busje, van Morrison busje, van Morrison Regrets

Russell_Howard posted on Oct 01, 2008 at 07:33AM
What do you think are the biggest regrets in Van Morrison's life? I think it would have to do with his spirituality. He wanted to follow Jesus but found it a little difficult. He seems to wrestle with that on all his albums. I think he's scared of being labled "the Christian performer" like Bob was in the late 1970s.

busje, van Morrison 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Dr_Watson said…
Well his tussle with Bert Burns from Bang records seems to dominate a lot of his songs. Bert died of a heart attack a long time ago. did Van have any regrets about that?
een jaar geleden della401 said…
Van regrets his personality. He knows heNot many people like him. But not many people like me either. link
een jaar geleden Nosey45 said…
Van has had a great life flying around meeting people being adored by fans. But he doesn't do enough to help the poor. He needs to do that.
een jaar geleden housepox said…
Next you'll ask him to sing "My Way".
een jaar geleden Tab_Hunter said…
We all have regrets in life. Makes you think what happens when we die. Not trying to be religious but there has to be something else. Surely. Babies have to have a place to live. I think heaven is a better belief than atheism. I've seen a lot of pain in this world. I hope the next is better for all of us.
een jaar geleden Classicalnewby said…
We all have regrets. I see that there's some spirituality here so that's interesting. Van fans tend to be older so most would be thinking about the next life. No one is good enough to go to heaven when you are considering a perfect God. So it's only Christ alone that gets us there. We need to repent and accept Jesus as our saviour. The remarkable change in the behaviors by the disciples is evidence. When Jesus was arrested they denied knowing him. 40 days later they became the world's greatest missionary society and all except one were martyred for their claims about having seen Jesus after he died on the cross. I'm a believer.
een jaar geleden Trumper4eva said…
Interesting. Someone providing evidence instead of virtue signalling. Right on.
een jaar geleden Flea_Kendall said…
We all have regrets .... but, in contrast to that statement, I am bothered by a lot of people who try say live your live now! That's their excuse for taking lots of drugs and sleeping with lots of random people. Living morally is good.