Advice Pregnancy : (

greenchoco101 posted on Nov 01, 2008 at 02:20PM
Ok so here's my problem.

I dont know where to start it, but my dog is pregnant.

She became preggie because some random dog from the street did it with her! I cant believe it but what should i do? I dont like that situation like what would i do with the baby? It was unplanned.

I would appreciate it if she became preggy with her husband, but from a random dog from the street? no way.

Like my dog is not just a dog, she cant be treated that way like i would be pissed off.
last edited on Nov 01, 2008 at 02:21PM

Advice 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Alx_master said…
I don't know what to say
een jaar geleden duckey94 said…
You could give the puppies away to good families or to a farm or something. As for the dog that got your dog preggers, I doubt there's anything you can do. Sorry.
een jaar geleden Shandiii said…
Dogs relationships are different than human ones... chances are the husband of her's was picked by you or someone in your family, and not by her. She chose to have sex with the other dog, and you can't really punish a dog for getting your dog pregnant. Just give the puppies away when she has them.
een jaar geleden looopey3 said…
mabie keepv like 1 dog and the rest sell them or give them to friends. its not really your dogs falt that it got pregnant.
een jaar geleden SynsAngel said…
To save from future unwanted puppies being born get your dog spayed.
een jaar geleden dxcforever99 said…
sell it or keep or give it to a frend or reltive or anmile shelter but if u give to a anmil shelter dont give to one thta out it to sleep it mean nly do that if the dog i suffring