Barbie films Character Of The maand (COTM) : closed as no one is interested. Message me if u want reopen this.

Genevievebarbie posted on Feb 04, 2022 at 09:10AM
This club has been really dull lately, so I thought this could bring it back. :-)

☆ The Rules: ☆

► You can nominate any of the characters (be sure to mention their movie as well, to avoid confusion between characters) or a category like Princesses, Princes, Villains, Movies, Songs, Couples, etc. just to keep things interesting and shake it up once in a while. :)

► You may make up to 2 nominations every month, i.e. 2 characters, 1 character and 1 category, or 2 categories.

► Each character or category will get 1 point for every nomination, and the winner will be the one with the highest score. If a category wins, the month will be dedicated to that category instead of to a character.

► If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by a poll.

► To avoid that a popular character or category ends up as COTM too often, you can't nominate a character or category that has already won this title for the next 11 months.

► You may nominate the same character or category multiple times in a row if it did not win.

► Your opinion on the winner will be asked by a poll at the end of the month.

► Everyone gets a participation prop!
last edited on Feb 08, 2022 at 05:09AM

Barbie films 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Genevievebarbie said…
heart
Nominations for February 2022 are open!

I am going to nominate 1 character and 1 category : Genevieve (12DP) and Couples.
een jaar geleden XTinkerBellx said…
I nominate Rosella (Island Princess) and Princesses as a category.
een jaar geleden jlhfan624 said…
Sure, I'll play. I'll nominated Barbie (A Perfect Christmas) and Animals as a category.
een jaar geleden Jammer7vvvq said…
This isn’t gonna win but: Prince Albrecht (Pink Shoes) & for categories: Actors/ Actresses (like canonically actors or have been in multiple unrelated Barbie movies)