Bella zwaan-, zwaan BadAss Female Characters

RATHBONE07 posted on Mar 28, 2011 at 12:18AM
Rank of Badassness from books i have read

0 : Bella from Twilight, no offence to anyone but throught the books her main poroblem is choosing between Edward and Jacob. She never truly fights in the battles that comes her way.

2: Frannie from Personal Demons, also like Bella. But somehow her attitude gives her a boost up ;)

5: Clary Fray from City of Bones, at first Clary is the type of shy girl that rotates her life around the most important things in it. But as the series goes, she turns into one good Shadow Hunter that can fend for her life (maybe with a little help from Jace, but who wouldnt want that ;D)

7: Rose from Vampire Academy. Rose is one tough little cookie. She will do, and say what she wants. I love Rosaes badass attitude.

10: Katniss from The Hunger Games. Katniss is the Badass of them all. She has to fight for her life everyday while she is in the Games. Then she must fight against the Capital all the while trying to sort out her feelings.
 Rank of Badassness from boeken i have read 0 : Bella from Twilight, no offence to anyone but throu

Bella zwaan-, zwaan No antwoorden