Vampires If u dont think vampires exist, why are u here?

Ashwolf posted on Jul 30, 2010 at 06:01PM
I am just curious why i see so many comments from people saying vampires don't exist, if they are on a spot about being a fan of vampires? I'm not trying to be rude, but what business do you have here? Just to tell us they don't exist?

Vampires 9 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden goth-kitty said…
monkey
I know, I totally agree wit u!
een jaar geleden November99 said…
I can't think they don't exsit but still like books/movies/tv shows about them?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden CornChips said…
big smile
This is a club about being a fan of Vampires, not for believing in them. ¬_¬ I like them & join this because they're one of my favorite mythical creatures.
een jaar geleden lailalove said…
smile
agree
een jaar geleden filand said…
heart
i believe they exist somewhere. i think we'd all be ignorant to just dismiss vampires
een jaar geleden bri-marie said…
Because there is a difference between liking something and thinking it exists. And, as CornChips pointed out, this is a fan club for liking vampires, not for thinking they're real.
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
Because... I like vampires? Doesn't mean they're real. If it does, then the world's population would probably not be 6 billion...
een jaar geleden SweetPea2007 said…
smile
I enjoy some books, shows, and movies about vampires. I find it fun and good entertainment to read and watch things about them, but I know they are not real. I also do not believe in Fairies, Dragons,mermaids, magic, ect.....but i love reading and watching these things (it is nice to get away from reality for a while). I might not believe in vampires but i like posting photos of them and doing picks based on movies and books about them and i am not going to bad mouth somebody who believes in them unless i feel they are being rude.
een jaar geleden piperleoforever said…
hmmm
I enjoy TV shows where Vampires apper (Like TVD,one of my favorites)
I don't know if they DO excist,but i am a bealiver.