Alice in Wonderland (2010) Do We Have A Wonderland Troll?!

misanthrope86 posted on Feb 28, 2010 at 09:40AM
I was just looking through a lot of the content (videos, links, images etc) and have noticed that A LOT of it has been rated much lower than it deserves. Granted, some of the things rated low do not have an image credit or good keywords, but a lot of stuff that is good quality, credited and well keyworded has been rated very, very low.

If you are a troll, please spend your time a little more wisely than trolling a spot!

Alice in Wonderland (2010) 10 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden oblix said…
cake
we have had a troll since the summer .. at least i have.. :S

if i find oot who the troll is, i shall eat them like a GIANT cake
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Mysteriamoon said…
rainy
If I find out who the troll is, I shall throw them head-first into Gummer Slough. I know some of the stuff on here isn't exactly top-quality, but does it really deserve one star?
een jaar geleden Juliana_House said…
You know, I've been thinking the EXACT same thing ever since I joined this spot. I've noticed that alot of the ratings are way too low for the content...I wish it showed who rated what so we could pull them out or report them. (Because when a brand new clip of Alcie in Wonderland is released, I think it deserves more than 4 stars...)
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
Yeah, I had noticed the troll when this spot first opened, but then it was ok for a while and now it is back in full swing! So lame.
Either that, or someone does not understand the rating system, which has happened before. Sometime people think that 1 star is the highest rating you can give. But I don't think that is happening here.
een jaar geleden xXSweeneyXx said…
Yes, that is so obnoxious, I was looking through lots of pictures today and some of these really good pictures had low ratings! I feel bad for all the people who uploaded stuff and then got crappy ratings. Off with this troll's head! Who's with me?
een jaar geleden newmixgirl said…
Oh so it's been happening to all of you guys too?
I also saw a lot of awesome stuff around here and rated very low.
last edited een jaar geleden
Well, some of those images will be rated low because they are uncredited and/or very badly keyworded. But even so they are sometimes rated a lot lower than you would expect and certainly the good quality, credited and keyworded content that is rated even lower has definitly been trolled.

I just don't understand why someone would dedicate their time to such a stupid activity!
een jaar geleden Mysteriamoon said…
tongue
Downal Wyth Bluddy Troll Hid!

Dear Sir or Madam Troll:
Please consider my suggestion to find a different hobby besides hating. Maybe you could try making your own spot. Just get off of ours.
Sincerely,
Mysteriamoon
een jaar geleden Frizzhead said…
i have noticed that it is really annoying because most of those people put a lot of effort into their contributions
monkey
And now nobody is rating anymore! LOL! This spot has CRAZY ratings. So weird.