Bellatrix Lestrange Book on Bella view?

BellatrixCissy posted on Jul 27, 2009 at 09:44PM
Do you think J.K. Rowling should write a book from Bellatrix's view?
I think she should because it'd be neat to see what happened when we never saw Bellatrix in the First and Second Wars.

Bellatrix Lestrange 19 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Rainbeau said…
Oooooh please no.... It'd only be slightly interesting, since Bellatrix is well, I love her character, but to be honest, she's a standart obsessive girl who suffers from insanity... History of storytelling is full of characters alike Bellatrix and to write her point of view only takes away the mystery about her
een jaar geleden QueenOfHearts1 said…
smile
I might read one but most likely I'll be sooo happy to see a book on her view!
een jaar geleden zelix21 said…
smile
i woul really like for this to happen, it woul be like a darker side to things,
which i would like
een jaar geleden zanhar1 said…
that would be so funny, i've always wanted to read a book that was through the eyes of a phyco.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden bella113 said…
smile
id like to read a book that takes place when the death eaters where at hogwarts. that'd be pretty cool to hear what the adults did in their years.
een jaar geleden xxLovettxx said…
laugh
I think it would be awsome if JK wrote a book from Bella's point of view but I'd worry that after reading it it may take away some of the mystery of the character and I'd lose interest. :/...Im sure it would be really good though!
een jaar geleden Bella1694 said…
meh
it would definatley take away the character of her and i would not like her that much anymore. the thing that i love about her is that she is so faithful to the dark lord but if i see things from her point of view i might forget how mysterous she really is and that is really all she is.
een jaar geleden tsarina13 said…
Hell Yeah! She's waaaay under appreciated in the books. she deserves her own book! It would take a little away from the character, though its not like you learned a lot about her character in the books, you learn the most about her in the movies. I think a book about her would be a good idea.

Or maybe a book from the perspectives of a bunch of different death eaters?? not just her.
een jaar geleden Bellatrix-Black said…
hmmm
I didn't do much in the first and second books, just hung around in Azkaban y'know?
What was it like? Where there alot of spiders and rats? Did the dementors ever come after you?
There were a bunch of rats, but no spiders, the dementors basically made a wall around my cell...until my Lord blasted them out of the way :)
I hate spiders. Bacicly there was no way out and you had to wait like a damsel in distress for voldemort to save you?
angry
Shut up. I could have escaped...if I had wanted to...CRUCIO!
hmmm
This user Fairy8463 always does that to me I'm ammune tyo the pain now... sorryz.
You too? Jeez, first Wolfpred, and now you?! WHAT GOOD IS CRUCIO ANYMORE?! Besides, it's all in the mind, it's not actually physical, can you build up immunity to mental things?
een jaar geleden BellatrixCissy said…
Idk u mental so u can answer that I just earned a cry io
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden bellatrix114 said…
big smile
Oh my (dark) lord. Hell yes, that would be my favourite book of all time. I would read it over an over and over and never get bored. It would be amazing
een jaar geleden Perfidia said…
heart
Wow, I would enjoy to know more about her and her activity during the two wars....

her whole family is interesting...how about "Black Family Chronicles"?
Another seven books at least please!!!!
een jaar geleden LobeliaBlack said…
mischievous
Interesting it would be to see from her view, prolly bit scary being she a little nuts ok lemme rephrase REALLY nuts....