anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2832

een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Pauine walked down the street bored. "No one to prank, no one to scare. Absolutly nothing to do." she sighed
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
(I'm Here to help!)
Yusaku Tsumichi
Male
Single
T-Shirt, Cross Necklace, Jeans, and Has a Hoodie on sometimes
Other: Kind, Loves to cook, Loves drawing in his free time, loves writing in his free time, Never treats his friends or strangers he thinks have good hearts badly
Yusaku: *Finishes drawing the river he's sitting near, he lies back on the grassy slope* I'm so bored... *Sighs* What the hell am i supposed to do now? *His phone rings and he picks it up* Hello?
Megumi: Hey cuz im coming to visit can you get my room ready?
Yusaku: Sure... Oof... *Stands up and puts his phone in his pocket, he slides his notepad and pencil into the backpack beside him, he picks it up and walks away* Whew... well cuz is coming to see me... thats new... *sighs*
Pauline is racing back to her house by the beach. A new idea just struck her. She was holding a small booklet with an amazing book written within. She round a corner and bumped into Yusaku. "Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry." she bowed and ran on, leaving her book on the ground

The book had her name, Pauline Timberwood, and her address, in case she lost it. Inside was a very well written book
Yusaku: *Picks up and flips through the booklet* Great story... Man i should get back but... Stupid me... Hey wait! *Runs after her when he gets to the house he knocks on the door* huff huff huff... *He holds up the booklet*
last edited een jaar geleden
Pauline steps outside. "Oh my gosh thank you." she takes the booklet. "Sorry for the trouble." she said kinda awkwardly. "You seem out of breath, want to come in?"
Yusaku: *Laughs a bit* No... no... I'm fine... *Catches his breath* Phew... You're just really fast, I had a hard time Keeping up! You must Exercise a lot cause you seem to be in great shape, Well... I should get going, I'll see you around, I think... *Smiles, and starts walking away but stops, turns around waves smiling and continues walking away, hands in jeans pockets*
Pauline waved goodbye, blushing slightly as she walked into her house. She sat at her computer and went on fanpop, still thinking of Yusaku.
(LOL Fanpop rocks!)
Yusaku: *Sighs* She was pretty damn cute... I'm an idiot Not to accept her invitation inside... *sits down and Drops a small slip of paper at her door, he knocks and sprints away, On the slip of paper is his number and adress*
(ikr)
Pauline remembers she has to get the mail so she goes out to get it and notices the note on the front door and smiled. she walked inside and texted him.
"Hey its me from before. My name is Pauline btw. Yet again, thank you so much for bringing my note book back." she smiled and pressed send
Yusaku: *Helping his cousin set up her room he hears his phone ring, he looks at the message and replies with...* Hi Pauline, My Names Yusaku, Nice to meet you, your story was great too, And you're welcome :) *He presses Send, smiles and closes his phone, placing it in his pocket*
Pauline smiled and put her phone away, he would text back later.
Sabrina walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. "who you textin?"
Pauline looked back at her. "NO ONE! why?"
Sabrina just smirked
Yusaku: *A big crash and a large cloud of dust was heard and seen from just beyond the wall behind Paulines house* What the?! *He Yelps in pain, Sabrina and Pauline hear* Help someone! Megumi, Hold on... Anyone?! *Yells loudly, Sabrina and Pauline hear*
Pauline and Sabrina ran over to the scene. "Oh my god...what happened?"

Yusaku: Well You see... *Struggles and Digs his way out of the rubble and dusts himself off, franticly searching for Megumi* We tried To Get Megumis bed into a small-ass doorway and well we hit my houses Support beam and this... *Presents the house, totally destroyed* Ah! Megumi! *Digs her out and Pulls her out of the rubble* Cuz! Hey Megumi you okay?! Megumi! *Wipes some blood from her mouth and Putting her on his back* Hurry! We need to get her some medical treatment! Can I use your couch?! It'll be faster that way! *Looks at them worriedly*
Pauline nodded. "Of corse." they carry her to the couch. Sabrina took out her phone and dialed one number. As soon as she does, a doctor comes in and races over to Megumi. "... she just has a broken rib, an arm too, besides that she will be fine, she just needs to stay off her feet for a while."
Yusaku: Thank god... *Punches the ground* I knew it would be too much... I should have hired people instead of being a cheapskate... Dammit! Dammit all! I'm Sorry Megumi... *Runs out before anyone can say anything* Megumi... *He collapses at a near-by wall, crying* Megumi... I'm sorry... *Punches the wall over and over*
een jaar geleden xokaylaxob said…
(can i join?)
name: Emerson Gale
looks::5'3", blonde long hair, dark blue eyes, black vans w/ black laces, jeans with holes at the knees, black sweat shirt unzipped, bright pink tanktop, gold cross neckless, black stud earings, pink bandana folded at the top of head to make a bow thing, fingures painted pink, and gold wrist bands

personality quite, shy, loyal, kind, caring, strong willed.

other: has a older brother named Eric, knows how to fight, loves reading, and she works at her mothers bakery
(of corse, welcome to the rp)
Pauline walks over to him. "It will be okay, Magumi will recover, and you may stay here for as long as you like." she smiles. "I do have a lot of unused guest rooms, your more then welcome to stay."

Sabrina and the doctor talk as the doctor wrapped a bandage around Megumi's arm.
Sabrina: "Thursday works...good..." she looks at Megumi. "How long till she recovers."
The docter mummbled. "Thats the problem, I dont know..."
(thank youu >.<)

Emerson left work early. she got into her car, drove past the house that was newly destroyed, confused but she kept driving. she pulled into her drive way and walked into the house.
Eric greets her "hey Emme "
"hey Eric " dropping her bag on the floor
(Welcome to the RP xokaylaxob!)
Yusaku: No... Sorry but I can't ask you for anything more than this; Take care of Megumi Until she recovers, In that time I'll be gone... Tell her... Tell her that I'm at the meeting place for the dark... See you... *Slings his pack around his shoulder and stands up* Give this to Megumi... It ought to heal her faster, Oh and Only use one pellet, no matter what DON'T give her more than one every week *Tosses Pauline a small bag full of strange black pellets* Don't let the doctors know about that... It's a family secret pellet potion... I better go tell the neighbors what happened... *Walks around town and he comes to Emersons Door, He knocks* Hello, I'm Yusaku From a few houses over and it was just destroyed, so I would like to ask you not to worry about me, Thank you... *He finishes up and Walks Past Pauline again, He walks through a forest a few miles away and down the slope and into the cabin Down by the lake, He Sits on the bed, Pulls out a knife and starts to carve a star out of wood*
Megumi: ... Yu... Sa... ku... *She moans a bit*
emerson answered the door and listened to the poor boy telling her not to worry. and without being able to speak he already left.
'agh...ohkay.' she thought and couldnt help but feel sorry for him. she closed the door slowly.
"who was that?" eric asked
"agh.. i dont know.." . i felt bad. he sounded so sad... mhmm.. wish i couuld be more of help. emerson walked to her room
Pauline nodded and put the bag in her room for the time being.
Since Megumi was not awake yet she desided to make tea for herself. The doctor already left and Sabrina was watching over her.
Pauline: "Dont do what I think your going to do..."
Sabrina: "Aw shut up."
Pauline just snickers and brings Sabrina a cup of tea. "Thanks."
Pauline just nodded
emerson layed on her bed starring at the ceiling fan, deep in thought.
eric sat at their couch flipping though the channels for something to watch.
??? burst in. "HELLO!"
Pauline put a fingher up to her mouth.
???: "Oh sorry, my bad." he said quietly noticing Megumi. "Ill....go upstairs." he ran upstairs.
Pauline just rolled her eyes. "He can be really loud sometimes..."
Yusaku: *Sighs* I'm too worried... I'm an idiot... *Stands up and Runs out, he sprints the whole 5 1/2 miles in an hour, he walks in the door out of breath* I... Couldn't just... *Breathes hard and catches his breath* Sorry Pauline, I couldn't just leave her, She may be my Cousin... *He looks at Megumi sadly* But we act like siblings to each other, so i couldn't just abandon her... So let me just stay here until she wakes up then We can get out of your hair, okay? *He looks at Sabrina and Pauline*
Emerson went searching through her closet to look for an old picture book of her old family. before he mother became overly obsessive about her job, before her father left them without a note heads up or a phone call, before when her brother didnt worry so much.. before when she was happier and not so quiet.
Eric walked in to see what she wanted for dinner. then paused
she attempted to hide the book under her legs but he already saw it. he sat down next to her, grabbed the book from under her and flip through a couple pages "... this one!..this one has always been my favorite" he said smiling.
she smirked inreturn looking at the family portrait.
then he got up taking the book with him to hide from her again.
Pauline: "Your not getting in my hair, in fact.~ usually Sabrina is never here so it gets lonely, its good to actually have someone here."
Sabrina looked up from a newspaper. "that reminds me, I have to go to work." she races out of the house.
Pauline: "See what I mean?"
Yusaku: Yes But I Don't want to be imposing... are you sure its alright for me to watch over her here? *Looks at her with sorrowful eyes* Are you absolutely positive?
Pauline: "Absolutely positively positive. I will be upstairs for a sec." she runs upstairs

in a few seconds ??? runs downstairs. "Oh hey, friend of Pauline?"
Yusaku: *Aims ???'s attention to Megumi* Thats my cousin... I'm not going to stay any longer than I have to... When she wakes up and gets better We'll be out of here... So please, don't mind us... *Smiles and Stares at Megumi, sadly*
???: "Oh its fine, might as well tell you, after hearing all this I know Pauline is glad your here, Pauline has spent her life alone." he walks over to them. "My name's Andrew, Pauline's brother."
Yusaku: Nice to meet you, I'm Yusaku, I guess you could call me her friend... At least I had My Cousin, She's the only family I got Are you the only family she has? If so, We're all in the same boat, i Just found out My uncle and aunt we're killed in a fire that burned Megumi's house to the ground... We're all we have left... *Stares at the ceiling the whole time, He sighs and Looks at Andrew*
Andrew: "To tell you the truth, were not her real family, we used to be friends and we all found out our families were killed so Pauline came up with the brilliant idea to live together." he looks down the hall. "Me and Sabrina have cousins but Pauline is all alone..."
Yusaku: Oh my... I'm sorry to hear that... It must be hard on her... *Looks at the ground, sadly* I can't help but feel her pain, I lost my parents and my older sister, My younger brother and younger sister are missing and I'm here, Doing nothing... Tell you what... If it's alright with her, I'll be like a brother to her! *Bumps his chest with his fist* For her!
Andrew smiled. "Of corse, that would make her happy. Thanks."
Sabrina walked in. "Hey Yusaku, Andrew, just got back.~" she smiled
Yusaku: Great, *Looks at Sabrina* Hello, You're Sabrina right? It's nice to meet you, *He stands up, walks over to her, and holds out his hand, smiling*
Sabrina shakes. his hand. "Yes, Sabrina Undertaker, pleasure to meet you." she smiled. "I know, its a weird last name."
Andrew snickered.
Yusaku: No it's not, In fact I think it's a nice name, It makes you seem like you could handle anything, no matter how grim it may seem, Think of it like that! *Sits down by the couch and sighs heavily*
(Sorry I have to go, and That Icon is Honey-sempai right? he's freaking adorable)
Sabrina noticed how worried he looked. "Its going to be alright, she will be fine."
Andrew just nodded.
((g2g to bed ttyl. Might not reply for a while, going to LA tomorrow))
Yusaku: Thanks... It's a good thing this world still has some goodness left *Sighs and falls asleep*
(Have fun there tomorrow !)
Emerson sighed loudly laying back on her bed. She started to drift off to sleep and remember the day her father left like it only happened earlier that day. August 19 2003, the day before Eric's birthday. Emerson sat quietly in her bedroom playing with her toys when her father walked in, and just kissed her forehead after he went to Eric's room to do the same. They both ran after him in a panic. Their mother was in the kitchen crying at the table. Then we saw his truck pull away from the window.
Today's november 9 2012 and we haven't heard from him since.
Yusaku: *He wakes up, Remembering he had to tell the neighbors he's staying in town still, he dashes out after he explains to Sabrina, Pauline, and Andrew* Hello? *He knocks on Embersons door and says loudly* Hello! I've decided to stay in town so please don't let me bother you, Thank you very much! *He begins walking away, his stuff drops out of his bag and he scrambles to pick up everything, Cursing at his clumsiness under his breath*
She opens the door and helps him pick things up "..here you go" as she hands him some of his stuff. "I'm Emerson and don't worry about it. Your of no bother to us"
Yusaku: Oh, Thank you very much Emerson, My names Yusaku, and I'm glad I won't bother you *Puts everything in his bag, zips it up, and stans up* well I ought to get going, see you! *Walks away waving and smiling*
she waved back while walking back toward her front door.
"who was that" eric asked.
"his name is yusaku. i guess he's staying at one of the neighbors houses down the street. he just didnt want us to worry if we saw him around " emerson returned.
Yusaku: *Hears his stuff clatter to the ground again, a round necklace bounces Out of his backpack, which the bottom is now completely torn off and Bounces to the street, a car was coming down the street, without hesitation he Jumps, grabs the necklace, rolls and the car misses him, another car coming at him from the other side, He backflips out of the way and lands gracefully on the side walk and gathers his stuff up, and carries it all to the house* whew, I almost Lost it!
eric went off to bed. yelling "night emm. you working tomorrow?"
"agh yeah. 7 to 1" she yelled back
"okay. see ya in the morning" he said while closing his bedroom door
Yusaku: *Walks into the house and sits down next to the couch, he falls asleep almost immediately*