Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 56101-56150 of 116057

een jaar geleden Janni said…
YEY!
EYESEXAGE ** <3 >0
een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
mischievous
cheater
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
out and IN. LOL.
heart
new medals?
GO YOU TERRA. I'm currently only trying for my Robsten die hard.
yep so that now makes 22 dedicated 2 die hards and 1 fanatic
thats many hun, go you!
wait..which new ones did you get?
Nathan and Lucas scott
Nathan ok...but LUCAS? Seriously? LOL.
LOL!
yeah i know i have added some Lucas icons i think Jenelle rated them for me. oh i made these last night
 yeah i know i have added some Lucas iconen i think Jenelle rated them for me. oh i made these last nig
he looks good!!

take a look, just finished the filmography
link
een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
Hi girls.
Hey Nem
I haven't gotten new medals since forever! lol.
i was really surprised i got those medals
Hey Nem<33
Your icons are confusing me. LMFAO.
sorry about that Nem but i am not changing it at all.
It's okay. :)
kiss
i have to go hun
LY<3
bye Janni
een jaar geleden ggseason8 said…
Hey, my names Brooke, I've started talking on here a couple of times, but everytime I started I never could get back on, but now I'm going to. Hehe =) Anyone on?
een jaar geleden brucas4ever said…
^^aww hey welcome:)

im hannah i doubt your still on here but come back

anyone on?
Hey Hannah go check your messages and i am not posting what i said in it here do not want people to see it.
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey! hannah, terra! you guys still around?
Hey Mickei long time no see and i have been avoiding this place and busy for the new place.
aw that sucks
I know it does but i do not want to talk about it here i do not want to get in more trouble.
well there are a million things to talk about. like the sky, its so blue and pretty.
i know if you want to know why just send me a message in messenger that is the safest place you can come to are site but you will have to wait for Monday and ask S sense it is here site.
i think ive alread got the 411 on whats been going on. unless something new has happened.
um no nothing new their and that is the place you can catch blush because i really do not want to call her by her name reminds of someone else i do not like. if you know what i mean.
lmao
so what have you been up to and i must say i love being an administrator at a website it is fun
i have been up to not much at all, my computer time is pretty low atm because my laptop has decided to f up on me and im waiting for it to be fixed, so i use my mums when i can, which isnt much, and without my stuff on it i dont find reasons to come on us much. its hell. i dnt got my adobe or any of my writing, other than some fanfics i had on my usb. i am shit scared i will lose all my stuff when its being fixed, fingers crossed i dont.
what have you been up 2? and ooh administrator, sounds fancy, what fun stuff do you get up to in that role?
nothing much i started a new school to learn how to become a computer tech. I know all about Computer Issues hopefully it will be fixed with everything intact.

Well i get to make categories and boards and i can edit peoples profile and i also get to ban people but considering that we are friends that won't be an issue.
lol could take fights to an extreme level "what, you dont like my icon? fine then b-arch, you are banned" but being all friends im sure itll sta friendly and you wouldnt wnat ppl to turn on ya caus a few ppl were banned wld a, we all know what trouble that causes.
yes true and we have a system we will discuss it and decided who stays and goes lets just say its good thing it is between all of us friends because if the people we did not like were their they would not last long.

the new site is better than othforums in my opinion and unlike their we can talk about Chophia
lol. so its not for everyone. lol. you know how touchy some people get with the whole chophia/brucas thing, they think blers can't tell the difference. hello, one we watch on tv and are frigging amazing! but hell of course when the chophia break up gets put next to the brucas timeline you can't help but talk about them.
i know exactly but i started that thread and it is just me and Blush talking and we know the difference. i am adding some threads just thinking of what to add.
so is it like a one tree hill site
yeah it is i can send you the link and you can check it out if you want but i am not posting it here do not want certain peoples on it.
een jaar geleden brucas4ever said…
hey guys
okay, that sounds cool
ok i will sorry i keep disappearing i am just making boards going to send the link and on Monday when S is back ask her if you can Join we are just picky because we do not want certain ones. I am sure S will not have a problem with it.
look its cool, honestly i mainl stick to this spot for a reason, if i was to join i probably would like never be there, i guess bl spot on fanpop is like my home.but anyways, i gota go, and get read or i'll be late and mel will kill me, lol, so ill ctach you another time. have fun and dont completely abandon this spot, and hopefully when i get my laptop back i will ctach you on msn. hugs.
bye Mickei *hugs* oh we will not except maybe Alice she is not going to be here for awhile
anyone on?