“Josh Safran previews a new season that he says will be lighter, poppier, and a lot meer fun.”
door lighter, poppier, and a lot meer fun, in the writers room Josh Safran meant:
1. Josh: Begin this season with Chuck almost dying…again. Literally make him jump off that building this time guys.
2. Josh: Make sure and have fans assume Blair is pregnant with Chucks baby (it keeps those viewers coming) then have her drop a bomb on chuck saying it’s not his. (and end the episode with chuck drinking alone, no.. not just for this episode, EVERY episode, duh.)
3. Josh’s to do list: Give interview telling fans the paternity of Blairs baby is still in question.
4. Josh: Ok, ok, the ratings suck, put Chuck and Blair back together for thirty seconden to shut the fans up. Ok, that’s enough, MID SEASON CAR CRASH! boom. (and cut for a two maand hiatus) (PS guys make sure Chuck almost dies again)
5. Josh: u guys, she lost a baby, it’s not like she lost Dan her bff, stop making it such a big deal.
6. Josh: WHAT DO u MEAN THE RATINGS STILL SUCK?! Just steal Pretty Little Liars storyline! They have good ratings.. Send a text from A…I mean Gossip Girl to Nate from a blocked number! GOD, Do I have to do everything around here?!
7. Josh: Damn, I’m out of ideas, God please help me…. THAT’S IT. God won’t let her be with chuck, at least they will stop hatin on me. #hatazgonnahate
8. Safran: Interview time! All GG fans will feel really rewarded with the 100th episode.
9. Josh: Have Blair marry a guest star, it’s great for character development. Everyone loves Louis accent anyway.
10. Josh: STFU WHAT DO u MEAN THEY DON’T LIKE MY EPISODE. In interview: I really just hate chair fans tbh. I wanted to piss them off for the 100th episode.
11: Josh: I just really love Dan Humphreys character, he is what this toon is all about.
12. Josh: Make sure Chuck is still drinking alone at the end of every episode, don’t u dare slack off… Oh, we need another death… Cece, yep sounds good to me. How does she die? I don’t know..cancer, stroke, blood clot? u know what, screw it, just add in all three.
13. Josh: Dan and Blair have a really good connection that has been there since the pilot, actually u know what, let’s just forget all of that, he went and watched her receive an award in like 5th grade..don’t vraag me. (cue chuck drinking alone)