cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 u can be a undertaker of a deadman name deadman info:what u did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 5028

een jaar geleden Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*flips back up and continues running* Damnet! Damnet! Damnet!! Toshi!! Hang in there!!
een jaar geleden nidoqueen said…
matthew:stop it *picks Toshi up and flies up* leave her alone and check on my sister cos i got this *her wounds starts to heal*
last edited een jaar geleden
Sagi:Toshi!! Wake up!! *ignores Matthew*
matthew:i got her sagi just please go check on my sister cos mister good for nothing anthony don't care about her anuff to

fay:*still crying and trying to fix her father's mask*

baby molly:*in psy* mommy is sad
hmmm
matthew:i know i shouldn't have told her about our father's deth but still she needs comfert
Sagi:DAMNET!!!!!*punches a near by building and it blows to pieces* *runs towars Fay* HEY LADY!!! *he gets to her and immediately drags her to her feet* Get a hold of your self damnet!! You have a kid to take care of!!
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
toshi:her wound wont heal right wouldnt wake up blood wells at her mouth eyes closed dead expression but not dead yet
Sagi:*looks back at Toshi* Damnet......Damn....Damn....DAMN!!! *yanks Fay into the air by her neck* Take care of your daughter and snap the hell out of it!! *drops her beside Molly and runs back over to Toshi* Come on Toshi, wake up.....your suppose to be insane, something like this shouldnt effect you, come on, get up, open your eyes......
toshi:one spot on her ribs that was bright red where they stuck her like a dragon had one spot on them thats weak
Sagi:*his blood started to flow around him and his eyes turned red but he really didnt notice, he was in a unconscious like state* Come on Toshi......wake up.....
Toshi:doran wake up but isn't dead in recovery mode

Lab scientists:cetch up"give us our expirment back!"had some peace keepers eight them

Luna:"....nope!"shots meoko with a dart then is gone to go to toshi
Sagi:*the blood moved around the rapidly as he pickes her up* Dont worry.....im gonna get you out of here.....
Peace keeper:goes up and snatches fishy away and goes back down

Lab people:take her back to base

Peace keepers:stay there to fight Sagi and mathew
Sagi:*blood begans ripping apart the walls* You people are gonna become my personal expirement...
hmmm
matthew:g-good it's w-working s-she'll b-be fine *falls to his knees* i'm t-trancfering my l-life force to her and i'll be w-with my f-father soon

arekkusu III:OH NO YOU DOT *jumps up and drop kicks luna in the head*
dodges is gone-luna

toshi :is gone with lab people

keepers:kicks mattew hard and another punches sagi
sad
matthew:l-let her go! please!

arekkusu III:what ever your going to do to meoco let me go in her place
Sagi:*tears the lab people into shreds and goes after the ones that had Toshi* Get back here you bastards!!
Toshi:wakes up"damn my head"

Lab people:get into a indestutable place then stabs toshi in the red spot

Toshi:squeaks in pain tring to hide it is knocked out again

Lab people:cut her open start to take out her organs

Toshi:treats in eyes won't let them fall
Sagi:*kicks down the door to the room* Maybe you should make the door indestructible next time--oh there wont be a next time for you bastards. *slices the labe peoples heads in half except one* your going to be my experiment....*ties him down to a chair* But the important people come first......*goes over to Toshi and puts her organs back in, then he began to give her stiches*
matthew:*with his sinsativ hearing he hears her squeak* i'm coming *slowly gets up and teleports to her* let her go and take me insted
Sagi:*looks back at matthew for a split second* things are under control here.....*finishes stitching Toshi up* Now to you *turns to the guy he tighed to the chair* You stupid *lashes him across the face* Dumbass *makes another lash across his face* BASTARD!!! *eyes turn a faint red and he begans to peel the lab man's skin off with his branch of his and laughs as he hears him scream in pain.* This is only the beginning....
matthew:may i help you?
Sagi:*smirks* Yeah, i dont mind..
angry
matthew:*eyes glow red as he unshethed both blades* you messed with the wrong man mister lab man *blades catch on fire and he cuts the lab man's arms off and gave a 4th dugre burn at the same time* that's for what you did to Toshi *then made them look like sisers to cut one leg off* that's cos i feel like it
 matthew:*eyes glow red as he unshethed both blades* u messed with the wrong man mister lab man *bla
Sagi:This is for hurting Toshi......*the mans flesh was sliced up* Now lets see what i can do with this *he holds up a kitchen knife, then stabbed it into the mans head and slowly sliced it open*
breath is really shallow laughs"this was fun when it lasted...."looks almost ready to die"their whole perpose....was to see if id go back to meokos body or not...or if id die my own person...."blood well at her mouth hand begins to disintergrate-toshi
Sagi:*turns around and looks at Toshi with eyes of sorrow* You idiot, who says your dying yet? I still have one last trick up my sleeve....*he smiles and walks over to her and sits her up* I actually thought i would do this at a happier time, you know, when you werent dying at all, but I guess this is the last chance i get to save you. *he leaned foreward and kissed her and she started to glow* Hey, *he smirked* make sure you dont die ok? *He began to fade and he snickered* Eh, who really cares what happens to me anyways? *he kisses her one again* Well, i guess this is good bye......it was nice hangin with you, ya know, killing people and stuff......*he gives her a thumbs up as he fades more*
matthew:oh no you don't buddy *a red star glows white and sagi goes back to to normal* your not leaving just yet ether
 matthew:oh no u don't buddy *a red ster glows white and sagi goes back to to normal* your not leavi
gets there"whats all this about?"-_- stares at all them gets her remote out presses a combo of buttons-luna

her arm falls off"what are you doing luna??" -_-:toshi

"i was tring to blow you up but oh well see ya"is gone-luna

arm disentergrates "damn"goes back to the 2"guys i wasnt even suppose to be a seperate person its not like i get a choice here.." eyes flicker from dead to not-toshi

Sagi:Lets see, with that, i have about 1 day -_- *scratches the back of his head* Well, to the Canadian army then, gotta have atleast a day of fun, fading off feels uncomfortabley right.
toshi:"ill help!"
Sagi:You need to stay here, and get your arms put back on. *smiles* I could wait for you if you want me to
toshi:"sure"
hmmm
matthew:you don't have to worry about fading as long as i have my mother's powers
Toshi:"ah"yawns
hmmm
matthew:*looks at toshi and removes his mask* come on you need your rest *puts his blades back in there sheths and put his mask with them then picks her up* now where's your cell?
"I don't have one and I'm quite suprised your not freaking out cause im half naked"snickers weakly had barely any clothes from the fighting-Toshi

Had dart in arm from luna-meoko
blush
matthew:*starts blushing* uh....... well.......... i........ uh.......... my father always told that a true worrer..... uh has more um self controle *beet red from blushing* i'll...... just uh...... let you use mine
Toshi:"thank"fixes shredded up shirt over her chest and stomach"damn shirt"scowls
angry
arekkusu III:MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *eyes go black again and voice terns dimonck* LUNA SO HELP ME ONCE I FIND YOU I! WILL!! KILL!!! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
blush
matthew:*starts walking to his cell*
zzz
Momo(meoko):opens eyes they were timid looks at him gets scared and runs off

Toshi:relaxes abit
hmmm
arekkusu III:*in psy* meoco please no need to be scared of me........... i'm sorry *runs back to his cell and punchs the wall* why dus......... my darkside............ always......... do this.......... to me

matthew:can............. i tell you something that only me my mom and my father knows?
Toshi:"if you'd like to sure"

Momo(Meoko):hides behind a cabnit"wwhos meoko again??"had a different look in her eyes like she was a different person
Sagi:*stood up and streched* Hey, i'll be back in a moment..... *he looked at Toshi* and please dont do anything reckless or idiotic *he smiled*
toshi:calls back"im all about stupid and reckless!"smiles (like pic)-toshi

blasts a canon at a base grining (is in moraco)-luna
link
 toshi:calls back"im all about stupid and reckless!"smiles (like pic)-toshi blasts a canon at a bas
sad
arekkusu III:*in psy* you are meoco and am arekusu the therd son of the devel and the queen of ice

matthew:i...... never did anything...... with a girl..... before all i ever did was train to be a worrer like my father
Momo(meoko):"mmy names mom knot memeoko"

Toshi:"not like I'm some whore like sasha Im clueless"
Sagi:*snickers* Ok then, want me to bring you anything back?