Bleach anime bleach generations: New RP!!!

bleachcrazy123 posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 01:19AM
Hey there people! this will be an RP about the future generation of Soul Reapers. please make your own characters and zanpakuto and be fair with what you use. do not make them over powerful. other than that lets have fun and you can make any kind of character weather it be shinigami, bounts, visards, arrancars, exc. cant wait for you all to start with me in the new generation of the soul society.

p.s. there have been an Establishment of 20 squads instead of 13.
save

Bleach anime 265 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 265

een jaar geleden Riku114 said…
I made two if I only get one ill would have the first one. I actually have made many in the past and saved it onto word, but these are my favorite

Name: Kyomi Susuwami (Vizard)
Hollow Mask: It is a rater simple one. The shape is the exact shape of her face. Around the right eye of her mask has a flower made up of 4 unconnected blue dimond, looks more like a pluse sign.
*She honestly hates her hollow and never really uses the mask in battle unless in a grave situation*
Appearance: She has long, straight, black hair with bluish green eyes and is 5' 10''
Seat: Captain of Squad 13

Name of Zanpaktou: Kuro no Tenshi (Black Fallen Angel) by: me
Command: Screech Kuro no Tenshi
Bankai Release Name: Kuro no Tenshi Shi no Himei (Death Screech of the Black Fallen Angel)

Description in Shikai:
The regular blade turns into a blade with spikes coming out like a featherless wing. Basically only the bone of a wing.
Shikai abilities:
1) bokashi no tsubasa (feathering wing) the zanpaktou grows sharp reshi that appears to look like feathers
Weakness: none

2)heirō (halo) a circular purple light appears and places the enemy in a temporary trance into the sight of heaven
Weakness: If you don't see it nothing happens and if the enemy has much stronger reshi than it only affects for only like half a minute to a minute.

Description in Bankai:
The left arm gets covered with armor shaped lake many pakmans but mainly black with a red outer rim. At the end of the armor is a metal claw that goes over the left hand. The sword basically stays the same but is a tiny bit bigger. (Being held in right hand) In Bankai mode, it grows two wings that are obviously made out of reshi on the outside but on the back side covered in metal. The reshi color is dark purple and gets larger with the wind armor as more reshi is taken. Increases the speed, strength, defense, and allows super fast flight.

Bankai Abilities:
1) tsume no seichou (Growing Claw) The claw on the left hand triples in length making its reach even farther.
Weakness: none

2) sora tobu tsubasa (flying blades) The shield protection on the wings fall off and begin to hurl at the enemy circling them 3-8 times going by how many grew from the reshi. They can fly from about 7 yards to 12 yards depending on the amount thrown.
Weakness: Eats up tons of spiritual pressure and leaves you with only boned wings temporarily. *They grow back as fast as you can pour out enough spiritual pressure but at a minimum of 15 min.

3) Tenshi no hogo bokkusu (angel's protection box) End's the Bankai and almost eats up all of your reshi (about 80%) but traps the enemy in a small tight box that can last up to 48 hours as long as the user is alive.
Weakness: Can be avoided leaving user with little reshi, but it is rather hard because the amount of reshi being sent is about the size of the tsunami.

Name: Shingo Kusanagi (Vizard)
Hollow Mask: Going down the middle of the mask is a yellow cross. Each point is connected with a right angle making it kinda look like a star. At the top point, there is a blue arch going from the top point to the two side points and 2 inches below the eyes like a horseshoe. From the two side points, out in a V-Shape Going from those points and connecting at the top of the nose.
Eyes: Light Blue
Seat: Lt of Squad 13
Hair: Short Dark Brown Hair that is somewhat spiky.

Zanpaktou: Satsugai (Murdering King)
Release Command: Kill Satsugai
Appearance: Turns into a scythe. The blade is black and the handle is blood red. He changes it back by doing the exact same motion.
Ability: (lefts and rights do matter)

1. tanken o nageru (throwing daggers) Shingo whips Satsugai from in front of him to the right. The middle of the arc created is where the daggers get shot. The faster and harder the swing the farther and faster the daggers fly. 3-15 daggers are thrown depending on the amount of effort put into the wing. To keep a good amount of spiritual pressure you should only fire 38 or fewer daggers. This ability takes some time to master with the timing

2. Kousoku dyuaru (fast dual blades) Shingo bounces the scythe between his two hands to create two blades. The blades are still bound together by an invisible string of pure spiritual pressure that makes the impact of an attack on the Zanpaktou not as damaging on the hands. Although once one of the hilts looses the hand that it was being held onto, it transforms back into the single scythe.

3. Pisutoru no hakka (firing pistol) Shingo swings the scythe in a circle to his right using his right hand and it turns into a pistol. The pistol never runs out of ammo. *The ammo is small partials of spiritual energy being shot. If done too much it may end up being really damaging. Only 65 or less should be done.*

Bankai Name: dengen kureijī satsugai (Power Crazy Murdering King)

Bankai: Shingo gets a coat similar to a soul reaper cloak but with a red leather behind the second layer. This red leather appears on the bottom of the cloak. Across theft shoulder to the right side of the hip then all around the hip is a strap/belt that holds all the weapons. On top of that, there is armor covering the shoulders, arms, neck, forehead that drags around the cheeks *one large head garment*, legs, and knees.

Bankai Abilities: The long belt and strap holds the scythe, the 38 daggers, a pistol with 85 bullets, and the dual blades. The abilities are basically the same but the held onto acceptation is gone for the dual blades and you don’t have to do all the exact motions to create the weapon.
last edited een jaar geleden
hollow mask for Shingo Kusanagi didnt find/make one for Kyomi
 hollow mask for Shingo Kusanagi didnt find/make one for Kyomi
Kuro no Tenshi Shi no Himei Spirit
 Kuro no Tenshi Shi no Himei Spirit
dengen kureijī satsugai spirit
 dengen kureijī satsugai spirit
een jaar geleden bleachcrazy123 said…
i like them both and i guess its okay to have two. i would have done mine first, but i really don't wanna use the one i always do, so i'm trying to create a new one and have writers block lol. but all in all i love it.
een jaar geleden bleachcrazy123 said…
Here is what I came up with for mine.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Name: Kichi Horaku

Hair: black with blue streaks on the bangs

Eyes: blue-grey

Clothes/accessories: normal soul reaper shuhakusho, back sash for zanpakutou like Toshiro.

Background/ personality: likes to be more of the background kind of person. If he thinks something is wrong he will step in and help. Hates fighting and only will fight if necessary.

Squad: 15, 3rd seat (to start)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Zanpakutou name: Toge no Bara (thorn rose)
Appearance: normal katana but the guard is a closed rose.
Release command: “plant your thorns into the ashes” Toge no Bara
Shikai ability: the zanpakutou stays the same as normal and grows 3 spikes on each side of the blade. The spikes use reiatsu from the air and shoot out at my opponent like vines lashing out. (Toge Wa Muchi)
Second ability: can catch the reiatsu around it on fire then lash it out on opponent. (Moeru Yōna Toge)
Bankai name: Toge Kuro hi o Bara (thorn rose of black fire)
Bankai ability: the guard blooms and catches the reiatsu around the blade on fire with black flames. The thorns shoot out at my opponent like a dart. They cannot be removed when planted. When all six are planted into the opponent the user must tap their zanpakutou on one of the planted spikes. When this happens all the spikes catch fire blooming like a rose. Reiatsu from the air is absorbed causing them to open. When the reiatsu fills them enough to fully bloom they all explode in a huge outburst of black fire.
O Ill put Kyomi's Personality and History, I havent done Shingo's yet because with my many characters im probably gonna write a story and post it onfanfiction

Name: Kyomi Susuwami
Personality: She is friendly……. Most of the time…… She can be friendly if you get on her good side. To those who are on her good side she can be as loyal as a dog, but if you are on her bad side, she is like a vicious wolf. She gets annoyed quickly to those who haven’t become her friend, but once you become her friend it is really hard to annoy her. She doesn't love fighting nor hate fighting.

(Shortened Down) History: Kyomi lived in the Rukon District in Zaraki, the same place Kenpatchi lived. Over time, she began to progressively get better and higher spiritual pressure as the days went. Eventually, she figured that she should try and become a shinigami going by what everyone was saying. When she enter the shinigami academy, she was the best in kido, but a little below average in swordsmanship. Overtime, she cut down on the kido practice and worked on swordsmanship more. Adventually, her swordsmanship skills went up and evened out with her kido skills. Her spiritual pressure was still inclining day by day and had much to spare. Soon, Kyomi graduated and joined the 10th squad and became 7th seat by that time she has actually learned her zanpaktous name. Over time, she learned more tactics with her zanpaktou. Within 3 years she moved up all the way to 1st seat and was offered to practice for 10 years for bankai, she accepted. Over the ten years, she became more in touch with her zanpaktou and within 5 years she opened bankai. Although, she didn’t master it for another 3 years, she mastered bankai with only 8 years, where most shinigami need 10 years. It only took 3 week until all of the soul society knew about her having a bankai and at that time, Jushiro Ukitake, died and a captain position was open. Once the word broke out, Kyomi was recommened for the captain’s seat and got it.
Im gonna start making Shingo's info
Here is Shingo's.

Name: Shingo Kusanagi
Personality: Most of the time he is a rather goof, scaring people with his hollow mask. Although when it comes to the time to fight he actually gets serious. If he sees/senses an enemy he will fight it with no mercy. (His captain likes this side of him)

History: Shingo grew up in District 1, Junrinan, still a goof, but a weakling. During the time, there were rumors that souls have been being attack. Then one day, his household was attacked and everyone except him died, he escaped. From then on, he trained to avenge his family, well soul family. It took 11 years to get enough strength to his family, and another 2 years to find him. Eventually, Shingo got what he wished and got his revenge. By that time he had a reasonable amount of spiritual pressure and chose to become a shinigami. After 4 years of the shinigami academy, he graduated into the 13 Court Guard Squads. He was seated 6th seat of Squad 13 and at that time his captain was Kyomi Suzuwami. He blasted up the seats and within 3 years got the name Lt. Kusanagi.
een jaar geleden wantadog said…
Are there enemies in this RP?
no clue probably because it says any type and bounts and espada are known for "enemies", but i dont really know
I made Kyomi's on paint
 I made Kyomi's on paint
Then it sounds cool. I'll make an Espada XD
but its just a guess
een jaar geleden blackpanther666 said…
@Wantadog... Don't forget, its your turn on the Clan War.

Anyway, I'm interested... I'll make a character.
@BP I know. I have alot of my post already written up, just got a bit more to work on.
Okay, sounds cool. What kinda Espada you gonna make for this? I'm going to make a ex-Shinigami, I think. I already have an idea for a blade. XD. We should be villainous together.
A former Espada (Lol no idea...)
Well, like I said, we can be villains and kick some Shinigami ass. XDDDD
Name: Shingai Kyuukyoku (Ultimate Terror)

Truth: Nihilism

Hair color: Red

Eye Color: Black

Height: 5.7

Weight: 160 lbs

Clothes: A black version of the Espada uniform. The number 3 on his body is located on his ear.

Hair style: Short and untidy

Personality: Will fight for any reason. Has zero desire to work for anyone or anything. Has zero reason to want to do most of the things that he does. Very intelligent.

Bio: He was created by Aizen, but was soon demoted to a priveron espada due to his uncontrollable personality issues. He eventually got bored of working for Aizen and left. Aizen sent Nnoitra after him, but he was easily defeated. After that nothing was heard from him until now, when he randomly attacked the Rukon district for no reason whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Zanpakuto:

type: SCIENCE!....magnetism

Name: Magnetico (Magnet....duh)

Release command: Switch! (Azotar)

Sealed state: Same size as Ulquiorra's sword. Looks pretty much the same as well.

Resurrecion form: His Hollow mask appears fully on his face, the top half of his outfit shreds to pieces due to his spiritual pressure and his chest is revealed to be all bone. There are single lines running across his body in fives, with every fifth line running through the four before it. these small lines signify his kills. One appears automatically every time he kills someone. This does not count normal souls, but it did when he was a normal hollow. The hollow mask is similar to ichigo's, except much more bulky and has horns going straight back. There are six horns, 3 on each side of his head, that are 6 inches long. The eye holes are 2 vertical lines. 1 inch wide, 1 inch tall. His weapon is now a long metal rod with a rubber grip in the middle. On one end, there is a plus sign, a minus on the other.

Abilities:

1. Positive
Shingai points the end of his rod that has a plus on it at something. Whatever it is pointed at is affected positively, a small plus sign is shown on the object. This means that whatever has that plus sign on it is 2x as strong/durable, but is half as fast. This only lasts for 3 minutes, after which this ability cannot be used on that object for another 5 minutes. This can affect people. This attack requires little to no spiritual pressure to use. Even after this attack has been used, it can be used again, but not on the object/person that it was used on before until the time limit wears off. This cannot be used with the 2nd attack, unless it is used for ability 3.

2. Negative
Shingai points the end of his rod that has a minus on it at something. Whatever it is pointed at is affected negatively, a small minus sign is shown on the object. This means that whatever has that minus sign on it is 2x as fast, but is half as strong/durable. This only lasts for 3 minutes, after which this ability cannot be used on that object for another 5 minutes. This can affect people. This attack requires little to no spiritual pressure to use. Even after this attack has been used, it can be used again, but not on the object/person that it was used on before until the time limit wears off. This cannot be used with the 1st attack, unless it is used for ability 3.

3. Polar
If Shingai can place both sign on a person at the exact same place, The opponent is engulfed in a large explosion, similar in power to Ulquiorra's cero in 1st release. This can only be used once per person. If it fails, it cannot be used on that person again. This also takes 10 minutes to recharge. This attack cannot be blocked once the plus and minus signs are placed. This has zero margin for error. If the sign does not match up perfectly with the other, it will fail and not activate. This ability is slightly easier to use if Shingai places the Plus sign first, then places the Minus sign to match. Due to the time limit of the first two attacks, the marks have to be placed in a 3 minute period. this affects objects as well as people, so Shingai can place the marks on a immobile object, like a tree, and it will explode.

Other abilities:

Sonido mastery.

Cero proficiency.

Master swordsmanship

Intelligence

Highly developed battle instincts.
big smile
Name: Kaosu Kuroshi ('Chaos - Black Pride')

Race: Former Shinigami Captain

Hair colour: Dark blue

Eye colour: Black, with red pupils.

Height: 6'3

Weight: 90 kgs

Hair style: Long, with a spikey fringe and his hair reaches to his shoulders.

History: Was the Captain of Squad 12 once upon a time, and began to resent the way he was treated in the Soul Society. He was often treated like a criminal by the other Captains, even though he was a fellow Captain... Gradually, even the Captain-Commander began to lose respect for him, as his image of Kaosu degraded, along with the constant ridicule that Kaosu had to endure. Finally, he decided to leave the Soul Society, so he began to work on a Garganta machine. Work on the machine took some time, a mannter of weeks, but when it was completed, Kaosu made the decision to leave without telling anyone and made the trip into Hueco Mundo. Once there, he was astonished to find that Sosuke Aizen was alive. He decided to get rid of Aizen and used his Zanpakuto to destroy the other man, but using his scientific knowledge to also destroy Aizen's Hogyoku, which would normally protect him from death. Upon Aizen's death, Kaosu recruited all Arrancars that had resented Aizen, including a couple of his Espada, then together they hunted down all of the Arrancars that had been fiercely loyal to Aizen.

Personality: Kaosu is always deeply serious, highly intelligent and has brilliant deductive skills, especially while fighting. He can be known laugh and joke around while in a good mood, but only when there is no work to be done. He will pay the Shinigami back, even if he dies in the process. Being highly intelligent, he has a somewhat noticeable lack of social skills, though that can be unnoticeable when he is in a good mood, too. Kaosu, deep down, is secretly afraid, but he covers it up by being determined for revenge.

Zanpakuto: Suugaku ('Mathematics')

Suugaku ('Mathematics')

Release Command: Show your workings (Goshujin kyouran wa-kingu)

Bankai: Junsei Suugaku ('Pure Mathematics')

Sealed Form: This Zanpakuto resembles a normal katana, but is slightly longer. The tsuba is much more curved than a normal katana, with black and white patchings. The guard is in the shape of a isoceles triangle and is black. The blade is chrome silver.

Shikai abilities:

Sankakuhou ('Trigonometry'): This ability can be used in different ways, depending on which Command is uttered. Each of the Commands is related to the general affects of trigonometry, but using these Commands uses up a large amount of spirit energy and each have long cooldown times. Each Command involves the creation and manipulation of lines. The different Commands are:

Yogen ('Cosine'): Where two lines meet, an explosion an explosion will occur. The explosion is instantaneous and cannot be blocked, but can be avoided by understanding where the lines where meet.

Seigen ('Sine') Two lines deviate from one point and surround the opponent, until they are completely trapped. Once the two lines meet once more, walls of reishi-blocking material automatically extend upwards, sealing the opponent away. The seal lasts for as long as ten to fifteen minutes for someone who has high spirit energy.

Seisetsu ('Tangent') The wielder creates triangle-shaped protrusions of reishi. These triangles drop over the opponent and stick to them. Users with high spirit energy can break these protrusions somewhat easily, otherwise they last for about ten minutes. During this ten minutes, the protrusions zap the opponent with highly compressed energy.

Yosetsu ('Cotangent'): The wielder creates triangle-shaped reishi bombs, that move along a designated line, that the wielder creates during the creation of the triangles. The triangles move along this line at an incredible speed (about 80 m/s) and explode on contact.

Daisuushiki ('Algebraic expression') Creates reishi blasts that correspond to an algebraic expression: for example, two balls of reishi will equate to one larger blast and this could be the same for three, or four, reishi balls. The speed of these reishi balls is also dependent on an algebraic expression: for example, maximum speed is 600 m/s and minimum speed is 0.5 m/s. To calculate the speed of the ball, the it depends on the current wind-speed and the amount of friction created, while rushing through air. The explosive power depends on the purity of the reishi - which can be created at a certain level of purity (purity of reishi requires a large spirit energy of the wielder and a good level of control over reishi manipulation). Algebraic expression determines that purity of reishi (10-1000 units per square meter), equates to an explosive power (2.5 m radius - 0.75 km radius).

Shikai Form: This has changed from a usual katana, into a nodachi, that has two blades exending from the guard, which has become a right-angle triangle, rather than an isoceles. Each blade is 2 centimeters thick, 5 centimeters from top to bottom and extends about 1.05 meters from the guard. The tsuba is black and grey, measuring about 20 centimeters, curving more drastically than in Sealed Form. One blade is black and the other is silver. Two black chains dangle from the end of the tsuba.

Bankai abilities:

Taisuuse ('Logarithms'): This ability is specifically unique. The idea of this ability follows one specific logarithmic rule: Logarithmic Rule 1: Strength (log a) = Weight (log b) + Power (log c). The same goes for speed, reiatsu and swordsmanship. This can multiply the end result of the equation (from 1.5 x to 10 x). This occurs randomly during Bankai (at the least: 10 seconds, at the most: 1 minute and thirty seconds). Also, using these logarithms, the wielder can determine the opponent's weak point, while in a released state (Shikai, Bankai or Resurreccion). This uses another rule of logarithms: Log a (n [u]) = nLog a (u). Whatever the Zanpakuto itself determines, is the end result by the use of these logarithms (in other words, if the Zanpakuto communicates with the wielder, and rules that their weak point is a certain weak point, then that is the end result of the ability's ableness to find that weak point). The last part of this ability involves firing a pure beam of reishi at the opponent; instead of doing damage, this has the same effect as Seele Schneider, by loosening spirit bonds, except, unlike Seele Schneider, this is mass-effect and acts in conjunction with other abilities.

Jusshin ('Centre of gravity'): The wielder's Zanpakuto acts in the same way as a black hole, using a huge amount of force to draw objects in. The Zanpakuto drags objects and people in, then, when they reached the area (10 m/sq around the opponent), the opponent's gravititional force is manipulated (anywhere from 1.5 x Earth's gravity to 5x Earth's gravity, or less than Earth's gravity). This ability lasts for 1 minute and requires 10 minutes cooldown, until it can be used again.

Bankai special ability: Bankai also allows the use of the two abilities available in Shikai. Also, the user can manipulate reishi to a much greater extent, possibly even as much as a Quincy.

Bankai Form: The blades have changed. Instead of two blades of equal size, there are now three blades; the middle blade is the longest, reaching 1.12 meters long, while the other two are just over 0.95 meters long. The tsuba is the same as in Shikai, with the same amount of curving and the same colours, but white instead of grey. From the end of the tsuba, three short, black chains dangle. The two blades on the side are black, while the one in the middle is white.
Awesome. Maybe your character can make contact with mine when he attacks the Rukon District whenever this starts. XDD
big smile
More people, Y U NO join?

lolol XD
 meer people, Y U NO join? lolol XD
lol
Lol, Wantadog, still the comedian, as always. XD.

(Yes, I was thinking that our characters could do that. It would make things interesting.)
@BP Wantadog
Wantadog just repeated what BP Said and then BP agreed. -_-
We need more people before we start...... We have only 5 charcters. 3 good guys 2 bad guys
People Plz Join
 People Plz kom bij
Yes, definitely need more people. *Looks expectantly at BP*

XD
tongue
@Riku114. Yes, Wantadog and I have been known to be rather odd, while replying to one another on RPs. XD.

@Wanta. Well, why are you looking at me? I don't really know anyone else that would join this RP, plus, I think Exorcist and Flame and such are all pretty busy and probably won't join any more RPs.

Bp: Wantadog! Wantadog! WANTADOG! Why are you asking me? You probably know just as many people as I do. Lol.

Wantadog: But they don't RP Bleach...

Bp: Wellllllll, I dunno... Seems like this is going to get interesting then.

Riku: What are you guys talking about?

Bp: *Sighs* Never mind.

Wantadog: Commander Wantadog, away!

Bp: Captain Bp, away!

Riku: You guys are weird...
Agreed. Im the weirdest one in my school and I dont get you weirdos. But ur cool people. Most of the people on this fanpop are weird...... Maybe it is the cause of anime or maybe just bleach..... probably anime because my friends watch anime but not bleach and they are still pretty funny.......

O wait btw, Ive gotten into the habit of typing a comment and then my brain comments on that an instead of erasing what I just wrote I write my brains thinking.....

Btw #2. If I miss my special weekly bleach replay on tv (first airing in english dubbed) I get bleach writers block that last from 5 hours to 24 hours.....I missed it two days ago........ Maybe 4 hours...... Depends on how much Ive watched bleach that week..... Wait...... I the shortest the writers block lasted was 2 hours but that was my bleach marathon moment and finished all 366 episodes of bleach within 2 1/2 months well what ever.

Btw #3: I dont use those contraction marks..... I forgot what they are called.....
I think to myself very often.......
Weird in a cool way....
tongue
@Riku. Heh, sounds like we can all be weird together, then. XD
Its an anime form full of anime geeks talking about a certain anime who are usually weird I love to be weird with other weird people, so I happily accept your offer.
HEY PEOPLE JOIN DIDNT YOU SEE THE PUPPY!!!!!!
smile
Heh, sounds like fun and, yeah, I agree... I think people who don't like anime consider it to be weird that people like animated shows. I don't, though. I LOVE anime. XD
Should I post this as a link on the "Random Role-Playing" club?
Yeah, maybe people will see it and join. You should post it on the Bleach RP club, as a link, too. You never know who might skim past and see it. XD
Ya thats what I was thinking to but I forgot about the link I was looking for a good forum but reilized that they might be too busy, but I dont really care about have a million pages to check a day. Im pretty bored of summer itself.
I added the links.
smile
okay I hope to meet new weird people to rp with.
laugh
Lol this is my first villain character so I wanna see how I do. XD
This is my first action rp, ive only been in comedy rps.
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
2.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
4.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
5.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
10.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)