Arthur and Gwen Arwen fan Of The Month(February)

tns31091 posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 07:52AM
I saw an earlier post on here and I decided to start this up again. Please nominate one Arwen fan who you think is most deserving of the title Fan of the Month. Please vote once. We will tally up the votes and in med March a winner we be declared.

Arthur and Gwen 29 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden tns31091 said…
smile
I nominate nsk!
een jaar geleden RosalynCabenson said…
I nominate kbrand5333!
een jaar geleden VampyreFey said…
smile
Can you nominate people who have already won?

Naima, Joppa, Stacey, and I have already recieved FOTM.

I nominate Rose (RosalynCabenson) :)
een jaar geleden lailastar said…
I nominate Kbrand5333
een jaar geleden tns31091 said…
heart
nominate whoever you want!
een jaar geleden MISAforever said…
Well, don't nominate the once who already won. We didn't do it before. and btw great idea!!
I thought Melly also won.. :S:S
I nominate Melly (Melisey), Rose(RosalynCabenson), Kim (Kbrand), Julie(itastart), Nanna (HumbleQueen) ,DarknessToLight,Lorna (BradAngelEyes), Shu Shu (sportyshuie),Bonne-Bell, famfan, ArwenRule.

There are plenty more!
Don't know if I can nominate more, but I will not choose one..
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Bonne-Bell said…
Great idea! I nominate Rosalyn, kbrand and sportyshuie.
Joppa, I would nominate all of them too. In the end you have to choose one anyway :s
een jaar geleden chattawak said…
kiss
I can't choose one. I can't. Well, tns31091 for bringing this up again! Great idea!
een jaar geleden Melisey said…
smile
I cannot choose only one. I nominate all of those who Joppa did and if I can I will nominate last years winners again too. But honestly I shouldn't be nominated. I was hardly here this february. :)
een jaar geleden EPaws said…
cool
I nominate KBrand because she is a vital, active members who contributes much to this group. Listen tons of fabulous here what with Bonne-Bell,Famfan, LailaStar,Chattawak,NastyNat etc.

Over the last month or two Kbrand has more than extended herself in giving us joy. I am with Joppa, the old members should not be nom'd as they have already had the honour just the newbies otherwise it becomes a private party all over again and not inclusive or interesting.
laugh
EpicArwen deserves a definite nod she is awesome!
That sounds fair Stacey. :)
kiss
It is true though, then it becomes the same group over and over again like a damn little click lol. Boring much. Way better to test new blood. :)
smile
So true and we are not like that. We are inclusive. And then with the interview we would learn a little more about them. So I nominate all those who wasn't a part of our spot the last time we had FOTM. :) Kbrand absolutely deserves to be nominated. Especially for her wonderful fan fiction. The one that I read and the others that I will read.
een jaar geleden kbrand5333 said…
kiss

And I'll nominate Julie (itsastart)!
een jaar geleden famfan said…
heart
kbrand and itsastart
laugh
Yeah we will get Julie in the mix that little reprobate too lol. She will be hilarious.
een jaar geleden itsastart said…
Kim Brand and her humor and fan fic's all the way. This group is full of so many lovely and special people and it is unfair to ask us to pick just one person, but there are twelve months in a year, so let's take the time to recognize our Arwen lovelies, like "lovely Kim" this month.
een jaar geleden sportyshuie said…
kiss
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!!
One way to encourage more fans to join us and boost those already in ... LOVE IT!
Thanks for those who thought of me ...
I love to nominate those who havent won the award before but if i have to choose one ... then i'd say KIM!!
Defoo winner here.
mischievous
Shushu! Damn, thank god for months in the year! I will nail you yet! Wow...that sounds dirty hehehe! On that note. Tootles.
heart
LOL!!!
een jaar geleden BradAngeleyes said…
mischievous
I nominate Humblequeen (Nanna) for her interesting and thought-provoking posts and comments here. She keeps Arwen in our thoughts all the time and often points out little things that we may have missed, which again cause us to discuss and keep things active.

She's also good at keeping us mischievous girls in check when our imaginations regarding our King and his knights run wild, but she does it gently and with humour. Humblequeen for FOTM!
kiss
Has HQ never been nom'd before? That seems weird to me....hmmm.
hmmm
This is just an idea ...
Maybe those who've won the award should be listed out so that confusion can be avoided. Besides, the newbies in the group would also know who have won it and who haven't. I don't know who have been nomited or won before, and like to know ...
Perhaps a list would do the trick ...
What do you all think? (just an idea though)
een jaar geleden nsk said…
i dont remember who won lol
kbrand , ep , teamarwen , nanna
Naima, Issie, Joppa, and Stacey already won.
een jaar geleden hapybeinginsane said…
heart
I nominate KBrand, for her wonderful fanfics and fab contributions. Defo a winner!
heart
So when do we vote.