Blake: *Walking by with his deck of cards*

Yu-Gi-Oh 109 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-109 of 109

een jaar geleden yaoiboi said…
tj: hey Blake wassup ?
een jaar geleden dargox said…
Don [8000] : ~looks over to tj saying~ "well dude here's wassup I'm waiting for your firend to make his DAM move in our little duel and if he don't go soon i'm going to blast him with my armed dragon LV3" looks to blake saying. "SO HURRY UP AND MAKE YOUR MOVE OR FOREFIT!!"

Armed dragon LV3: [ATK/1200] [DEF/900] "growl"

Magic and trap field: 3 face downs
een jaar geleden yaoiboi said…
tj: hey alex
een jaar geleden JoeyFanGirl said…
smile
Lena: *walks in* Hi everyone!
een jaar geleden blakescar said…
holy crap people actually posted on this!
een jaar geleden sleepwalkers said…
lil'girl: *steps out of shadows with blank expression and dark aura surrounding her* Hello, please excuse the body i didn't have many options of people to possess. So... i have come to duel and if no one steps up or declines i will send everone here to the shadows where we shadows will devour their souls!
last edited een jaar geleden
(@blakescar: dude! has anyone told you how slow you post?)

Don: shuts off his disk to only turn it on the little girl, saying. "alright, little girl! If you want duel, then lets DUEL!" his duel disk turns on again.

[duel mode]

Don[8000 LP]: he draws his hand, asking. "ok, girl. Do you want to start?"
een jaar geleden sleepwalkers said…
lil'girl [8000 LP] draws hand "may as well i draw one card and it face down" smiles " also now that i think of it, scince we are in the duel if i lose this little girl's soul will instead be sent to the shadows. and you cant pull out or ill send us both there! hahahahahahah" smiles even more
Don [8000 LP]: "you know! you shouldn't be so cocky when faceing some who trust his cards. So I draw and summon mirage dragon while place one face down, now your turn!"

Mirage dragon: [ATK/ 1600, DEF/600] "roar!"

Face down

(btw I'm using my real deck)