Werewolves The Curse of King Lykaonas

Lykaia posted on May 26, 2012 at 03:31PM
In Greek mythology there’s a story of King Lykaonas of Arcadia and his fifty sons who were cursed by the father of the gods, Zeus, to become wolves. The very first Lycanthropes. 

Forensic pathologist, Sophia Katsaros, receives a cryptic phone call from Greece telling her that her brothers are missing and leaves to search for them. With the help of Illyanna, her brother’s girlfriend, Sophia examines the evidence but cannot accept a bizarre possibility: Has one or both of her brothers been transformed during the Lykaia, the ceremony where Man is said to become Wolf?

My new novel is due to be out in time for Halloween 2012. come find me on Facebook for updates!

link

Werewolves 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Lykaia said…
Hello, my new novel Lykaia is being published by Spore Press and is set to be out this summer. Lykaia is the first book in a series of thrilling books that span the 5,000 year history of lycans: beginning with Zeus cursing King Lykaonas of ...Arcadia and his fifty sons, their histories, the secret religious society that has looked after the lycan since the beginning, and the modern female protagonist who is threatening to expose it all.
Like my page for updates on the launch date.
Thanks J,
It should be out this summer. We are working on the artwork for the cover right now. The artist that created the Rock & Roll Tarot cards is doing the cover. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.
link
big smile
Lykaia now has an official publication date of July 31st!