Adele Plz VOTE for Adele at TheCurrent.org (Top 20 Chart Show)

quispavenger posted on Jun 15, 2011 at 11:44PM
Since you love supporting the outstanding, excellent and beyond-amazing singer/songwriter, Adele, I encourage you to take a couple minutes to vote online (FREE) for Adele. As you may agree, her latest CD called "21" is (in my mind) an instant classic, jam-packed with back to back vocal jems. However, there is one particular song that's not getting the radio airplay that it deserves. That song is "Set Fire To The Rain". You know what I'm talking about...it's right there with Rolling In The Deep.

Please place a WRITE IN VOTE for Adele's song, "Set Fire To The Rain", on the Chart Show at TheCurrent.org - the link is below. You'll find the WRITE IN text field vote at the bottom of the ballot.

Just need your quick help. Voting closes next Wednesday at Midnight (central time). It's free. No strings attached. No gimmicks. Just a fun Top 20 Chart Show.

Just take 1-3 minutes (TOPS) to vote at this link:
(Copy and paste into your browser if link does not hyperlink in this post)
link

With your help, I look forward to seeing her get into the Top 20 Chart Show next week. If you know fellow fans of singer/songwriters, please encourage them to do the same

Adele No antwoorden