Windwakerguy430 Jojo fan RP Remastering

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 11:52PM
Centuries ago, a strange device known as the Golden Dagger was found that carried a strange power. When struck with it, the victim takes the gamble. Either die from the Golden Dagger, or gain the ability of a Stand, fighting spirit that manifests from the victim’s will to live. In the year 2003 in the California town of Crescent Moon Beach, many young youths have started small street gangs, many taking territories near small corner stores and high school hallways. The gangs have had minor battles, but never resulting in death. But there are gangs that have begun to gain such strange abilities that allow them to attack and even kill other gang members, creating fear in the people of Crescent Moon Beach. Soon, these youth gangs will start to gain use these abilities on each other to fight for friends, honor, or selfish reasons. Either they, they will soon be introduced to the world of Stands and the fight to survive.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

List of Jojo Fan Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­604­31/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-re­don­e

Windwakerguy430 1643 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 1643

een jaar geleden The_Real_Dio said…
Axle: *His cigarette falls out of his mouth* what the fuck!
een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
(As the light grows more and more, to where the gang is enveloped in it, with the only thing they can see is their reflection within Green Gentleman's eyes)

(As the light disappears, the group is outside the apartment building, away from Spazio's room)
Reed: H-how the hell did we get outside... (Runs back inside to get to Spazio's room)
Axle: *Fallows*
een jaar geleden CokeTheUmbreon said…
Kuro: Where you at, you cunt?!
Reed: (Runs into Spazio's apartment room, only to find the room is completely empty)
Janitor: (Walks by, cleaning the floors)
Reed: You, what happened to the guy who lived into this room
Janitor: (Looks at Reed with a confused face) What are you talking about? That room has been renovated for years. No one's ever lived in that room
Reed: (Hearing this, he doesn't know how it happened or what Spazio did to escape)

Spazio: (Wakes up on a park bench in town, as a child looks at him in a confused manner)
Child: Sir, are you a hobo
Spazio: (Gets up, and looks around, as he touches his neck to find the wound is gone) So it's true. I didn't die. And how I got here... Is this a new part of Green Gentleman? Did I... evolve my Stand some how.... (As he realizes his escape, he looks at the boy) Hey kid, what day is it today
Child: It's Sunday
Spazio: Sunday? That can't be. Those kids, they came into my apartment on a Saturday around midnight. How can it possibly be a day after it.... (As he speaks, he looks at his watch to see a stamp on it, as if it was placed there by something) T-This is my Stand ability.... (He looks forward, and begins to chuckle a little) I-I did it. I managed to overcome the sense of fear I have lived with all my life. With this new ability, I can overcome anything (Leans back on the bench, and begins laughing uncontrollably) This new ability. I think I shall call it... Green Gentleman Writes Sins, Not Tragedies
Flint:What the hell...
Reed: What the hell happened
Axle:There must be some clue! *searches apartment*
Reed: No, there's no way there would be. That man, Spazio, is not the kind of person to leave behind anything to get him caught. He has managed to escape. But I know that he will try to find us. After what happened, he will no doubt want us dead. All we can do is wait for him to find us.
Axle: *Punches wall* GOD DAMN IT WE ALMOST HAD HIM!
Flint: AXLE, calm down, we need to think this through more carefully
Sarah:What the hell have I been roped into?
Raven: Shit! Goddamn it! How are we going to find that bastard!
een jaar geleden Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: Well we're certainly not going to find him by shouting at each other. We gotta start looking.
Reed: Right. Where should we start looking first
Seth: I thought you would know. However, if you want my advice, I suggest we go into town, and look for him there.
Reed: Alright. We'll keep in contact with each other while we hunt him down. But no one refer to each other by your real names. We'll call each other by our Stand names, alright
Seth: I agree.
Reed: Alright. Let's go. And if you do end up getting attacked by him, don't fight him alone. Hide and contact the group and wait for one of us to arrive
Kuro: Wait for me and Seek! *runs to dem*
Seth: Calm down Kuro.
Kuro: *sighs and calms down*
Reed: Now, let's get to work on finding this guy
Seth: Alright. *Starts walking down an alleyway, heading for the center of town*
Reed: (Heads to the beach surrounding town)
Seth: *Looking, but doesn't see anything* I better grab something to eat while I wait. *Walks into a pizzeria*
Raven: (Looks around the busier side of town)
Seth: *Sitting down at a table, looking out the window*
Kuro: *looking around* Where is he...?
Seek: Where?
Kuro: Hungry. *buys some frog legs*

(They're something I want! ^.^)
Seth: *Eating a slice of pizza with pepperoni, and sausage. He still looks out the window*

Song: link

Teenagers: *Playing the song on their phone. Though they have headphones around their neck, they are not connected to the phone*
Seth: *Looks at the teenagers* Goddammit.
last edited een jaar geleden
Kuro: And some fried... *looks out the window* Oh shit.
Seth: *Walks up to the teenagers* Turn off that music.
Teenager: Oh my god, you're being rude!
Seth: *Slams the teenager's head into the table* You want rude?! I'll show you unless you turn off that fucking music!!
Teenager: *Turns off the music, and runs out with his friend. As soon as they make it out into the street, Spazio arrives, and kills them*
Seth: Heh, good timing. *Gets out his phone* Everyone, I found him. Get to my location ASAP. *Finishes his pizza*
Kuro: Where do you think you're going, shitbag+!
Seek: Yeah...
(Wait, what's going on? I don't remember giving permission to use a character of mine :P)
Sorry.

Seth: *Heads to the cashier to pay for his pizza. He still has an eye on Spazio* Do not come in here.
Spazio: (Looks at the young teens, after he cleans the blood off of his face with a napkin) You should be thankful I haven't killed you, you little shits. Next time, don't try to talk shit about me (Spits on one of them as he walks away)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
u let them go? That's not like you. een jaar geleden
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Spazio isn't one to draw attention to himself like that een jaar geleden
Seth: *Waiting for the others to arrive*
(As Spazio is walking, he turns over to Seth) So, you're the one who was there when the other's were at the apartment (Walks slowly towards Seth, as Green Gentleman appears behind him, getting closer to him)
Seth: *Backs up, going through the back entrance* Night Train, get me my M249. I can at least try to kill this guy before he uses his stand.
(As Seth is backing up, Green Gentleman appears behind Seth, and punches him hard in the leg, breaking it in two)
Spazio: Too late
(He reaches into Seth's pocket, and takes out his cell phone. As he does, Seth can see a stamp on his wristwatch)
Spazio: Is this the phone you used to call them (Places a Stamp on it. As he does, Green Gentleman points at it, his fingers acting like a gun, and whispers "Bang"! Once he does, the phone blows up on Spazio's hand, without hurting him)

Reed: (As Reed tries to call the others, he suddenly stops, and looks at his phone) Who... Who was I going to call again

Spazio: (Looks down at Seth) So, can you guess what Green Gentleman's power is, boy? Come on, take a guess (Stomps hard on Seth's broken leg, grinding his foot against it, as the strands of hair begin to stand up)
Night Train: (In secrecy, sends out one of it's trains, as it moves from the alleyway and out from the area)
Seth: Get your foot off me! *Kicks Spazio off of him*
Spazio: (Jumps over Seth's foot and uses Green Gentleman to break his other leg, completely crippling him. Before Seth could let out a scream of pain, Spazio shoved his shoe into Seth's mouth to quiet him) Quiet, now. I never had any hatred for you and your group before, but now, after how you continue to chase me, I have nothing but hate for you. A hatred that cannot even I didn't know I had. But, I at least must thank you all for this new gift. My Green Gentleman has evolved, as well as I. I am no longer a spineless coward, constantly looking over my shoulder every second someone is even behind me. I have surpassed my own fears and have finally evolved along with Green Gentleman. As you can see by your phone, I can erase history with ease. Anything that has happened, whatever was crucial in making that happen, Green Gentleman Writes Sins, Not Tragedies will erase it. So, there is nothing that you can do
Night Train: (While focusing on operating the small train, it attempts to throw a punch at Green Gentleman)
Green Gentleman: (Simply punches Night Train hard in the chest, causing Seth to cough up blood)

(As Reed wanders around the town, he spots Night Train's train)
Reed: What is Night Train doing with that? Seth must have sent it for a reason
(The moment Reed's gaze rested on the train, it turned and made it's way back to Night Train and Seth)
Reed: Shit (Chases after the train and dials the groups number) Guys, I just spotted one of Night Train's trains. I think Seth may be onto something
Seth: *His eyes are barely open* You may have defeated me, but the others will take you down. *Smiles* I knew I'd die, but I imagined going down differently. *Closes his eyes as he dies*
Spazio: Like hell you'd die differently. You'll die like your boss did. A coward, an idiot, trying to fight the inevitable
Green Gentleman: (Places a stamp on Seth and aims the gun)
(As he aims, he doesn't notice Night Train arriving into the alleyway)
Spazio: (Ignores the train) Heh, must be his Stand trying to attack. Quite a sad Stand (Gets ready to erase Seth. Before he could, he turned to the other side of the alley, as his eyes widened)
Reed: (Looked at Spazio as he stood at the end of the alleyway, his eyes filled with anger) S-Seth! (Looked up at Spazio) You bastard! I'll kill you! Here and now!
Spazio: Do you really think you can? Three of your members are already dead. I suppose you think you can fair better
Reed: I sure as hell am gonna try

~Seth has died~
Kuro: Damn it! Not it's my turn to cause damage! Where is he?
Night Train: (Using the last of his power, he leads Kuro to the location of Seth and Spazio, barely able to keep moving)
Kuro: Thanks. I'll never forget you two...
Spazio: (Looks at Kuro and Reed, as he bites his lip in anger) D-Damn it
Reed: We've got you now, you bastard (Sends out Smooth Criminal. As he does, Spazio ends up at the end of the alleyway, without Reed or Kuro noticing) W-What the hell
Spazio: You won't be able to touch me. My Stand has evolved beyond just erasing people. It may sounds as strong, but you'd be surprised at the kinds of power that little change has
Kuro: How about the power of two stands...?
Spazio: Two? Green Gentleman Writes Sins, Not Tragedies can defeat even the power of five! Two can easily be defeated. But only one of you has truly mastered your Stand, right? One of you is still just a novice. Pathetic, really.
Kuro: Where's Raven when you need her?