Young Justice OC'S!!! OC REQUIRED!!

Robin_Love posted on Sep 14, 2013 at 05:49AM
DANCE OFF!!!

Post your oc and there skills in dance!!!!

I should warn you, Becca and Devin are good so..I MAY be biased.

And Dylan dances like this.

(Dyl: I DO NOT!!!)

Young Justice OC'S!!! 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden MafiaYJ said…
Im not sure if you'd want all mine, but ill tell you and you can use what you like!

Mafia: dances often, but is far more used to modern dancing techniques, she's mostly a solo dancer
Babylon: has learned to ballroom dance, tango, and waltz, Babylon is used to dancing in pairs
Amora: being of Mexican heritage she knows Bachata, salsa, and a few other dances, and she will dance with or without a partner
Tigress: can dance only a few modern dances, and some tribal dances, highly disadvantaged
een jaar geleden godmor said…
If you want u can use my oc's but they are not realy thad good.

Gun: knowes some mother dances and some breakdance ( he pickd thad up in arkham).
Xer: daces very animalistik, moasly just moving howe it feel naturl and hoping it can pas fore dancing.
Tess: dances modren, beceas she ofen hangs out in clubs.
een jaar geleden Eclipse-YJ said…
Zero does modern, tap, and board way dancing as well as a qymnastic style of dance

Phoebe does ballet and zero teaches her board way duets and they also do gymnastic dancing.

(Gymnastic dancing uses a lot of lifts throws and balances on each other, YouTube: Duo Flame for more detail)
een jaar geleden killer24 said…
(A dance off? Christ that's a strange idea, but if you want him)
Ajax- street dances (it take the enemy of balance in a fight)
(I didn't put Alex or Kane because one is trained for missions the other learnt)
last edited een jaar geleden