A.T.S.O.F Just A Query

amazondebs posted on Jan 16, 2008 at 11:34PM
do you get medals on how many rating you have or do you get medals on how many items you have with good ratings?

because if it's the first one then i think maybe (please don't hit me with anything especially paintbrushes, kinfewrenches, mallets, doorknobs ect)
we're over rating a bit i've been looking at some stuff that had been trolled and then sorted by the ATSOF and i lot of it did deserve better ratings but not for like 13 fans to rate it 4.9 when some of them maybe just deserved a four and a few maybe not that
i think this was really well outlined in a soapbox written by snerkie
link
and i just wanted to remind everyone to always vote faily even if it has been trolled if a lot of other fans are going to vote also there's no point in trying in trying to raise the rating otherwise we're sort of being hypocrites by rating completley fairly

what do you think?
last edited on Jan 17, 2008 at 06:51PM

A.T.S.O.F 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden dazl said…
I always vote fairly, amazondebs. If I don't like something, I will not give it a five star just because it was trolled.

I also agree with Snerkies points on this.

I just don't agree with people who rate low for no decent reason.

Good point to be raised.

And thanks for the props, while I'm at it. You'll be glad to know that my suit is now sewn back together.
een jaar geleden ThinkPink20 said…
That brings up at a good point, debs. When I rate trolled things with 5 stars, I do it because I don't think it deserves a 1 or a 2 and want to bring it up to a rating it does deserve. So if it's at a one, and I think it's a 4, I'll rate it a 5 so it's closer to the rating I want think it should be at. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but it's my thought process.
een jaar geleden ineedcoffee said…
I agree debs and I only rate what i think Items deserve.
een jaar geleden amazondebs said…
that precisley what i mean though if you raise it up to what you think, it's not fair rating
i think everyone should just rate it at what they think
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ThinkPink20 said…
Sounds like a plan. I shall retire from my unfair-rating ways!