cute.. his in love with Rose in a really weird type of way.. izza too cute =D butt Dimitri izz soo cute and sweet as well BUT reading Spirit Bound totally changed my mind about Dimitri!!
een jaar geleden ParmoreTheBest said…
i love them both.....But i reckon rose should be with dimitri if he some how becomes good again but if he stays evil no.....Adrian is pretty cool in a weird way but i dont think him and rose are made for each other....But dimitri and her fit together perfectly...He CANT stay evil!!!!!!
een jaar geleden jkirk16 said…
big smile
DIMITRI!!!!!! I need Dimitri to make it through and become... Unstrigoi. He is the best for her and he really loves her. She lost her virginity to him. They are perfect for each other. Adrian is awesome but he needs to find someone else to be with. Dimitri will always be number one for Rose no matter what happens so Adrian needs someone who will put him first. I want the dream image of Rose and Dimitri that Avery put in her head to come true
een jaar geleden AdriansG-friend said…
hmmm
Rose can have Dimitri and I'll have Adrian! *lol* I've actually only read Shadow Kiss cuz I can't find the other books ANYWHERE!! I'm looking on the internet though. Adrian ROX! Dimitri ROX!! I can't choose so Rose can have Dimitri and me Adrian. Win Win right?
een jaar geleden love_VA said…
crying
anyway.. my theory is that they both going to die in the end.. rose and dimitri .. will both die.. i knw its sad.. but i can't keep that thought out of my head..
een jaar geleden Fanatic12495xo said…
i WANT ROSE AND DIMITRI TOGETHER.. i have been rooting for them since the beginning. At the end of shadow kiss I cried. Sure I like Adrian. But idk.... If Dimitri dies sure she could be with adrian but.... I want Dimitri and ROse!
een jaar geleden VDlovur13 said…
tongue
I CAN'T CHOOSE!!! I've always wanted her with Adrian but then i thought more and more about it and it's like she belongs with Dimitiri but then in shadow kissed as i made that theory to myself HE BECOMES STRIGOI!!!! Gosh Dimitiri!! Then in Blood promise he was a jackass to her i cried when Rose staked him and he realized what he should of said then the stake came!! Ooooooh! And Adrian was always like there for her well except when they fought and he stayed away but he gave her ti,me to grieve but still IDK!........ SO CONFUSING!!!
een jaar geleden DimitriLoverrr said…
crying
Well i think that Dimitri is the best and that he loves her and always will foreva and eva and well if you think about it he only wanted rose to turn strigoi because he loved her so much. Dimitri Understands rose like no other person could, not even lissa. Adrian well he is soo sweet and would be there no matter what happened but i still tink that dimitri is good for her even if he is strogoi because he will never forget her and will allways love her.I started crying when rose staked dimitri cause i dont think he should die yet maybe at the very end if rose cant save him. and with dimitri he is like a dream guy someone who would do alot and almost anything for his love and you know what HE DID! so i think that dimitri and rose will die together or rose will turn strigoi
een jaar geleden Roza_Belikov said…
crying
I want Dimka and Roza. It made me cry so much when she said, "I will always love you." and thrust the stake into his chest and then he said, "Thats what I was supposed to say." I was so relieved when she got the note from him saying that he was still alive. Even though I knew he was going to go after her. If they do die, I hope that they die at the same time in each others arms. But I don't want them to. link
een jaar geleden Catarina_567 said…
smile
Adrian and Rose are the perfect couple, but Dimitri is the one that Rose wants, that she trully loves.
But I still prefer Adrian
een jaar geleden Vampire_A4Eva said…
Even though I love Adrian I can't let him be with rose. I just love Dimitri too much that he deserves Rose. If he lives and somehow change i want dimitri and rose together and forever etc. happily ever after. However if they cant restore him or Rose kills him rooting for Adrian BUT i also love eddie. So let's see how it all turns out. MAY 18TH 2010 too long!!!!
een jaar geleden safire said…
crying
DIMITRI...DIMITRI...DIMITRI..DIMITRI...DIM­ITR­I..­.DI­MKA­...­DIM­ITR­I..­.DI­MKA­... i love him and wish he wer a real person but he isnt thus making him perfect 4 rose i realy want them 2 tay 2ether no matter wat and if rose ends up killig dimitri then obviously she loved him enouph 2 kill him and keep her promise. If u love someone u have 2 let them go as well :(
een jaar geleden JumpThenFall said…
I think that Rose should be with Adrian. First and foremost because Dimitri is way to old for her, they just aren't on the same level. Second because if Rose actually turns him back then she is going to be putting him before Lissa, again, and that just doesn't seem right. And then if he does get changed back he won't be the same person as he was before. so I think Rose should be with Adrian considering how much he has already given up for her. And Adrian is a cutie and he really loves her, and you can tell that's hes starting to grow on her..
een jaar geleden Belikovs_Girl said…
I agree with Phoenix too. I think Adrian is awesome and sounds pretty sexy too, but there is no comparison to what Rose and Dimirti have.. he makes her feel complete! Dimitri is pretty much the ideal man! <3 He has to live or I'll cry and probably burn the book! lol
een jaar geleden i_heart_Dimitri said…
heart
Dimitri!!!!!!! He is so kick butt! lol. And sweet. Rose and Dimitri are just the PERFECT pair!
een jaar geleden nikkicna123 said…
smile
Dimitri all the way...I think Adrian is a really nice guy and would be a good guy for rose to be with,but her heart goes out for Dimitri she will never love anyone as much as she does him. Yeah he took forever to finally confess his love but what else could he have done if he just went out and been with rose then he would have lost everything and so would she. But he found a way to make it work and even after he is now the undead he is still fighting to be with her and im sure that him being undead makes him think that its wonderful if he was turned back somehow he wouldnt think that anymore and realize or maybe he wont even remmber anything. I wouldnt be mad if rose ened up with Adrian because she had to kill Dimitri or something but she will never be as happy with another person and Adrian would have to live with knowing that. I dont know that just my opinion.
een jaar geleden RoseAdrianRox said…
heart
i think that Adrian and Rose make a perfect match.
i mean they sound cute together and everything.
plus if Adrian was willing to give her her money no matter what that's love
een jaar geleden RozaBelikov said…
big smile
I like Adrian, he's amazing and everything...but totally not for Rose. I mean they just don't fit together, I hope Adrian gets someone else, someone who can love him back, like he deserves it.
Rose belongs with Dimitri, it's true love! There's no way Rose and Adrian can be together cause Dimitri will always be the love of Rose's life. She'll always love Dimitri and while she thinks Adrian's hot and sexy that's not love. Rose and Dimitri are the perfect couple, and I think they should be together in the end. They deserve some happines after everything they've been through!!!
een jaar geleden Sasamaraol said…
I never like Dimitri. He's a Strigoi and he want to transforme Rose in a Strigoi too. I hate Dimitri!
Adrian is the guy!

ADRIAN I'M WHIT YOU! IF ROSE OVER IT WHIT YOU, I'M HERE!
een jaar geleden Injury said…
big smile
i love Dimitri even if he was strigoi but if Dimitri ends up dieing...fully then im with Adrian but i do love Dimitri more he's just my type
een jaar geleden h101 said…
wink
I love Adrian and all and in think hes real sweet but Dimitri won my heart fromt the very begining!
DIMITRI ALL THE WAY :Dlink
een jaar geleden cottman345 said…
tongue
i love adrian, dimetri is way too old for rose,sorry.
een jaar geleden Injury said…
laugh
7 years isnt that long lol besides men are supposed to get better looking with age lol just throwing that out there
een jaar geleden niikkii__xx said…
I love all the VA boys - Dimitri, Christian && Adrian. For different reasons they're all great characters, but for Rose i choose Dimitri. They understand eachother on this whole different level, when you got something special you shouldn't take it for granted. Soulmates<3
een jaar geleden taniaesparza09 said…
Totally Adrian
I think that Rose can't live without Adrian. It seems like if he tried to leave her she would go carzy. Rose has already learn to live without Dimitri. Yay team adrian!!!
een jaar geleden vampAddICtAnn said…
meh
Team dimitri..
and if u tink abt it.... rose may never get over dimka.. n now even after he turned back....n he is not into her its so clear tat he is juz faking it!
een jaar geleden princess_mimi said…
wink
Rose should go with Dimitri. Adrian is mine.
een jaar geleden kaygirlrach said…
100% dimitri.
i am so in love with him. rose and him a destined for each other
i do not like adrian. he creeps me out big time.
team dimitri 4ver and always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden sarbear714 said…
DIMITRI FOR ROSE ALL THE WAY! it needs to be done. they are made for each other. thier love is just too sweet for words! adrian can have someone else. ROSE AND DIMITRI are so cute and they understand each other like no one else... seriously in the last books if they arent together i may die.
een jaar geleden Kyandi-Chan17 said…
heart
I totally agree with lilactress999. Though Dimitri is awesome and really cool, he is somewhat to old for her. Adrian, on the other hand understands rose more then Dimitri does. Bad boys like adrian are my favorite, because they are always the most fun to read about especially if they fall in love with the main character and are good friends with Lissa. I mean come one, anybody agree with me on that? Bad boys are usually the ones that think they are all cool and know everything, like Jesse for instance. But then they lose their glory and pride when a girl ruins it and attempts to hurt people. Adrian is a bad boy, but deep inside his heart, you can tell he's the type that really cares about the ones he loves. That to me is very special and sweet.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden megdantron21 said…
i love love love love love love love Adrian! even though rose and dimitri had a good past the present and future holds Adrian in it! Rose deserves Adrian and Rose is the only thing he wants. He's cut back on smoking and drinking for her and will do anything for her! He both should get her and needs her!!! Dimitri had his chance and blew it both times!
een jaar geleden keels12345 said…
hmmm
Ok I love adrian and all he loves rose so much, he sounds really sexy and is rich! haha jk. but dimitri is her soul mate, and they understand each other. I think she should be with dimitri. but adrian is a close second.
een jaar geleden Team-Dimka said…
heart
Team Dimka all the way!!!!!!
UH-DUH
een jaar geleden ilovevapire said…
heart
Everyone who read all the books know who Rose loves, why take that love away from her. Adrian is great but not for her.Dimitri is her tru and once in a life time love. I do hope they will end up together.
een jaar geleden phoenix_amelie said…
While I like Adrian as a character, I absolutely adore Dimitri. I really hope Rose and Dimitri end up together. I would hate to see Adrian hurt, but he deserves someone who will love him and who won't see him as a replacement and that's not Rose. Rose and Dimitri, however, belong together.
een jaar geleden BittenGirl said…
big smile
I think we shoud start Adrian Ivashkov club (he is my fav in VA)!!!
een jaar geleden sparksa8 said…
heart
I think Rose is good with Dimitri and I get Adrian NO oneelse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!