Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7201-7250 of 9437

een jaar geleden cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia’s ears twitched as she awaited Addai to continue his statement, but when he stopped and turned towards the door, she did too. The nymph quickly grabbed another egg roll and stood up, wiping her hands on her thighs before she quickly went to answer the knock, opening the door gently since it had been repainted recently.

The waitress blinked again, looking around her to make sure he was indeed having a conversation with her. “Uhhhmmm... I-I grew up here.” This was her first job after all before she went on the ship, and she was lucky enough to get it back. She gulped when she received a glare from her manager and the chef that waited for her. “I-I-I’m sorry, I-I have to deliver a few orders—“ She dismissed herself and skated back to carry on with her low-paying job.
een jaar geleden pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Sigmano was silent for a moment. As he gave a nod, however, he spoke. "A price that is not as much of a price as you may think. And now that I am certain that my trust is in the right place with you, I can indeed grant you that gift that you desire."

~

"Hope, huh? Well as of now and the last few days, it's less about hope and more about precision and living through this crap to do what we came back here to do." Han'ah looked back down at the map. "And if we can make sure everything goes right, then we'll be one step closer to doing just that."

~

Oasis took in a deep breath as she stood at the door, releasing a sigh. It had been years since she had seen Zealia, and she wished that it didn't have to be under the current circumstances that she had to do so. She closed her eyes for a moment until she heard the door being opened, in which her eyes followed suit to see the woman that stood before her on the other side of the threshold that was the doorway.

And upon seeing her, her mind instantly took her all the way back to whenever she would have visited the Quartz Mansion, and Zealia was to one to open the door to greet her. However, it seemed that they both had changed much from before. She was silent at first, not knowing what words to say exactly before she finally spoke. "Hello, Zealia. It's been a while, hasn't it?" She used the same strict tone, though her eyes locked with hers.

~

The man rested his elbow on the shoulder as he watched her skate off again, his face resting on his hand. "What do you think, Genie?" He heard a hiss from the reptile, and he hissed back sarcastically. "Yeah hisss to you too." He finished off his food and sat there to wait until the boa did the same before he could leave.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
*The Nithloraul jumped down* Hmm, how kind of you to offer such a thing, and to put your trust in someone such as I. But as you said, it may not be much of a price, but a price nonetheless. But I believe I now what it is *As she spoke, she was already removing her top, giving him a grin, both of admiration, and a clear shade to hide her laughter*

*Oswald gave a nod, looking back down at the map* Good idea. Levi, have you any idea what supplies you thought of gathering?
Sigmano stopped her in her tracks. "Then what you call yourself believing is wrong." He said, pulling her top back down where his eyes met hers. "I will free you from your boundaries as a Servant and gift you with humanity as I said. But the price is that you will become a servant to me. Your will will remain free, and you yourself will no longer be a being of destruction. In exchange, your undying loyalty will belong to me."

~

"YyyeeeEp." Levi answered, rubbing his chin as he too was looking down at the map. "But the only problem is one, I'm going to need a lot. And two, I'm wondering that if they can get into the lab if maybe they could nab some tech that could be a benefit. We still need things to make sure this ship can get us to point A and B without being so slow, but we also need things for the time machine."
Zealia looked at the woman who stood in front of her now, her head tilting to the side as she witnessed the familiar yet unfamiliar face. She looked around, but upon hearing her voice, her ears perked in recognition. Her mouth almost fell agape, proving her thoughts right when she heard her name from her lips. “...Oasis?” Her eyes wavered some, looking behind her before looking back at the woman. And then her ears dropped at her appearance. At her question, she nodded awkwardly but in shock. “Is... Is everything okay?” She opened the door some to invite her in, hesitating to even touch her. “I... haven’t heard from you.”

Layla continued to skate around the diner while delivering orders. She proceeded with her daily routine of fake and tired smiles, returning to the kitchen every now and then to check on the food.
Ah, so there's the catch *The Nithloraul said, a grin appearing on her face* you know, if you really wanted a little slave, you could've just said so from the start *Another chuckle came from her, before she nodded* Well, I guess so. Until my time on this earth has come to an end, I will support you

Oh, believe me, I already have that worked out *Oswald said, another grin appearing on his face as he spoke to him in silence* Once Bonnus is dealt with, she won't be able to deal with her science equipment. And it'll be a waste to just leave it there and let an uncultured man like Wein take it, so I say we take it upon ourselves to loot everything of value from blueprints to special Fre equipment and see if we can put it to some actual use
When Zealia questioned if it was her, Oasis could only nod, watching as Zealia looked behind her and then back at her. At the questioning of the well-being of things, she gave a dry chuckle. "By standards somewhere, I'd say everything is well," she lied. She stood there as the door was opened for her all the way, standing stone still as she was invited in. But at her last few words, she felt a small ache in her chest as she replied, "Likewise."

She finally stepped in through the door, noticing Zealia's hesitation but didn't say anything pertaining to it. She didn't blame her. Her eyes looked around the place, but not too much. "I hope you aren't too busy at the moment."

~

The man, after his slithering companion was done with his coffee and the majority of his raw meat of course, grabbed one of the napkins to wipe his mouth. But he used another for something else before calling out to Layla. "Hey ma'am, by bill please!" He called out to her.

~

"I do not think you're understanding what I've said," Sigmano said. "Your time will not be limited by human standards, nor by any other." But as he was about to continue his explanation, he turned around swiftly. "There," He said suddenly. "He is close. Come, before we lose his trail again." As he spoke, he was already starting off in the direction that he felt the malicious energy coming from.

~

"...And how would we be able to get all of that back to this ship without not only looking obvious, but actually getting it to the ship from a lab that's who knows where?" Levi asked, thinking on it himself.
*The Nithloraul gave a sigh as she spoke to herself* He is a hard one to irritate *With that, she chased after behind him, catching up in only a matter of seconds

that is where I come in *Crow said, now in a hushed whisper rather than his loud robotic voice* Though I appear scrawny and thin, I am quite capable of carrying massive amounts of weight while moving fast. I will merely take what I can and run across the rooftops to bring it here. The least I could do for Oswald
*Oswald suddenly interrupted* Also, I felt it would be best if I equipped Crow with a module that lowered his speaking voice for this mission
"And if things don't exactly go as planned with any of this?" Han'ah spoke up again now. "I'm not saying that we're going to go in and things will be shit. But it's more of, can we? We still have to worry about experiments, that one Scorpia that mama was telling us about before. Not to mention that without Eros, mom isn't as much as a heavy hitter as before. We still have big things to worry about and for good reasons."

~

Sigmano went around trees until they came out into the clearing that was a part of a more defined path that led to civilization. One that he doubted was still left standing if who they were after was there. "Prepare yourself in case this will be more of a confrontation than we think. I do not need you being harmed."
"I am never too busy for you, Oasis." She said, nothing but truth behind her words. She closed the door shortly after she entered and gave her an effort of a smile, still debating if she could hug her since before she knew it annoyed Oasis at times. She gestured her to take a seat wherever she wanted. "What can I do for you? Would you like something to snack on and drink? I've made freshly squeezed orange juice and have extra rolls of gyeran mari."

Layla nodded to the man as she was helping clean a used table, setting down the items and skating to the cashier. She had to wait for her boss to come to actually calculate the total and be allowed to retrieve the bill. Once she was able to do so, she made her way back to his table rather quickly so he wouldn't have to wait long. "Here you go." Layla smiled at him with her extended arm and a pen for him to sign.
Please *The Nithloraul said with confidence* Be more worried about yourself

Don't worry about me *Rosemary said, a now serious expression on her face* I've still got more than enough strength to kill that son of a bitch
The sound of Oasis's mechanical leg moving after each step filled the boutique as she came to a stop when Zealia spoke. She turned around to look at her before finally mustering up what she could to give a tormented, exhausted expansion of somewhat of a smile. "You still have that heart of hospitality I see," She commented towards everything Zealia had offered. "I'm fine, Lia. I ate before I came," she lied again. "But something to drink..yes, I need something of that sort. But first, I want to thank you for what you made for Rosemary. It was a good choice of colors. It was...enticing when she wore it for me."

Addai had wandered off into the kitchen while Zealia was talking to her guest, already nearly done with his food and going to refill his glass with more of the orange juice that his lover had made."

~

As the young man took the pen with a smile and began to sign what he needed to, Genie the boa slithered across his lap, wrapping around its arm until its head was at his shoulder where it inched out towards Layla with a folded napkin in its mouth.

However, as the man took the napkin himself, one thing that could be noticed about it was that it was too thick and hefty looking to just be a napkin. After he was done signing it, he slipped the napkin into Layla's pocket and gave her a wink as he stood up. "Thanks for the food, Layla. Don't let these pasties work you too hard, you look tired." He said to her. "See ya around." As he was going to the door, Genie had made himself comfortable around his shoulders.

~

"I have no worry for myself." Sigmano said. "Your role holds much more importance than my own." The way that he worded it held some sort of undertone that couldn't be told whether it was intentionally important or something that was meant to be more.

~

"Yeah? Sure mom, I'll remember that next time we got out eat a crab." Han'ah commented snidely. She went to the rail and peered out at the mass of towering structures that could be seen from where they were.
Do you want to be grounded till death *Rosemary joked but with a hint of seriousness

Away, I feel so loved and respected *The Nithloraul joked as she continued to follow behind*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
YAY WORK. FUUUUUUCK een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
FUUUUUCK WORK een jaar geleden
YES. too many people in the building. Paid dag off, BOOOOOOI een jaar geleden
"Do you wanted to be grounded till death?" Han'ah shot back in a sort of mocking way that actually worked well, being that she looked like Rosemary anyways. "It's not like you can just do that anyways."

~

"As you should since it seems that I am the only one that sees to it that you are." Sigmano said in reply as they were heading down the path to where they left their horses. When he got to them, he hopped on his brown and white-spotted steed, yanking the reins from its knot around the tree.
Layla took a few steps back when she noticed the snake inching towards her, a shiver of disgust running through her body. She absolutely hated snakes and spiders, ever since she was a little girl. The waitress was about to protest for him to take back whatever he had shoved in her pocket, but found herself too late to do so once he stood up and was already making his way to the door. However, she still gave a polite bow before retrieving the dirty plates on the table and balancing them on the tray on top of her head before returning to the kitchen to wash them.

Zealia's ears twitched, her eyes going to where she heard the noise come from. "I-It was no problem at all..." She gave an awkward chuckle and a nod at Oasis's statement about her hospitality before retrieving a large glass of orange juice. And even though she said no to food, she still brought her a small plate of the egg rolls and a small thing of sauce to dip it in.
Oasis grabbed a chair from the bar and was about to move it somewhere else to sit down, but thought better of it and just sat at the bar instead. She was quiet for a long moment, staring at the liquor that was within the cabinet before she said anything else. "Never thought you'd be the type to drink anything," She began, turning her head some to look at her from over her shoulder. She patted the seat next to her. "Come have a drink with me."

~

The young man and his snake were outside in the next moment, the man cracking his fingers as he stretched. "That was some good food, huh Genie? It looks like we've found a place to stop by." He gave a small chuckle at the snake's small hiss of a response. He walked a few feet and came to a stop at strange looking and slightly rusted motorcycle that had a bit of leather on it here and there. He hopped onto it, disregarding the need of a helmet and instead slipping a pair of goggles over his head.

The dual wheeled vehicle had the strangest of mufflers than ended in openings that looked like iron cans that had been peeled open from the inside. The entire left side seemed to be missing a few parts, and its kickstand was an oddity. However, as he kicked it up with the heel of his foot, he slid the key in and upon turning it the first two times, it gave stubborn spurts. "Oh come on you stubborn bolt-bag!"
However, upon the third crank, its engine roared to life, steam as black as tar spitting out the muffler in thick, dark rings. He grinned a bit. "Yah, that's more like it!"

(The Motorcycle)
 Oasis grabbed a chair from the bar and was about to verplaats it somewhere else to sit down, but thought b
Remember when this was medieval fantasy XD een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
The times were transitioning since near the beginning of the first RP XD meer advanced civilizations. een jaar geleden
Fine. Black Death was the Attitude Era and this is the PG Era, the one everyone hates XD een jaar geleden
Oh, but I can *Rosemary said with a smirk* I am the mother and as Oasis says, self proclaimed MILF *She spoke the word with honor, clearly not knowing what it meant, leading to Oswald snickering*

And I will thank you for it properly later *The Nithloraul said as she leapt onto the back of the horse*
cosmic_fusions commented…
....no, helga is MILF. een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yeah, Helga is a Mildly Infatuating Lonely Female een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD Mine was better because it's true een jaar geleden
Zealia notified Addai about the visit of an unexpected guest before she exited the kitchen and heard her friend's words. She tied the belt of her silky robe and brushed her hair back some. "It's.... It's a little early for a drink." She said, referring to the liquor within the cabinet she hadn't opened for a week now. Zealia set the glass of orange juice near Oasis's reach, retrieving for herself a glass of water. "Would you like to take a bottle with you?" She began opening the cabinet for Oasis to see her options, having to tiptoe to reach the handles. "See anything you like?"

Layla was careful to stack the clean plates in one corner after drying them, the crackling of the motorcycle outside not audible to her since all that filled her ears was running water and the shouts of new orders and commands. She took a moment to rest against the wall, and while she did so, she decided to pull out the napkin that was slipped into her pocket and open it.
Levi and Han'ah both stared at Rosemary almost in disbelief, their jaws slightly dropped before looking at one another at how proudly she had said it. They came to realize quickly that she didn't know what it meant began to laugh.

"W-well I...guess that isn't a bad thing," Han'ah said, laughing even more, but not nearly as much as she had after she and Ha'nah had pranked Levi.

~

Sigmano stirred the horse quickly into a gallop as they continued on to following Alexander's trail. It only took ten minutes for them to reach a city where winged demons and other creatures were being attracted to the presence of the more hellish aura. "It seems that he does leave quite an aftermath," he muttered. It hadn't been the first of places that they had been where demons were lured out and infesting cities thanks to Alexander's presence. It had been how they had been tracking him so far.
And now that they were close enough, Sigmano could almost pinpoint him.

~

"It's not as early when you don't sleep," Oasis said to Zealia's comment about it being to early to drink. Some of her strict manner had began to drop. She drunk away the orange juice quickly and looked up to the cabinet. It didn't take long for her to pinpoint a bottle. "I'll take a glass of gin. Don't be generous with the bottle, now." She slid the glass over to where Zealia was. "Fill my glass to the rim." Because in her mind, it would be the last drink that she would have.

~

Upon opening the thick folded napkin that barely was able to be folded all the way without the help of three others, Layla would find the green and sandy tan paper bills that were rolled into a thick bundle, all of them being much more than the usual tip by far. On one of them, a message was there that read: Thanks for the service. It was a fun chat, would've been better without your chalky boss giving ya the bulldog face.
And where that message ended, it seemed to continue along the bottom of the inside of the napkin with: We should talk some time Freckles. And at the bottom, the name "Zekke" was signed.
cosmic_fusions commented…
what happened to weiss x layla een jaar geleden
Oh COLA if u want Ossiana is gonna have Enrichos son, it better be REAL fucking soon XD een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....Neutral...XD een jaar geleden
Damned right it isn't *Rosemary continued to smile proudly* Be glad your mom is a MILF

*Nithloraul looked up to the demons before asking* So you want Alex and I'll take these cronies
Layla gasped at the sight of the rolled green papers, looking around and quickly hiding it in her pocket. She had never been given a tip this large, usually they were just coins or leftover wrappers. Her thumb grazed across the print on the paper she held, having to reread it a few times to actually understand what was happening. She couldn't help but giggle when she realized that her boss did in fact have the face of a bulldog, and the nickname he gave her made her blush. She was going to read it a fourth time before she recoiled some when she heard her manager again, quickly folding back the paper and returning to work.

Although Zealia hesitated, she still nodded and fulfilled Oasis's request, filling the glass to the brim. And despite her saying no, she still wrapped the bottle securely into a box for her to take with her. She finally sat down herself and took a sip of water, tapping the ends of her fingers. She knew whenever Oasis was feeling down or troubled, for she hung out with her so much as a growing child. "Something troubles you." Zealia stated the obvious. "And you came to me after such a long period of being gone, so I suppose there is something I can do to help. You don't need to share something you do not feel comfortable with. Just tell me what you need."
"If you say so, mom. You should be telling that to mama, or maybe mama should be explaining that to you." Han'ah began to quickly calm her laughing as the weight of the situation came back. Her hand went to her temple for a brief moment, a lightheadedness coming over her for a few seconds.

"You alright?" Levi asked, his expression immediately becoming one of concern.

"Y-Yeah...just a little more nervous than I thought. But I'll get over it," She answered.

~

At Nithloraul's question, a small smirk lifted at the corner of Sigmano's mouth. "Take down every last one of them if possible. I have faith that you can."

~

The young man that had given his name to Layla as Zekke, revved the engine to his motorcycle one last time as he pulled his goggles down over his face. And with that, the front wheel lifted off the ground as the vehicle shot forward with a large spurt of embers from the mufflers before landing back on the ground with a light bounce. Yelled out in freedom as he tore down the road, disappearing from sight soon afterwards.

~

Oasis didn't say anything after Zealia spoke, and instead took a long sip from her filled glass, letting it rest back onto the counter. "You're right. There's a lot on my mind right now Li," she said with a bitter chuckle. "I mean look at me. Do I look like the person you saw before I left?" She tried to make a joke out of it, but it fell to the sourness in her words. She let out a sigh. But then her attention shifted when Addai came into the room, having to tilt her head back some because of his size. "Uh...and you are?"

Addai looked between the two for a moment, his eyes resting on Oasis. And as he stared for a moment, a small frown came to his face. "I'm...Addai." He said slowly. "Are you...hurt?" He asked. But only Zealia would be able to tell that he wasn't seeing through normal vision, for he stared at Oasis much longer than he needed to.

"...No..." Oasis lifted an eyebrow, turning to Zealia. "Explain. He one of yours?" She asked, her glass already to her lips again while she spoke.
*The Nithloraul gave a satisfied grin at his answer as she spoke* Gladly *With no effort, she stood up from the horse and lept forward, ushering the creatures toward her* Come on, you ugly abominations. I'm ready to take you back to the hole you crawled from

*Rosemary turned to Han'ah as she placed her hands on her head, before she spoke* Well, I think we're all nervous. I mean, we're about to knock out a major part of a massive empire. I doubt it's gonna be something easy. But I know that we can do it
Zealia gave a shrug at her attempt of a joke. “You’re still Oasis.” She said despite no longer looking like the woman she knew before. But then her attention went to Addai when he entered the scene, giving him a friendly wave and a radiant smile. She looked back at Oasis to answer her question that although never was official, she still said so. “He is my boyfriend. So yes, he is mine.”
Oasis thought over Zealia's answer for just a second or two before shrugging. "He's a big one. But, glad to see you've found someone." She said. However, when she found that Addai was still staring at her, she felt as if he were staring at her scarred face. She had gotten the same from Oswald and the crew the first few days they saw her without anything covering it. "It's nice to meet you and all pal, but can you run along? This is a private conversation." She growled a little with perhaps just a very small hint of jealousy.

Addai had finally snapped out of it, blinking numerous times. "Yes...I am sorry." He gave a small bow before continuing back to the kitchen, his expression one of worry.

"Gee, you sure pick'em weird." Oasis mumbled. "Now, about what you could help me with. Remember back when I used to ask you for potions that could hide this thing?" Her stinger lifted in gesture. "Well now I've grown a bit, and so has that request. I need a potion that will be capable to disguise an individual. Three separate ones that can last for at least a few days." She swished the liquor around in her glass lightly as she spoke before downing the entire thing. "You're the only person that I can trust that can make effectively and ensure they're efficient."

~

Sigmano guided the horse after Nithloraul for a moment before splitting off on a separate trail. His eyes searched around quickly, and he came across a demon that was terrorizing some of the few people that were left. He snatched it by the neck as the horse galloped passed. The demon began to writhe in his grip and attempted to claw at him until it grew stiff, a white light burning it away until it was but smoke. "It would be best for you to evacuate the premises of this city!" He called back to them and continued on his way.

~

Han'ah gave a nod. "We will. We don't have any choice but to." She removed her revolver that she had and popped out the chamber to look at the bullets. "...I really need to get some normal bullets for this thing."
"Likewise." She said, referring to she was happy as well she found someone–particularly her sister. She waved a kiss at Addai and thanked him for waiting before her attention went back to Oasis, listening carefully for her request. And although she had been trying to not really deal with the giving of magic, she still nodded. "Any disguise you are looking for specifically? I can change color, breed, age, and even gender if mixed the ingredients properly."
"If it's possible, all of it." Oasis said flatly. "Anything that can heavily change every aspect that's needed for what I need to do. But I have one request that I would like to make for mine specifically." Her eyes became a scowl as she stared down into her now empty glass. "An Oni. Make sure that my disguise is that of an Oni. It doesn't matter the tribe. However, for the other two, I believe that anything should be suitable. Fre is a diverse place, so blending in shouldn't be a problem."
Zealia nodded, mentally taking notes of the musts she had to include in her potions. She took the last sip of her glass before setting it back down on the counter and standing up. It crossed her mind that there was a possibility she would have to call one of her brothers who she knew was better at magic to ensure the potions were strong and efficient. "I will get to work on it right away to have you out with what you need." The nymph nodded and attempted a smile. "It'll last you about a week at the most before it begins to fade." But then her ears twitched at the location she mentioned, it sounding familiar until she realized that is where she last heard of both her parents before they disappeared.
*Rosemary couldn't help but shrug at the thought* There's plenty of normal bullets on the ship, isn't there? I'm sure they'll work for your gun

*The Nithloraul leaped across the sky, spinning and showing off as she jumped from demon to demon, punching and kicking them hard to cause their bones to break and skin to tear, killing them in a matter of seconds. She continued to jump between demons in the air as Sigmano dealt with the creatures below*
Oasis gave a sort of chuckle before she looked up at Zealia. She gave her one the all too familiar half-smiles that usually let it be known that either she had done something mischievous when they were younger, or that she was going to do something that she hadn't done yet. But everything about it seemed to be different. "A week huh? Sounds like some pretty strong stuff." She said, looking back down to her glass. Like I'm going to be around by the time its going to wear off.. She sneered to herself. And then she sighed.
"You know...it's really good to see you again, Zealia..."

~

"Uh, no, they won't." Han'ah scoffed. "The old ass bullets on the ship would probably mess my baby up, and I'm not taking that chance." She said, holding the pistol close.

~

Sigmano didn't bother attempting to kill everything that his steed rode passed unless he was attacked. Instead, his focus was more on the largest source deeper into the city. He's making this city his throne? He thought to himself. "But why here?" He mumbled the question.
Zealia returned the smile, her ears drooping some before they perked. "It's good to see you again as well, Oasis." The ends of her nails tapped each other awkwardly, for she desired to continue the conversation with her old best friend. She didn't know anything about her anymore, but she wanted to. She finally exhaled and excused herself, telling to herself that duty called and times like these were dire. Before heading to the basement, she kissed Addai on the cheek and encouraged him to talk to her while she was gone.
Yeah, I knew there was some kind of catch *Rosemary said, her attention being drawn to the city of Fre, wondering where Bonnus and Oriocho were in that city, if Oriocho was alright, and if Enricho and Ossiana had made it there before them*

*The Nithloraul came falling down, a single winged demon in her grasp as she sent it into the earth, killing it in one blow. Chuckling to herself, she continued to fight off and pursuing demons that came after her*
Addai gave a small nod when Zealia had encouraged him to talk to Oasis, though an unsure one it was. It seemed that the short woman wasn't exactly fond of him. But he supposed that he wouldn't truly find out unless he tried. He peeked his head from the kitchen, watching Oasis pour herself another glass full of liquor. It took a moment for him to fully decide to approach her, however, it didn't seem that he had to do anything, for she spoke to him directly.

"Okay look, if you're going to keep staring like you have something to say, then you might as well come and sit down and talk instead of just standing there like a creep." Oasis said, her eyes narrowing to where she watched him from the corner of her eye.

Addai straightened up a little at the sound of her voice, hearing some sort of authority in it that made him want to follow what was told. "U-uh yes..my apologies." He pulled a chair from the kitchen instead of sitting at one of the bar stools, not sure if they were going to be able to hold his size.

"So. You're the boyfriend, huh? So what are you, a warlock? Wizard? Some sort of magician?" Oasis asked without even the slightest hint of hesitation.

"N-no, nothing of the sort. I am...a human...giant." Addai answered, for he still wasn't sure what he was exactly himself.

"...Right, okay sure." Oasis said after a short pause. Really Zealia? Really?

"What are you? You do not seem to be human yourself." Addai pointed out, his eyes following her tail cautiously.

"A Scorpia. Something that's simple in appearance more complicated than you think." Oasis answered. "I'm only about half though, luckily." She took a hard swallow from her glass with a slight cringe. "You drink?"

Addai shook his head. "No..I do not. I never have."

Oasis turned and looked at him now, a frown coming to her face. "Don't tell me you're some oversized wuss. Because I can't have that knowing you're supposed to be with my best friend." She poured some of the gen into the glass that Zealia had been using and slid it down the counter to him. "Consider this us becoming acquainted."

~

"Everything's a catch to you." Han'ah rolled her eyes. "Alright, so we might as well go over the plan again until mama gets back. Nothin' else better to do."

~

Sigmano brought his horse to a stop once he started to reach the center of the average sized city, climbing off of his horse. He stood there for a few seconds, staring ahead of him at the buildings that had fallen halfway into the formation of a X where they were now stuck. He smacked the horse on its rear, causing it to take off in the opposite direction before he started to venture further. He could feel it now, the presence of Alexander the Damned tainting the air with his existence.
*Oswald gave a nod* That's a good idea. Make sure you pay attention this time, alright, Rose?
Yeah, fuck you too *Rosemary said as she looked down at the map again*

*As more demons were approaching, Nithloraul took them out quickly with grace and precision, laughing in enjoyment as she did so*
Zealia walked down the stairs and into the basement, having to lift some of her robe so that it wouldn’t drag onto the floor. She was already on a telepathic call with her brother, seemingly arguing with him in a different language. She scoffed before ending the call, opening the spider-webbed curtains to reveal the long shelves of ingredients and rare artifacts she and her siblings had collected. The nymph began collecting a few of the items as she awaited her brother to aid her.
While Zealia was gathering everything that was needed in order to make the potion, Oasis and Addai continued their conversation of small talk which ended up being mostly of Addai cringing and nearly spitting out the liquor due to the strong taste that it had. But he managed to down it, feeling a sort of burning drop down into his chest as it went down.

"So let me get this straight. You walked into a shop, met Zealia. And then you met the other Quartz. And then you guys basically ended up fucking afterwards?" Oasis raised an eyebrow. "Talk about fast pacing. She must've have been desperate." She downed the rest of her gen and settled the glass back down. "But if she's happy then who am I to stop that? After all, it's been a while since I've been around. And she's got somebody who can actually put up with the shitfaces that are her brothers? I'd say that that's a plus."

Addai finally breathed out the hot air of liquor his noes scrunching a bit at the strong smell before he spoke. "I...love her." He said, not really knowing why he needed to tell that to someone he was just getting to know.

"Good. That means you'll protect her when you need to." Oasis stood up. "Keep her out of trouble. Oh, and don't where too much brown. She doesn't really like the color. Or then again, I guess she does now, considering....well...you." She shrugged.

Addai didn't know where to be offended or to take that as a compliment as he stared at the woman. "Ma...halo?"

"Ma-what?"

~

As Nithloraul was taking care of the demons, there were two that flanked her only to be taken out completely, one of there heads being severed while the other's torso was torn from its lower half. However, it occurred in a swift blur of motion, there bodies not even rendering that they were destroyed until they collapsed.

"Yuck." A mysterious woman's voice said sharply from a couple of feet away as she lifted the head of a winged demon up to her face. "Is this what people referred to as demons back then?" She said in disgust. Two horns jutted from the sides of her forehead, smoke rising from them. "I'd hate to see what they think to see a real one." The brown hair that reached a few inches above her collar bone could be seen from under the the red garments that were wrapped around her body as temporary clothing.
Despite her words, she herself seemed to be a demon of some caliber judging by the hell-forged, slithering presence that drifted from her. She dropped the head, only to kick it hard enough for it to splatter out over the air. She gave a scoff. "Pitiful."
 While Zealia was gathering everything that was needed in order to make the potion, Oasis and Addai co
*The Nithloraul came to a sudden stop as her attention was brought the stranger, and already, more questions were appearing in her mind as she asked* And just who might you be? I don't recall Sig asking for more help. That is, unless, you're with Alexander
“It’s actually two tails of white hare, not just one.” A voice appeared behind Zealia, and she was relieved to see Wiezen Jr. back to normal. He gave a slight bow as a greeting before he too began collecting things. “Who is this for again?”

Zealia’s tongue poked out as she reached a bottle on the top shelf with her top toes. “Oasis, your little crush in 5th grade.” She teased.

“I have never and will never have a what you call ‘crush’ on this so called person.” Wiezen Jr. replied apathetically, retrieving a few needed vials of certain sand. Zealia remained silent for a few extra seconds as she now was going to tell her brother about her trip to the resort.
Zealia proceeded to drop everything to talk about the resort, leaving Oasis wondering what the fuck is taking so long XD een jaar geleden
"Hm?" The woman's attention shifted to Nithloraul now, her eyes fixing on the pale woman. "I might just be a someone." She blinked. "Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows. The only person I'm with so far is me, myself and I." She paused, taking a moment to look around. "But it does look like a Alexander came through huh?"

~

"...I'm sorry, but your parents fucking suck." Oasis as she had been listening to Addai tell her about where he came from and how he had gotten to where he was now with Zealia. "Don't get me wrong, I mean that in the nicest way possible, but those aren't what you should call parents. And that's coming from someone who took theirs for granted for a little while."

Addai gave a sort of shrug, a bit offended at what she had to say about his parents but not taking it too hard. "I suppose it was the experience that counted. I would rather not anyone lose their life or freedom over my well being."

"Oh cut the crap, you don't even believe that. Listen, Addai. You seem like a nice person and all. But being walked over like a damn rug is not the way to go."

Addai couldn't make eye contact with her when she said that. Because in a way, she was right. He had been wondering as of lately why his parents never talked about what he was, what they were. Why they didn't at least try to put up even the smallest of fight against him being sent off. But he didn't want to think about it, because it made his blood boil like never before we he thought about it for too long. And he didn't want that.
He wanted to believe that what happened to him had to be done for the better. For his people and their home.

"I've learned that sometimes the greater good isn't always so great or good when you've been on both sides of the mirror. If you want to believe that it was for the greater good, don't refuse to acknowledge how you really feel about it. Because piling dirt on top of a mudhole isn't going to make it any less dirt than it was before."
Addai's gonna have an existential crisis when he finds out the gods are just interested in killing each other and don't actually care about humans XD een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
He's going to have an either bigger one when __________________________________________________- een jaar geleden
He'll have the biggest one when (REDACTED) kills (REDACTED) and (REDACTED, REDACTED, REDACTED) in the big flesh hole XD een jaar geleden
*The Nithloraul turned her head as she looked at her before she spoke in a vague manner* Maybe he did. Who wishes to know? Another hunting him down, perhaps?

*Enricho continued to wonder the streets of Fre, passing by countless vendors and traders and travelers of all sorts, hoping that by chance he would come upon Ossiana, or some info on where Bonnus' lab would be in the massive city*
“I will be gone for a few days.” Zealia suddenly brought up, heating the three individual small cauldrons below them.

At this, Jr. paused. “Where to? With who? Does mother know about this?”

“Somewhere nice.” Was all that she gave an answer to. “I will be fleeing sometime soon with Addai. And no, she does not.”

Her brother released a sigh when he was reminded Addai was part of the picture. “It’s not safe for him to be around us and you know that. Traveling somewhere else for ‘peace’ and ‘relaxation’ doesn’t mean you’re safe from danger. It may even put more at risk.”

Zealia shook her head, refusing to listen. “I’m not telling mom or dad anymore. It’s not like they care, right?” She rolled her eyes with a frown. “If anything, that’ll probably annoy them and put more problems on their shoulder. Mom is probably tired of hearing from us.” She said, stirring the dry ingredients in a bowl.

“I haven’t spoken to mother or father for over six days. Nor had Elijah.”

“....Neither have I.” Zealia said, her ears dropping some at the thought of both her parents separated and alone.
The woman began to circle around Nithloraul, looking her over as she answered just as vaguely, "Perhaps." She eyes her, keeping her distance until she leaned in just a little for her forked tongue to flicker now while she was behind her. "You smell strange..." She said, her pupils pulling into slits for just a brief second as she was stepping back around to stop in front of her. "What are you?"

~

Oasis stood up from the stool she was on and gave Addai a pat on the back. "But, I guess your point does have a bright side to it. Like you said, if it weren't for all of that happening, you wouldn't be here now. It's a strange way to look at things but I guess you don't have much of a choice but to do that huh?" She sighed. "Just don't overthink it. I approve of you being here."

Addai looked up at her in surprise. "Really?"

"Sure. If you're keeping the fashion-freak that I've known almost my whole life happy then like I said, who am I to say otherwise." Oasis gave a shrug. "You've helped me figure out some stuff myself. Good talk. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to use the bathroom. Any pointers?"

Addai pointed over to the guest room. "The guest bedroom has a bathroom within it, I believe."

Oasis gave a nod. But the moment she turned away from him, her smile disappeared, her flat expression returning.
I'm a lot of things *The Nithloraul answered vaguely* What about you
"Th-This is the last time I'll deal with magic favors, I promise." Zealia gave a nod. She had sworn it to herself and yet broke it when Oasis came asking for a request.

Wiezen Jr. rolled his eyes and ignored his sister, and instead went to retrieve three separate clear vials to fill them with what he and Zealia had been working on. Meanwhile, her sister stirred vigorously the three cauldrons with the help of a few clones that all chanted a ritual to enhance the strength of the effects of the potions. Two were purple, and the one designed for Oasis was red. She added the last ingredient into hers, which was a teaspoon of shavings from an Oni's horns. Immediately at contact, the once red liquid slowly morphed into green once it was blended thoroughly. By following her mother's spell book, along with some help of her brother, she was sure this would be the perfect disguise that would last a week. She helped pour the liquids into the vials Wiezen Jr. held, securing it with a cork. Zealia gave a slight bow to her brother as a thank you for his help before making her way back to the others, finding Addai sitting by himself now.
"A daemon of sorts, you could say" The woman answered as she began to stalk around her once more. "A lot of things, hm? You smell like a lot of things. One of them being something foreign. Not from here. And not from hell. And you're most definitely not anything from up above. I don't sense any magic from you either. Which narrows down the optionssss," There was a faint sound of rattling like that of a cobra's tail. "And there's one thing for certain. If Alexander is here, then you surely aren't the one who opened the gates. Which means that you are one of two things. Either an fortunate acquaintance, or a unfortunate prey. Which one might you be, I wonder?"

~

By the time Zealia had gotten back to where Addai was, she would find him staring at the closed door of the guest bedroom with furrowed brows, a frown settled upon his face. He seemed to be concentrating hard on something until he felt his growing instincts tell him that someone had entered the living room. He could practically smell that it was Zealia, and he turned and looked at her, but didn't say anything at first. But his expression changed into one of curiosity when he saw the vials that she had, his eyes questioning what it was that was within them.
"You look like a confused puppy. A cute one." The nymph couldn't help but giggle, her tail coiling around his body until the tip of it was able to pat his cheek where she placed a kiss on it since her hands were full. She looked around momentarily, realizing Oasis was using the bathroom and decided to wrap the vials within the box of the bottle she gifted her. "Weeell, how did it go?"
When Zealia asked how things went, Addai glanced over at the empty glass that he had been made to drink out of before looking back to her and giving a thumbs up. "It went...well?" He said in more of a question than an answer. "She is fairly interesting, to say the least. The cultures of our people bare a few similarities, but other than so, hers appear to be the complete opposite." But then he frowned again. "And she...doesn't appear to be well." He said, a bit unsure of this himself.
Zealia frowned at the last of Addai's statement, nodding slowly in agreement. "Yes.... Yes, it is as obvious as the dark skies when raining." She sighed softly, putting the box along with the vials into one of her boutique bags she gave out to customers whenever they bought something. "But she is one to not like to share information about herself, and I cannot change her from being so. I can just help her however I can, and I guess this is just as important." She patted the hefty bag. "Thank you for talking to her." She gave him an effort of a fake smile.
I guess that all depends on the circumstances *The Nithloraul said, keeping her grin* If you stop me from getting to Alex, that will be a bad start

*As Rosemary looked over the map and the plan again, she turned to Han'ah and asked "Hey, can I ask you a question
Addai didn't say anything back at first, and was actually about to comment on her smile until the door to the guest bedroom opened.

"Oh, there you are. I thought you might've went off and got lost in your own house." Oasis said, closing the door behind herself. She looked between the to for a moment, shaking off the thought that had come to mind before she continued speaking. "So, I take it that everything's done now then?"

~

Han'ah's gaze was taken from following what looked like a seagull in the sky and brought to Rosemary when she heard her speak to her. "Uh, yeah, go for it."

~

"Oh?" The woman grinned now herself. "Finally to the point, are we?" She came to a stop in front of Nithloraul, a smirk coming to her face. "If you think that you'd be getting to him before myself, then you'd surely be already off on a worse start."

"Emma you bitch!"

The woman turned her head a little at the sound of the new voice that cut in on her fun. "Oh, Charlie, there you are. What took you so long babe? And where'd you get that stupid shirt? It looks good on you." She said, snickering.

The man glared at her as he approached them. Thick, ram like horns curved out of his temples, his wine red eyes gleaming slightly. There were a few lines going across his face and some odd tattoos around his eyes. "Oh I'm about to dropkick the FUCK out of you right now, I hope you know that. You think almost getting me stuck back down there after MONTHS of searching for you is funny?!"

The woman that he had called Emma rolled her eyes nonchalantly. "I mean...yeah. It kind of was. Not my fault you were stupid enough to want to go back to Hell of all places. I mean, who in their right mind would even think about going back down there?"

"I went back to drag your ass out like I said I would, and I told you not to go running off!–"

"Because you were taking too long," Emma cut in.

"–but noOooOooo" Charlie's eye twitched as he continued, and he pointed a sharp finger at her, "you, want to be a CUNT and do it anyway!–" He was snarling until his attention shifted to Nithloraul. "Who's this?"

(Charlie, fresh out of the gates of hell)
 Addai didn't say anything back at first, and was actually about to commentaar on her smile until the doo