Zutara vs. Kataang Why Zutara

Airbender4823 posted on Sep 28, 2008 at 02:35PM
I'm all for Kataang so I was woundering why people want Zutara? what's your thoughts?

Zutara vs. Kataang 153 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 153

een jaar geleden 18wanda said…
Run, Cosmo! Their onto you! Abort abort!
een jaar geleden Will_NolanLover said…
HAHA!!
een jaar geleden CleoSertori1234 said…
LOL
LOL!!! LOL!!! PLEASE JOIN "SAANG"!
NO WAY
een jaar geleden 123cosmo4 said…
Yeah same here. I mean, I think you are a little obsessed.
ME?OR WILL?
mischievous
Willie, dude. Hey Cosmo. I'm coming for you with my cartwheeling and fireballs! Let's go right now! Oh, and I can also pull out my secret weapon on you! Look out! I know I have already said this a lot but, ahem...MOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Okay not me good.Hey Commander_Mars is a Zutarain!(I think thats how u spell it)
mischievous
That traitor!
I know!
KILL!!!
Calm down. We don't need to result to physical violence. Not yet anyway!!!
een jaar geleden HatterDisaster said…
*sigh* i know ive said this plentiful amounts of times,but kataang is in a way sick,especially for a child's show,it can be either shotacon(liking younger boys) or lolicon(liking younger girls) depending on which way you view it(aand being either 12,or 112)zutara is just perfect,its the mix of yin and yang-unlike maiko which brings weapons and fire symbolizing only hatred.(besides,did aang ever jump infront of lightning for katara?i think not.)
Yes@ YES! A zutara person!
Who cares but Aang and Katara kissed more!
heart
aang and katara kissing has nothing to do with "emotion" and "love" the things zuko and katara share
Aang and Katara share more love and emotion then Katara and Zuzu.Katara and Aang met long before Katara met Zuzu.
Heehee. Zuzu
I know I didn't want 2 type Zuko
smile
All right. Freedom of speech!
surprise
how do aang and katara share such emotion? through kissing? that doesn't show much,i'm hoping Mr.Shyamalan incooperates zutara into his film,there's so many moments shared by zutara(not to mention the foreshadowing,which i must thank the fortune teller,iroh, and jun for ;]) plus when asked by jun "so this is your girlfriend,no wonder she left you-she's too pretty." to zuko,he didnt deny-.-,not to mention katara looks at aang as her last hope for peace-never referenced him as her lover.and in the chibi special she fell in love for zuko's alter ego :o its true,katara loves aang-but in a motherly way,you can tell by her actions,they arent actions of romance,small hugs,pats on the head,kisses on the cheek, teaching him right from wrong-are all depicted of a motherly fashion. Plus,katara always comforts aang,but she also comforts everyone around her-the only person to comfort her was zuko(remember in the caverns?they were trapped?)and the only person she dared to show her deadly blood bending skills was in fact Zuko.i'm still confused as to how many think aang and katara show love :O evidence please?
In the one with General Fong Katara says the one that loves u doesn't like seeing him that way (in Avatar State)
In the Fortuneteller Aunt Wu said the guy Katara will marry will be a powerful bender, and in the same episode Aang totally took on a volcano. WOO! Go Aang! Then Sokka said, "Man, sometimes I forget what a powerful bender that kid is." Katara looked at Aang with admiration and maybe something else and agreed, no doubt thinking about that prediction.
Thats another piece.
mischievous
CleoSertori1234 : that only proves that aang loves her,not the other way.
18wanda : yes she had though of the prediction-meaning she was only JUST THEN considering involving herself in a relationship with aang. I agree,it started kataang,however-what happened after the episode?...she left him -.-along with sokka and their father, and after the fortune teller episode she continued to treat him as a friend-because more zutara scenes had occured(starts with kataang-ends with zutara :D
watever
I'm here!!! Idon't have any reasons, but maybe I can use my Cosmic charm to make you Fanpoppers think like ME!
GOL (giggling out loud)
You're catching kewl fast, Cleo. Hi Cosmo. You missed quite a bit of the battle in your absense.
YES!
mischievous
We could still try to persuade eachother that they are wrong and hate on people for it. That is what we do here, argue!
surprise
:D goodness yay!another zutara fan who understands!..though i dont believe zuko and mai are happy...they do argue a lot..>.>
and though it isnt in the show-i pray for its existence to be acknowledged more in Mr.Shyamanlan's film,you know-with all of his sudden twists in his films(not making fun of,hes my second favorite director :o i would never!) since the realistic thing isn't for cartoons(zutara) i think in live action zutara has a chance.:] otherwise the newcomers would be very displeased..and slightly sickened at the age difference ._.
18wanda: i'm not trying to prove you wrong!heaven's no,your opinion is your opinion-i'm just trying to spread the word of zutara and (though i still dont understand it...)trying to get some information as to why people like kataang.but i guess i somewhat understand their "sensitive love"
~~~~but i really can't get into that ._. it's too boring,its like reading a shoujo!(no offense to shoujo lovers..i'm a yaoi type of girl ;o)
:X zutara is still the best in my eyes
No I'm not a Zutara fan!I'm a Kataanger.Makio is just fine I don't see why they have Zutara anyway.Katara has Aang.
last edited een jaar geleden
cool
een jaar geleden cheddar said…
big smile
go to my spot!!! its Avatar: the last Airbender book 4!!!!! it's not done but become a fan!!! and post stuff
but not in the articles- cuz thats for final chapters!! im writing twenty but getting peoples advice on what they would like to see in a Book 4!!! tell your friends!!!
okay
I want Tokka to happen. Toph and Sokka so belong together. Oh, and up there when Hattie said, "Finally another Zutara fan who understands!" was she referring to cheesenip here?
meh
haha cheesenip i like that! yes i think she was referring to me:) i like tokka too, the only thing i have against it is the fact that sokka's 15 and toph is 12. she's just a LITTLE young for him, dont u think? i was so bummed when i heard that they werent gonna have toph in the new movie, but i guess thats fair since she wasnt in book 1 water, either. so if they dont get a good actress for her in the next movies, im not going to see them! i mean, im already P.O. at shayamalan for ruining my zuko!!! i think the cartoon toph is so pretty, if hey ruin her with some blondie i absolutly will attempt to sue m. night!!! :)
 haha cheesenip i like that! yes i think she was referring to me:) i like tokka too, the only thing i
Me too! It is a shame Toph isn't in it. I can see it now. Aang is a flying bald lady, Sokka is a dufis, and Zuko's scar is on the wrong side. Any ideas?
Any ideas on what the crappy cast will be like besides the options I just suggested? Come on,cheesecube.
zuko's indian- dev is dark, and zuko is really white. which is sorta, funny considering he spent 3 yrs on a boat. in the sun. i wold have rather had jesse mccartney play zuko- if you picture him with black hair and a red scar- i kind see it. rather him than dev. i would have rather them made a book 4 instead of a movie. p.s. join my spot! it's only me and cosmo and thats embarassing! :)
No thanks.
smile
Don'tworry. I'm coming, cheeseball!
Cheesyrider!
GOL
*bafing noices* how could u like Zutara, its just wrong, plain wrong!
srry I discoverred deviant art!
huh? Me? I'm innocent! (puts both hands in the air)
I'M INNOCENT TOO!