Viral videos Youtube Posters

tvman posted on Apr 21, 2007 at 09:00PM
I was looking at people who post comments on Youtube and I noticed and I ran into this one under a Canadian Idiot (by Wierd Al, Yankovic) by a shpannah and it says this...

WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR , SCARS no NOSE OR EARS I AM DEAD IF U DONT COPY THIS JUS LIKE FROM THE RING COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES OR I WILL APPEAR ONE CREEPY NIGHT WEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A NIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SUMMET ING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE FLASH BOXES

I'd like to say that this is the first post I have seen of this kind on Youtube, but unfortunatly it is not. Also, it's not like anybody ever posts to say that they are crazy. They just shake it off and move on.
I wonder if any of you have seen these types of posts on Youtube and have felt the same way that I have?

Viral videos 13 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden PkmnTrainerJ said…
I've seen 'em, shrug at 'em and carry on.
een jaar geleden alexmcneice said…
yeah, its stupid but i just carry on
een jaar geleden harold said…
I'm not sure from your post how you feel about it...?
een jaar geleden megloveskyle said…
Huh?
een jaar geleden megloveskyle said…
I LOVE THE SIMPSONS LOOK TV MAN! IM JEALOUS! I WANT ONE!
een jaar geleden rookyboy said…
I got one about a demon teddy bear that would kill me lol
een jaar geleden emirc2363 said…
if i had a dollar for every time i've read something that told me i would be stabbed by a clown at 3:41 a.m., i would be a very rich girl...
een jaar geleden i_love_aaron said…
i have never seen any of these awful posts and i hope i dont aswell as they look rather scary i hope no one believes them anyway they can never find out where you live
een jaar geleden i_love_aaron said…
I hAvE nOt hAd oNe oF tHoSe bEfOrE
een jaar geleden dazl said…
DON'T READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE DELETED FROM FANPOP WITHIN 5 MILLISECONDS AND A RABID SMURF WILL COME INTO YOUR BEDROOM AT NIGHT AND MAKE YOU DO THE CAN-CAN THEN EAT YOUR CEREAL!!!!! ITS TRUE IT HAPPENED TO MY BEST FRIENDS DOGWALKERS COUSINS EXBOYFRIEND!!!!!!!

I enjoy the gullible people that actually do repost them, personally. They make me feel superior.
een jaar geleden emirc2363 said…
lol, dazl, that was great
een jaar geleden ThinkPink20 said…
That is very well-written dazl. Fortunately, I haven't encountered any of these postings (aside from the one above) but I don't know which is worse: Those people being gullible enough to post them, or thinking OTHER people are stupid and will believe it. That's kind of insulting, don't you think?
een jaar geleden meeee said…
Damn I read it